Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Am just guessing.. usko rakhke bhi kya hi karna hai!

Anni ko bahir karen Dono behno ke story mein maza ayegasmiley36
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Montage? Kaha hai? Did they changed the earlier one? Why? I love that song much

A picture was shared here with Arshi in the middle Jhanak in front and ani in the background like the Howrah bridge and Kashmir valley in the current one ๐Ÿ˜›

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Charshi heroine & AK Hero...

Jhanak & Ani are side characters who are crazy behind this two celebrities ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But the sideys realise its fruitless to run after someone unattainable. ๐Ÿ˜” and decide to give each other a chance as both are equally crazy. and finally after 1637728826271881836373 days of shaadi/no shaadi they marry in hilltop away from civilisation and stay happily with mini lochas. (Ye dono sath mai ho to happily ever after nahi ho skta , locha to hoga hi)

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

In order to tolerate her we may need to witness cringe scenes from Adi and Jhanak! Automatically it will become bearable ๐Ÿ˜œ

Anyway that has always been Leena Jiโ€™s logic!! We thought Kashmir jayenge romance milega we got all the other shaadis happening we waited for Mumbai track- ani veer gati ko praapt hua aur do aur yoddhaon ka janam hua!! We thought away from bh we would get runak we got Anishi instead๐Ÿ˜›

I went and wrote on X immediately on one Glitz some profile ...to either brief the actor to modulate her voice or replace her as she is the driving force for the story ...

Just for my peace of mind...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I went nad wrote on X immediately on one Glitz some profile ...to either brief the actor to modulate her voice or replace her as she is the driving force for the story ...

Or just mute her when she screams and play Gopi bahuโ€™s la la score. We will tolerate

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I went nad wrote on X immediately on one Glitz some profile ...to either brief the actor to modulate her voice or replace her as she is the driving force for the story ...

Did u get a reply๐Ÿคช if u do share it here

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Dimag to Kashmir mai hi reh gaya ๐Ÿ˜” un logo ne parcel krne se v mana kr diya Ani ko ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Islie ye gadha pagla gaya h. Islie to BH wale kahin jaane nhi dete ise

Sach me Kashmir me hi bech ke aaya hai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

BH walon ko kuch der ke liye Tejas ka brain on rent Lena chahiye Ani ke liye ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Waise bhi Ani "My wife/my wife" ka rant karta rehta hai... At least Tejas ke rent ka brain lene ke baad ex- biwi ke paas Jake "Meri Biwi" karte ghumta rehega ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

A picture was shared here with Arshi in the middle Jhanak in front and ani in the background like the Howrah bridge and Kashmir valley in the current one ๐Ÿ˜›

What ? Charsi in the middle?? Kis Khushi me nahi ?

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Now Ani also lookslike one among evil people

Villian hai woh iss show ka

Makers should bring new ML for Jhanak now n make Ani the official Villian

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

But the sideys realise its fruitless to run after someone unattainable. ๐Ÿ˜” and decide to give each other a chance as both are equally crazy. and finally after 1637728826271881836373 days of shaadi/no shaadi they marry in hilltop away from civilisation and stay happily with mini lochas. (Ye dono sath mai ho to happily ever after nahi ho skta , locha to hoga hi)

Yes, that was my complete story...

Jhanak & Ani who are crazy behind celebrity AK & Charsi will gradually fall in love with each other only & will live happily ever after with Mini lochas like you said & will give birth to their mini lochas too๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ