Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He deserves her hate only not love.

love is very far for him nowโ€ฆ. Just hate he deserves hers
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Hiba status she is sitting on the lap of chandni in shopping mall

Oh that... I thought BTS of Ani & Jhanak

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba story...arshi and Jhanak in a shopping mall.

MMR2810 thumbnail

looks like a possible twist otherwise so soon how and why she will get a job at shopping mall.

If she is a sales girl in a mall, Arshi will again Insults her and the mute prince will gives pitiful looks to j.

MMR2810 thumbnail

pls share the link of bts

I mean hiba story...she is in mall na.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

love is very far for him nowโ€ฆ. Just hate he deserves hers

Don't know where the storyline is going. She was supposed to be a professional dancer under guidance of RP. Tarun did not shoot after finale. As per Tarun IV - he got to know abt ANI involvement in the defeat it seems. He must be angry but now its seems everywhere it AK only with jhanak. So have they changed the focus now from dancer to movie . I really enjoyed Tarun onscreen. Suddenly gayab kar diya kya. He ha sto be there as he has the secret of her father.

Upcoming track - Jhanak goes for outdoor shooting in kolkata , repeat of ad shoot . As per IF Ani again started shouting on Jhanak in shopping mall, this man has audacity seriously on what haq he can do this. Salman ke IV se lag raha hai he will be there to help her and RP will deny now to help her. I want jhanak to be a professional dancer than movie artist.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

If she is a sales girl in a mall, Arshi will again Insults her and the mute prince will gives pitiful looks to j.

Mostly she is going for shopping with AK no sales girl job. How so soon she got the job and she must have got some prize money so for some days she can survive till she gets the movie offer. Regarding maid dress , in normal days she wears that kind of dresses only
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But trophy khud hi Mumbai me basne ke bahane dhunde toh phir kya??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sandeep da nahin chodenge!!

samarp2 thumbnail

Don't know where the storyline is going. She was supposed to be a professional dancer under guidance of RP. Tarun did not shoot after finale. As per Tarun IV - he got to know abt ANI involvement in the defeat it seems. He must be angry but now its seems everywhere it AK only with jhanak. So have they changed the focus now from dancer to movie . I really enjoyed Tarun onscreen. Suddenly gayab kar diya kya. He ha sto be there as he has the secret of her father.

Upcoming track - Jhanak goes for outdoor shooting in kolkata , repeat of ad shoot . As per IF Ani again started shouting on Jhanak in shopping mall, this man has audacity seriously on what haq he can do this. Salman ke IV se lag raha hai he will be there to help her and RP will deny now to help her. I want jhanak to be a professional dancer than movie artist.

where does Ani shout at her .. it said Ani has heated argument with Adiโ€ฆ he will now not shout at her for sure.. cause he knows he is in no position to do that after he told her to accept defeat..

Tarun had said in his iv that he doesnโ€™t know where story is headed towards or does Salman.. Tarun told either it will be towards Rudr, or Adi or kolkattaโ€ฆ

I feel if they take it towards Kolkatta then both Adi & Jhanak should be there not only Jhanak.. cause taking only J there means more insults & taunts smiley29smiley29

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Sandeep da nahin chodenge!!

it took me a while to u destined who is sandeep smiley36

That guy seems to be goi g around all star plus shows smiley37 last saw him in ghum smiley36 recent saw him somewhere else smiley36 thatโ€™s y Ani can go here & there smiley39