Aaj Sonnet 116 aapke liye likhna banta hain

Let me not to the marriage of true minds

Admit impediments; love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to remove.

O no, it is an ever-fixรจd mark

That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

It is the star to every wand'ring bark

Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come.

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom:

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Awww Rekha Dii.....soooooo beautiful....

Sonnet 116 is so apt....for our hope/delusion whateversmiley36

True love remains steady throughout a lifetime, no matter what changes the lovers might undergo. ...Much needed motivation...

Thank yousmiley27....That is sooo sooo sweet.....smiley31

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

Since when did j become anti arshi like she will give it back now...since when btw

Good observation and question!

Hmmm I think we can call this some progression of sortsโ€ฆ at least the writers remembered that Jhanak does not owe Kolkata folks anything as she determined to make a life ahead while leaving for Mumbai. Therefore she was sharp when responding to Sirjee and also she was very clear to say I have not forgotten your favours so I would have considered it if it was something for you.

Jhanakโ€™s didi became Aniโ€™s wife to be and then Aniโ€™s wife through this entire period; Jhanakโ€™s affection changed to acceptance of their relation independent of Ani and now including him. At no stage was she overtly pro or anti Arshi. It was always a recognition of the commitment between the two that stopped her from proceeding ahead on Aniโ€™s cues and even if she battled with the inconsistencies of her heart that beat for Ani and still does. Today her anger towards Ani while saying Aapki wife is post Kashmir phase where she felt betrayed by the words โ€œmain tumhare bina reh sakta nahinโ€ and subsequent pda with Arshi so she is emphasising that relationship which Ani threw at her face but is unable to do so now.

To answer your question, she will be polite but firm while dealing with these folks but wonโ€™t back down โ€ฆ the moral question will still remain.. just one angle has been dropped from the main problem is how I understand it. The layers of the moral dilemma had to peel off one by one if this story was to fructify.

Ofc this is only relevant if the Runak story goes ahead of which I have no idea coz they have mutilated Ani almost beyond recognition; itโ€™s just that Krushal aces Ani in a way that I feel for the character is some strange sort of way.

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Waise none of my predictions are coming true toh ek baar aur kar lete hain

Beizzati ka toh mujhe darr hi nahin hain ab

Ani ke khauf ne har khauf bhaga diya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Movie sets within movie ( tv) sets is slightly easy to manage but what happens to BH establishment which I why I asked about that yesterday. They canโ€™t manage two sets for long so one has to be disbanded.

If Ani is there, how can BH be disbanded unles he shifts to Mumbai?

Rekha Dii.... prediction se yaad Aya ..were you the one who had guessed about Ani fearing regarding Arshi suicide attempt episode...

Today all those dialogues regarding "Arshi's depression and medication reminded me of your guess...

Bas that line wasn't needed.....It only added to the damage...Makers can't handle a single thing with sensitivity....smiley29

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I donโ€™t see anything like that Pari smiley36

i noticed it..ven after director said cut..krushal kept looking at hiba n had a smile in is face n was saying something to her smiley42

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Rekha Dii.... prediction se yaad Aya ..were you the one who had guessed about Ani fearing regarding Arshi suicide attempt episode...

Today all those dialogues regarding "Arshi's depression and medication reminded me of your guess...

Bas that line wasn't needed.....It only added to the damage...Makers can't handle a single thing with sensitivity....smiley29

Yes my prediction was about suicide threat

I was fearing that Ani chose this option to preempt the older episode where Arshi wanted to blame Jhanak after the shaadi revelation

But the episode didnโ€™t give me any confidence becos the execution and dialogues didnโ€™t give me any confidence about the reason and ofc ITV canโ€™t anyway handle these matters sensitively ๐Ÿฅฒ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

No thanks mujhe hindi version mein hi dhoka mil chuka hai ek aur baar i can't toleratesmiley36

Aree Ashu never watched tamil shows only name i know thats too from friends and while changing channel.

same Arthi smiley36 even I am not interested in regional shows smiley36 some over act there with their eye expressions smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Good observation and question!

Hmmm I think we can call this some progression of sortsโ€ฆ at least the writers remembered that Jhanak does not owe Kolkata folks anything as she determined to make a life ahead while leaving for Mumbai. Therefore she was sharp when responding to Sirjee and also she was very clear to say I have not forgotten your favours so I would have considered it if it was something for you.

Jhanakโ€™s didi became Aniโ€™s wife to be and then Aniโ€™s wife through this entire period; her affection changed to acceptance of their relation independent of Ani and now including him. At no stage was she overtly pro or anti Arshi. It was always a recognition of the commitment between the two that stopped her from proceeding ahead on Aniโ€™s cues and even if she battled with the inconsistencies of her heart that beat for Ani and still does. Today her anger towards Ani while saying Aapki wife is post Kashmir phase where she felt betrayed by the words โ€œmain tumhare bina reh sakta nahinโ€ and subsequent pda with Arshi so she is emphasising that relationship which Ani threw at her face but is unable to do so now.

To answer your question, she will be polite but firm while dealing with these folks but wonโ€™t back down โ€ฆ the moral question will still remain.. just one angle has been dropped from the main problem is how I understand it. The layers of the moral dilemma had to peel off one by one if this story was to fructify.

Ofc this is only relevant if the Runak story goes ahead of which I have no idea coz they have mutilated Ani almost beyond recognition; itโ€™s just that Krushal aces Ani in a way that I feel for the character is some strange sort of way.

I donโ€™t see runak story progressing unless ANI does not come clean which I donโ€™t see a possibility in near future . Again he will be flipping in her life which obviously jhanak wonโ€™t like it. This time no manipulation will work. I donโ€™t think they are taking health deterioration route . Like OG jhanak will be doing favours to him if itโ€™s only for himself or may be good basus . But not Arshi didi and SK. Both will keep loving eo through staring bus yahi milega. Regarding AK track they will just serve the ANI and AK tashan I doubt koi feelings bahar aane wali hai. Ani will get irritated thatโ€™s the only thing we will get.
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

While watching IPL I saw laal with Amitabh Bachan in some ad related mutual funds/insurance.

yaaaโ€ฆ he put it in his insta I saw there smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Krushal has the habit of playing with his ring in off screen also.

I think it irritates him smiley36 he doesnโ€™t wear jewellery like Hiba or Salman .. they both wear so many rings on their hands smiley36
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It seems these three get along really well with each other. See, I found 1 more pic too, here we are upset & look at these three at the background, they are having fun together

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359605/reply?isQuote=True&pthreadId=165730476IMG_20240813_213028.jpg

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Guys see what I find on Insta

Adi Jhanak ke beech Ani baitha hai offscreen bhi smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-m6pA3i4Ml/?igsh=MWk4bm90cjJ6ajZpcg==