Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

There is no jealousy and all. Ani just does not want to loos to Adi that is it. He challenged he will make Janak win so Ani took a shortcut route and made.

Jealousy Tongan hoti when he loves jhanak and he is not putting any effort to win back jhanak. So he just want AK to be away from jhanak. Bcoz of his past experience. Somewhere AK has the star status so he does not want jhanak to move on with him. Also AK shows him the mirror so he does not like it. AK is superior to ANI in all aspects and now jhanak has every reason to move on with AK.
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

You won't believe, I just came to IF, saw that preggy Arshi photo , and got a bad scare ! Like Leena Maate can go to any lengths na so the atank is for real bro smiley37smiley44

Hum darr se dardnaak bann gaye, oops sorry sorry naak toh raha nehi humri pass, cut gayo smiley36

But in the original bong version thereโ€™s a kid by Ani! Donโ€™t know who the x donor was๐Ÿ˜›

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hiba Krushal dream seq making smiley42 both looks so cute ๐Ÿฅฐ

https://youtube.com/shorts/Os5esFDzY3M?si=Yp7YzBVng0q-Ssss

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

That last line viewers khud dancer bn gye woh sach hai dance india dance show dekh kr adhe step to hm bhi sikh gye smiley39smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jealousy Tongan hoti when he loves jhanak and he is not putting any effort to win back jhanak. So he just want AK to be away from jhanak. Bcoz of his past experience. Somewhere AK has the star status so he does not want jhanak to move on with him. Also AK shows him the mirror so he does not like it. AK is superior to ANI in all aspects and now jhanak has every reason to move on with AK.

Ani be like smiley36 For Adi.. I have given up on Jhanak smiley36 but I have not stopped loving her smiley37 I still love her smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Aap kab se IF articles pe bharosa karne lag gayi Ashu? smiley36 Uss IF wali bandi reporter ke sath toh aapka chattis ka akhra tha na smiley36

still it is smiley15smiley16smiley15โ€ฆ I will never trust her smiley37smiley37
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Sandeep da nahin chodenge!!

Sandeep da ko apne jeb me leke ghumta hai ye ..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Work from home/hotel in Mumbai with his bin byahi Biwi smiley37smiley37Till the time his ex-biwi is not coming to Kolkata...

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Oh no ..I dont want her to go to BH now.

Bored of taunts , specially with this Arshi being in the center

Since viewers dont want her in BH , they will show that only ..

@ bold โ€ฆ same here Maya.. even Appu is remembering her now.. she was like I love Lallon i love Jhanak..

In og they said Aniโ€™s health will deteriorate which will bring back Jhanak..

but here they may make Appu health bad for Jโ€™s return..

I just donโ€™t want her here

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Everyone is so Cuto here ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Offscreen Bonding toh Pati aur Ex-wife aur bin byahi Biwi ki bhi achhi hai waise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you should have add that too

& The last line smiley37

Originally posted by: Edkv74

RuNak - the would have been couple

IMG_2616.jpeg

Now sadly a dream๐Ÿ‘†

Off line bonding between sisters

IMG_2534.jpeg

IMG_2592.jpeg

Viewers ๐Ÿ‘† khud dancers ban gaye ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Why she will go alone , it must be outdoor shoot with Adi in kolkata. So they will distribute responsibility of jhanak between ADI and RP i guess. Tarun is still promoting jhanak , also he ha sthe secret of Buddha, he again might cime back. In case of RP then they can't show leads together bcoz ANI will not interfere in jhanak life then but AK is there so he defintely interfere and they have to show leads together. I hope RP comes back

until we get some new bts we donโ€™t know where itโ€™s going .. right now looks like itโ€™s towards Adi & Jhansk & Ani