Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Girls Any idea...why Pl getting somuch ss, now after 300 episodes they are including her in montage also.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

What I think should happen next.

Ani and Arshi start to have even more problems in relationship as Ani feels guilty. Jhanak takes Adityas offer and signs movie. Arshi is signed as choreographer of movie and works under jhanak. Aditya supports jhanak and teaches Arshi a lesson on set. Shrishti canโ€™t do anything about it as she is not that big in mumbai and realistically Aditya kapoor has more influence, especially in movies. Ani keeps visiting sets as Arshi is working with Jhanak and gets jealous of seeing closeness of Aditya and Jhanak. Jhanak gives Ani no attention. Out of jealously and insecurity Ani and Arshi relationship falls apart and for time being they separate or hate each other abd stay in relationship.

Good prediction. ADI and aani scenes has more impact than Adi and Jhanak bcoz itโ€™s pure friendship so ANI has to be there when aadi and jhanak have scenes. The only purpose of ADI is for jealousy . They could have shown groth of jhanak through RP also but to change the flavour and track they need to bring this jealousy . So I guess this is how it can pan out. I hope it happens like this.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls Any idea...why Pl getting somuch ss, now after 300 episodes they are including her in montage also.

in leena shows pl is important character. Reason is simple. smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

in leena shows pl is important character. Reason is simple. smiley36

Then they would have casted better actress..not screaming princess.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Good prediction. ADI and aani scenes has more impact than Adi and Jhanak bcoz itโ€™s pure friendship so ANI has to be there when aadi and jhanak have scenes. The only purpose of ADI is for jealousy . They could have shown groth of jhanak through RP also but to change the flavour and track they need to bring this jealousy . So I guess this is how it can pan out. I hope it happens like this.

Is se Anni aur arshi ke beech bhi MU hoge. Story ise direction mein move karegesmiley20

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

They went shopping it seems ..Someone has posted naa Hiba story .. she and Chandini as besties sitting in a cloth shop...

As long as Sandeep da is the boss, Anirudh ko maza hi maza hai...

Work from home , work from mumbai , work from dance show , movie set etc etc.....๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ

lagta ha Calcutta se Mumbai shift ho jaega. Bahi nazar bhi to rakhne ha kahensmiley37
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chuna lagate lagate he became a pro....toh bbas abb ek chune ka factory dal di hai smiley36

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Pehle jab J maid bnkr rehti thi BH me tb woh Jhanak ke sath milkr kese chunna lgata tha sbko? Yaad hai woh ani!!smiley37 or dheere dheere usne hum runak fans ko hi chunna lga diya end me arshi ke liye turu lob dikha krsmiley19

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

Love it, yeh story ko soch ke, do chaar mann pasand scenes soch ke khush ho leti hu, akela RuNak hi q dreams dekhe, hum na dekhe ?smiley37

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

What I think should happen next.

Ani and Arshi start to have even more problems in relationship as Ani feels guilty. Jhanak takes Adityas offer and signs movie. Arshi is signed as choreographer of movie and works under jhanak. Aditya supports jhanak and teaches Arshi a lesson on set. Shrishti canโ€™t do anything about it as she is not that big in mumbai and realistically Aditya kapoor has more influence, especially in movies. Ani keeps visiting sets as Arshi is working with Jhanak and gets jealous of seeing closeness of Aditya and Jhanak. Jhanak gives Ani no attention. Out of jealously and insecurity Ani and Arshi relationship falls apart and for time being they separate or hate each other abd stay in relationship.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

https://ig.me/j/AbbOF7_MkQXVpxDH/

Girls , Rajal has created an insta chat group for Jhanak forum members .The above is the link to join..

Tagging a few in my buddy list ..All forum members who are interested can join .

Posting here as many use edt than Chat club .

rysohini thumbnail

Shayad makers ko laga, ki humara khoon puri tarhah se jala nehi, toh jo bachi kuchi khoon hai, woh jala rahe hai bbas !

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago