Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Chanadini 15 days break per jari hn as per IF article.

But faltu side chars k scenes add krdngy...

Qasam khaye hn na leads ko low screen time deny ki ๐Ÿ‘Š

I guess she had already taken during wedding drama. Now dance track is over so need to dance or jump .if now she will take thatโ€™s why they focused on AK track so they can have ANI scenes with the jealousy track. I guess this charashi winning was last moment change in script so Chandni can go on break . If she would have lost then she have to shoot .
Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

she even told Ani will be on street smiley37 I am still waiting for that smiley37smiley37

That heโ€™s already literally speaking kabhi shopping kabhi hospital ya kabhi kuch aur๐Ÿคช

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Baba re producer says picture abhi baki hai , yeh trailer tha....mere weak heart ko sametu kaise smiley36

Originally posted by: vira76

Your heart has become very weak Soh with the continuous shock treatments

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I guess she had already taken during wedding drama. Now dance track is over so need to dance or jump .if now she will take thatโ€™s why they focused on AK track so they can have ANI scenes with the jealousy track. I guess this charashi winning was last moment change in script so Chandni can go on break . If she would have lost then she have to shoot .

What if Arshi lost and went to depression , in hospital...sent her on leave .Jhanak journey continue with Aditya movie coming to Kolkata for shoot ,Anirudh jealous etc etc...

What was the need for to Anirudh make her lose ... Or bring some twist like Ek where Arshi makes her fall or something ..why and why they made Anirudh to make her lose ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

one thing I must sayโ€ฆ RP was a measured characterโ€ฆ someone who asked logical questions, was empathetic, non judgemental; I have no idea about his further role but so far in the short sketch, itโ€™s a neatly fleshed character and Tarun is slowly growing into that role.. he is not an actor but he is sincere and that comes through

If there was something I would liked to change in his characterisation is for him to have asked Pallo before getting Jhanak home ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Heโ€™s likeable for sure! Very few ppl like that now..

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What if she lost and went to depression , in hospital. Jhanak journey continue with Aditya movie coming to Kolkata for shoot ,Anirudh jealous etc etc...

What was the need for to Anirudh make her lose ... Or bring some twist like Ek where Arshi makes her fall or something ..why and why they made Anirudh to make her lose ..

Should I remind you of the topiwala Ani haste haste sahte sahte.. they thought this would be effective

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Heโ€™s likeable for sure! Very few ppl like that now..

Hey I missed pallu baby...and am worrying about that silbatta...is she cleaned it or still waiting for j to come and clean

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Hiba Krushal dream seq making smiley42 both looks so cute ๐Ÿฅฐ

https://youtube.com/shorts/Os5esFDzY3M?si=Yp7YzBVng0q-Ssss

ye Aap logo ne bhi notice kia ya mujhe hi lagta hai ki Krushal ki shot complete hone ke baad bhi offscreen Hiba se najare nahi hat ti
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hey I missed pallu baby...and am worrying about that silbatta...is she cleaned it or still waiting for j to come and clean

It was funny how RP was discussing his wife with Ani in the first meet itself๐Ÿ˜› I donโ€™t think she is going back to RP mansion as she was tagging along with Adi!

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Chanadini 15 days break per jari hn as per IF article.

But faltu side chars k scenes add krdngy...

Qasam khaye hn na leads ko low screen time deny ki ๐Ÿ‘Š

no she isnโ€™t going on any breakโ€ฆ in iv she said she was on 15 day break due to health issue during the aag sequence.. toh uss waqt break le lia.. she wasnโ€™t shooting and baaki sab dikha rahe the bh drama and jhanak in Mumbai while Arshi was presumed to be in hospital.. ab she is fit and fine and is shooting..