Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

You won't believe, I just came to IF, saw that preggy Arshi photo , and got a bad scare ! Like Leena Maate can go to any lengths na so the atank is for real bro smiley37smiley44

Hum darr se dardnaak bann gaye, oops sorry sorry naak toh raha nehi humri pass, cut gayo smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Dar kis baat ka jab hum khud darr (threat) ban gaye๐Ÿ˜›

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Oh no ..I dont want her to go to BH now.

Bored of taunts , specially with this Arshi being in the center

Since viewers dont want her in BH , they will show that only ..

She wonโ€™t go to BH now. She was there bcoz of Ani . Appu do and Bodo maa are secondary . After ani selfishness why she will even go there. Mostly it will be movie shoot .
rysohini thumbnail

Aap kab se IF articles pe bharosa karne lag gayi Ashu? smiley36 Uss IF wali bandi reporter ke sath toh aapka chattis ka akhra tha na smiley36

Originally posted by: samarp2

On IF new article is there which will give rise to Aniโ€™s jealousy of seeing Adi & Jhanak shopping & he will get into heated argumentโ€ฆ.

Does Ani still has right to interfere in Jโ€™s matter..acc to Salman new iv he doesnโ€™t know if he will remain or not also.. means J will be back to Kolkatta smiley29smiley29

Or if she is doing movie with Adi then they both can go to Kolkatta for movie shoot.. but pls keep this Ani away from Jhanak & her life.. he already spoiled her life .. not more interference I can see him doing smiley7

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hello everyone , what the discussion is about?if there is anysmiley37

rysohini thumbnail

Too cute , all the picssmiley27

Aur ha hum legit dancers bann baithe hai aur Makers hume chhoti ungli pe nacha rahe hai smiley37

Originally posted by: Edkv74

RuNak - the would have been couple

IMG_2616.jpeg

Now sadly a dream๐Ÿ‘†

Off line bonding between sisters

IMG_2534.jpeg

IMG_2592.jpeg

Viewers ๐Ÿ‘† khud dancers ban gaye ๐Ÿ˜

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even Hiba now posting Salman post so now mostly itโ€™s AK jhanak track now is the focus of the storyline.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

You won't believe, I just came to IF, saw that preggy Arshi photo , and got a bad scare ! Like Leena Maate can go to any lengths na so the atank is for real bro smiley37smiley44

Hum darr se dardnaak bann gaye, oops sorry sorry naak toh raha nehi humri pass, cut gayo smiley36

koi baat nahi sar dard banke Leena ji ko baadhit karenge๐Ÿคช
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What rubbish , jealousy for what.

He is nicely roaming with his consent wala wife and Jhanak needs to stay single.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

There is no jealousy and all. Ani just does not want to loos to Adi that is it. He challenged he will make Janak win so Ani took a shortcut route and made.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even Hiba now posting Salman post so now mostly itโ€™s AK jhanak track now is the focus of the storyline.

with Leena G , only Arshi is the focus of the tracksmiley18smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rysohini

when I got the tagg & saw the pic smiley37 I got scared too smiley37 then saw title is something & heading is something smiley37