Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Oh okโ€ฆ honestly anything is possible so even my reaction was like wtf ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I can understand smiley36 still u will have to wait smiley36 as todays epi again we will have to tolerate till Jhanak exits from stage smiley26smiley36
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Roshnai is a scene by scene copy of Jhanak, they are just 100 odd epi s behind Jhanak I think ! Ashu would know!

Ok

So can we warn the Roshnai watchers of the impending doom or they are by now immune ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

More power to you dear! She made everyone pregnant if I m not wrong, now Arshi was the only one left and she too couldnโ€™t escape ๐Ÿ˜›

she even told Ani will be on street smiley37 I am still waiting for that smiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Roshnai is a scene by scene copy of Jhanak, they are just 100 odd epi s behind Jhanak I think ! Ashu would know!

I just saw few clips smiley36 they r doing that first outdoor ad shootsmiley36 when Ani tells chooton to bring Jhanak there & he comes chupke chupke to watch her perform smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

He always says the same thing to both yaar, I'm not even surprised anymore smiley37smiley37

Even today he said to Jhanak " Tumhare liye ye stage bohot chota hai" kind of same thing he said to Arshi when he gave the ad project to Jhanak ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I Love You bhi dono ko bolta hai, toh ye kya chiz hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I know smiley37 same dialouges heโ€™s chipkaying for both girls smiley37smiley37

Both girls r now so done with him smiley37smiley37 so J is the first to move on smiley37.. Arshi will stay cause she has no self respect smiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arre Roshnai watchers ko ittalla kar do, bahut hi buda kaatne wala hai unka smiley37 waqt rehte katle smiley36

Originally posted by: samarp2

I just saw few clips smiley36 they r doing that first outdoor ad shootsmiley36 when Ani tells chooton to bring Jhanak there & he comes chupke chupke to watch her perform smiley36

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Since when did j become anti arshi like she will give it back now...since when btw

samarp2 thumbnail

Arre Roshnai watchers ko ittalla kar do, bahut hi buda kaatne wala hai unka smiley37 waqt rehte katle smiley36

unka bura waqt shuru honewala hai?
PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This no nonsense Wali will feel no remorse... how was she to Shrishti

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If its cut copy paste, 100 epi s later, they will be where we are today na , dukhi hari smiley36

Originally posted by: samarp2

unka bura waqt shuru honewala hai?