Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

It was funny how RP was discussing his wife with Ani in the first meet itself๐Ÿ˜› I donโ€™t think she is going back to RP mansion as she was tagging along with Adi!

She is staying in hotel...adi Said that only na.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Oh good! Finally Pallavi ko 90โ€™s ke saas bahu saazish wale technique nahin search karne padenge YouTube mein๐Ÿคช

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

ye Aap logo ne bhi notice kia ya mujhe hi lagta hai ki Krushal ki shot complete hone ke baad bhi offscreen Hiba se najare nahi hat ti

I donโ€™t see anything like that Pari smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

but kal se toh she has to be back to rp mansion.. I donโ€™t know rp kya kahega.. again his wife will taunt๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Baba re producer says picture abhi baki hai , yeh trailer tha....mere weak heart ko sametu kaise smiley36

oh no!!! Are we still in primary??
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What if she lost and went to depression , in hospital. Jhanak journey continue with Aditya movie coming to Kolkata for shoot ,Anirudh jealous etc etc...

What was the need for to Anirudh make her lose ... Or bring some twist like Ek where Arshi makes her fall or something ..why and why they made Anirudh to make her lose ..

producer said they need buzz for the show and people talk abt it more. So thatโ€™s why they used ANI for this. If jhanak would have won then no buzz. They need to show struggle also for FL. I donโ€™t think isse kuch khaas farak padega. Jhanak was already angry on him so even he asked for sacrifice thoda aur angry hogi aur kya. Ani anyway was not planning to get her trust back. Now leads will behave as if nothing happened. Even after this they are jumping to jealousy track. That man has audacity even to think k abt jhanak and showing tashan to AK that he cares for jhanak. Now I donโ€™t think there will be any uplift in ANI character it will go down the drain only as jhanak is moving upwards. I am prepared for next downfall.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nope we are in Kindy smiley36

And jokes on us smiley37

Originally posted by: Edkv74

oh no!!! Are we still in primary??

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

producer said they need buzz for the show and people talk abt it more. So thatโ€™s why they used ANI for this. If jhanak would have won then no buzz. They need to show struggle also for FL. I donโ€™t think isse kuch khaas farak padega. Jhanak was already angry on him so even he asked for sacrifice thoda aur angry hogi aur kya. Ani anyway was not planning to get her trust back. Now leads will behave as if nothing happened. Even after this they are jumping to jealousy track. That man has audacity even to think k abt jhanak and showing tashan to AK that he cares for jhanak. Now I donโ€™t think there will be any uplift in ANI character it will go down the drain only as jhanak is moving upwards. I am prepared for next downfall.

So using Anirudh they are creating buzz for the show...great marketing but after a point when he is constantly negative who will watch and what buzz it will have ...then they will plan something else...

I hope their over confidence is paid back soon..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I donโ€™t see anything like that Pari smiley36

Jhanak is staying in hotel . Pallavi is not shooting . No idea whether we will get any scene of RP and jhanak also. Even Tarun has not been shooting. Tarun IV said - he feel ditched so I guess jhanak herself wonโ€™t go to his place and they will show him angry and he is not going to help her anymore bcoz now itโ€™s AK turn. He might just come back for disclosing her father identity thatโ€™s the only role he will have now. Professional training anyway jhanak will be taking from some other person not him and that will come later after AK track is done .
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Baba re producer says picture abhi baki hai , yeh trailer tha....mere weak heart ko sametu kaise smiley36

So they are purely doing business now after 200 episodes ...good for them....