IMG_2534.jpeg

IMG_2592.jpeg

Viewers ๐Ÿ‘† khud dancers ban gaye ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

If she is a sales girl in a mall, Arshi will again Insults her and the mute prince will gives pitiful looks to j.

Itni jaldi Job kaise milegi Jhanak ko waha

Shopping karne hi gayi hogi Adi ke sath for audition

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

If she is a sales girl in a mall, Arshi will again Insults her and the mute prince will gives pitiful looks to j.

her maid clothes looks like she is working in mall in some clothes shopโ€ฆ Arshi came to shop I guess & seeing her work may be.. again they may remind her of her class & say she is at the place where she should be smiley29smiley29โ€ฆ

I donโ€™t see Adi anywhere โ€ฆ that IF reporter half of the time she guesses wrongly only

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

her maid clothes looks like she is working in mall in some clothes shopโ€ฆ Arshi came to shop I guess & seeing her work may be.. again they may remind her of her class & say she is at the place where she should be smiley29smiley29โ€ฆ

I donโ€™t see Adi anywhere โ€ฆ that IF reporter half of the time she guesses wrongly only

You and your ongoing tashan with the if reporterโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

it took me a while to u destined who is sandeep smiley36

That guy seems to be goi g around all star plus shows smiley37 last saw him in ghum smiley36 recent saw him somewhere else smiley36 thatโ€™s y Ani can go here & there smiley39

I think heโ€™s hired on a round Robin basis! Itโ€™s high time he came back to Jhanak land๐Ÿ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

On IF new article is there which will give rise to Aniโ€™s jealousy of seeing Adi & Jhanak shopping & he will get into heated argumentโ€ฆ.

Does Ani still has right to interfere in Jโ€™s matter..acc to Salman new iv he doesnโ€™t know if he will remain or not also.. means J will be back to Kolkatta smiley29smiley29

Or if she is doing movie with Adi then they both can go to Kolkatta for movie shoot.. but pls keep this Ani away from Jhanak & her life.. he already spoiled her life .. not more interference I can see him doing smiley7

What rubbish , jealousy for what.

He is nicely roaming with his consent wala wife and Jhanak needs to stay single.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

where does Ani shout at her .. it said Ani has heated argument with Adiโ€ฆ he will now not shout at her for sure.. cause he knows he is in no position to do that after he told her to accept defeat..

Tarun had said in his iv that he doesnโ€™t know where story is headed towards or does Salman.. Tarun told either it will be towards Rudr, or Adi or kolkattaโ€ฆ

I feel if they take it towards Kolkatta then both Adi & Jhanak should be there not only Jhanak.. cause taking only J there means more insults & taunts smiley29smiley29

Why she will go alone , it must be outdoor shoot with Adi in kolkata. So they will distribute responsibility of jhanak between ADI and RP i guess. Tarun is still promoting jhanak , also he ha sthe secret of Buddha, he again might cime back. In case of RP then they can't show leads together bcoz ANI will not interfere in jhanak life then but AK is there so he defintely interfere and they have to show leads together. I hope RP comes back
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

If there is anything Arshi is proud of and truly loves is dance โ€ฆ she actually loves to dance and wants to dance the way she wants! If she finds out ani actually begged jhanak to let her win, I canโ€™t imagine Ani ka Kya hashr hoga!

Arshi hates it when her mother doesnโ€™t show confidence in her lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Sab ke hatho ani ke liye ab maut Likhi hai! If anyone who will be proud of this move will be shristi โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ he finally did something that she can be proud of and she can call him her son-in-law but she will still instigate arshi against him lol ! Ani is dead meat ๐Ÿฅฉ โ€ฆ sab mil bant ke khane wale hai isse!! Making decisions on someoneโ€™s behalf โ€ฆ he gonna learn this the hard way

the funny thing is now both Arshi and her mom will be in debt of Jhanak...she lost on purpose to maker Arshi win..what a stoke for mother dauther duosmiley37she did them big ehsaansmiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

where does Ani shout at her .. it said Ani has heated argument with Adiโ€ฆ he will now not shout at her for sure.. cause he knows he is in no position to do that after he told her to accept defeat..

Tarun had said in his iv that he doesnโ€™t know where story is headed towards or does Salman.. Tarun told either it will be towards Rudr, or Adi or kolkattaโ€ฆ

I feel if they take it towards Kolkatta then both Adi & Jhanak should be there not only Jhanak.. cause taking only J there means more insults & taunts smiley29smiley29

Oh no ..I dont want her to go to BH now.

Bored of taunts , specially with this Arshi being in the center

Since viewers dont want her in BH , they will show that only ..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

RuNak - the would have been couple

IMG_2616.jpeg

Now sadly a dream๐Ÿ‘†

Off line bonding between sisters

IMG_2534.jpeg

IMG_2592.jpeg

Viewers ๐Ÿ‘† khud dancers ban gaye ๐Ÿ˜

Would have been couple is so cute ..