Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't like his over publicity stunts. .but he always posts comments on hiba/krushal/their joint posts.

his nature seems same like what is onscreen.. he looks friendly..in most bts he & Krushal were only there talking โ€ฆ & Rudr was with Brij bhushan smiley37 hiba with Chandni & her maasi smiley37

All onscreen enemies smiley37 smiley37 r friends with each other off screen smiley37smiley37

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

it was that stage exit scene smiley36 Salman told in his iv he & Krushal became good friends recently smiley36 & their onscreen & offscreen bond is like day & night. smiley37โ€ฆ

Yes, it was that scene only...

Their bond is actually so good offscreen ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Bold did I sense a pang of jealousy from her side too? Especially after ani has given Arshi the status of his wife.. she taunted him well enough .she had that aching desire of being acknowledged as his wife all along! Poor thing!

I donโ€™t see jealousy but hurt. He told all big dialogues and easily moved on with Arshi.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Who gives wrong info to these reporters smiley37smiley29smiley29 new actors will be joining the show smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/5HjIp0kpBeE?si=1qlFr8EG9MsUHqNc

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

it was that stage exit scene smiley36 Salman told in his iv he & Krushal became good friends recently smiley36 & their onscreen & offscreen bond is like day & night. smiley37โ€ฆ

Look at Ag ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ onscreen sab kuch mil jata hai but offscreen she's standing far ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Who gives wrong info to these reporters smiley37smiley29smiley29 new actors will be joining the show smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/5HjIp0kpBeE?si=1qlFr8EG9MsUHqNc

Woh khud se hi story banate hai apni ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

But this guy, who is asking questions...

Actually there many IVs of the cast with this same guy, as I recognise his voice now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel he is so annoying, I don't like to hear him at all smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I donโ€™t see jealousy but hurt. He told all big dialogues and easily moved on with Arshi.

She felt betrayed ....even that night when she went to his room, he said marriage not yet completed...but after she left he accepted Arshi as wife.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

i found that odd as welll.. again sudden character progression! she went from arshi didi to arshi mukharjee ...

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

Since when did j become anti arshi like she will give it back now...since when btw

vira76 thumbnail

nice analysis rekha... but she has been as devoted to charasi as ani ... all her promises to never come in between her and ani... she also had mono once saying i did all this for you arshi didi!

she never was a person to ask why i should do this for arshi... she was thinking about that moment when arshi asked her to dance when she got hurt ... but thik hai! I expected this much, character change always happens in this show suddenly and at the final stage...

i am not even going to try to understand it! Because she flipped her decision on stage anyway ... and well there is that. And with this flips she can again come back one day and become Jhanak we all knew her to be and call her arshi didi! ... you never know! ab bilkul bharosa nahi hota on any characters!

Arshi called ani her husband in bts i saw... i dont get these characters anymore.. sab man marazi chalte hai episode by episode lol

Originally posted by: sanfan

Good observation and question!

Hmmm I think we can call this some progression of sortsโ€ฆ at least the writers remembered that Jhanak does not owe Kolkata folks anything as she determined to make a life ahead while leaving for Mumbai. Therefore she was sharp when responding to Sirjee and also she was very clear to say I have not forgotten your favours so I would have considered it if it was something for you.

Jhanakโ€™s didi became Aniโ€™s wife to be and then Aniโ€™s wife through this entire period; Jhanakโ€™s affection changed to acceptance of their relation independent of Ani and now including him. At no stage was she overtly pro or anti Arshi. It was always a recognition of the commitment between the two that stopped her from proceeding ahead on Aniโ€™s cues and even if she battled with the inconsistencies of her heart that beat for Ani and still does. Today her anger towards Ani while saying Aapki wife is post Kashmir phase where she felt betrayed by the words โ€œmain tumhare bina reh sakta nahinโ€ and subsequent pda with Arshi so she is emphasising that relationship which Ani threw at her face but is unable to do so now.

To answer your question, she will be polite but firm while dealing with these folks but wonโ€™t back down โ€ฆ the moral question will still remain.. just one angle has been dropped from the main problem is how I understand it. The layers of the moral dilemma had to peel off one by one if this story was to fructify.

Ofc this is only relevant if the Runak story goes ahead of which I have no idea coz they have mutilated Ani almost beyond recognition; itโ€™s just that Krushal aces Ani in a way that I feel for the character is some strange sort of way.

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

she is going again!! are you serious? ye wrong time par hi break kyu leti hai lol

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Chanadini 15 days break per jari hn as per IF article.

But faltu side chars k scenes add krdngy...

Qasam khaye hn na leads ko low screen time deny ki ๐Ÿ‘Š