Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

It seems these three get along really well with each other. See, I found 1 more pic too, here we are upset & look at these three at the background, they are having fun together

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359605/reply?isQuote=True&pthreadId=165730476IMG_20240813_213028.jpg

it was that stage exit scene smiley36 Salman told in his iv he & Krushal became good friends recently smiley36 & their onscreen & offscreen bond is like day & night. smiley37โ€ฆ
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

same Arthi smiley36 even I am not interested in regional shows smiley36 some over act there with their eye expressions smiley36

Yes.. Eyes and their expression won't be in syncsmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Yes.. Eyes and their expression won't be in syncsmiley36

I guess all regional shows has same issues smiley36
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Good observation and question!

Hmmm I think we can call this some progression of sortsโ€ฆ at least the writers remembered that Jhanak does not owe Kolkata folks anything as she determined to make a life ahead while leaving for Mumbai. Therefore she was sharp when responding to Sirjee and also she was very clear to say I have not forgotten your favours so I would have considered it if it was something for you.

Jhanakโ€™s didi became Aniโ€™s wife to be and then Aniโ€™s wife through this entire period; her affection changed to acceptance of their relation independent of Ani and now including him. At no stage was she overtly pro or anti Arshi. It was always a recognition of the commitment between the two that stopped her from proceeding ahead on Aniโ€™s cues and even if she battled with the inconsistencies of her heart that beat for Ani and still does. Today her anger towards Ani while saying Aapki wife is post Kashmir phase where she felt betrayed by the words โ€œmain tumhare bina reh sakta nahinโ€ and subsequent pda with Arshi so she is emphasising that relationship which Ani threw at her face but is unable to do so now.

To answer your question, she will be polite but firm while dealing with these folks but wonโ€™t back down โ€ฆ the moral question will still remain.. just one angle has been dropped from the main problem is how I understand it. The layers of the moral dilemma had to peel off one by one if this story was to fructify.

Ofc this is only relevant if the Runak story goes ahead of which I have no idea coz they have mutilated Ani almost beyond recognition; itโ€™s just that Krushal aces Ani in a way that I feel for the character is some strange sort of way.

Bold did I sense a pang of jealousy from her side too? Especially after ani has given Arshi the status of his wife.. she taunted him well enough .she had that aching desire of being acknowledged as his wife all along! Poor thing!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think it irritates him smiley36 he doesnโ€™t wear jewellery like Hiba or Salman .. they both wear so many rings on their hands smiley36

Appu di also..she wears 3/4 rings

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

but kya tyaag devi help accept karegiโ€ฆ I still feel rp jhanak confrontation will happen.. he might be angry but he wonโ€™t just leave her with Akโ€ฆ

Ha..he has all the rights to be angry..

samarp2 thumbnail

Star plus made all the leads from teej to dance on their particular shows too smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Appu di also..she wears 3/4 rings

Yaa I saw in her hand toosmiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail

it was that stage exit scene smiley36 Salman told in his iv he & Krushal became good friends recently smiley36 & their onscreen & offscreen bond is like day & night. smiley37โ€ฆ

I don't like his over publicity stunts. .but he always posts comments on hiba/krushal/their joint posts.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Bold did I sense a pang of jealousy from her side too? Especially after ani has given Arshi the status of his wife.. she taunted him well enough .she had that aching desire of being acknowledged as his wife all along! Poor thing!

she even said him.. y should I give my place to someone else every timeโ€ฆ. Does anyone else does the same for me ?