Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I am so mad at him.. infact for someday I don't want to see his face also.

Same here i don't want to watch this show, Ani jaisa gadha mujhe nahi dekhna

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar apna itna buda kaata hai, Charsi ka ek nose cut toh banta hai boss smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I think nose cut moments for Arshi aer approaching ๐Ÿ˜‚ kuch toh bolegi Jhanak if Arshi opens her foul mouth.. lene ke dene pad jayenge!! Cat fights ๐Ÿ˜

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Oh my god he is crazy how can he do that he doesn't deserve Jhanak he got perfect life partner for his manipulative nature.

Arshi and Ani perfect for each other

He doesn't deserve jhanak...he is just selfish manipulative person

.now Jhanak no more indebted to him. Shr free from all his ehsaan.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yaar apna itna buda kaata hai, Charsi ka ek nose cut toh banta hai boss smiley36

I know - letโ€™s sideline ani just like the makers.. we want to see cat fights !! ๐Ÿ˜› let Ani compete with the winner in the finals just like the star dance show๐Ÿ˜‚

The new montage is in sync with the above .. for all we care we can crop Ani out totally like how they did with arshis for the prev one๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜›

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

You are too innocent ๐Ÿ˜‡

Don't belive in Ani anymore

Even the dumbest of all - our mahanta taunted him for the trust me dialogue ๐Ÿ˜› I m actually proud of her today โค๏ธ

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He doesn't deserve jhanak...he is just selfish manipulative person

.now Jhanak no more indebted to him. Shr free from all his ehsaan.

Such a kachra he has become, now there is nothing left to watch.

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Even the dumbest of all - our mahanta taunted him for the trust me dialogue ๐Ÿ˜› I m actually proud of her today โค๏ธ

smiley37smiley37 the way she said "Trust you,"

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mahaanta was on point today , but end mein phir piglo'ed , but then again she did us a social service and saved our ear drums from cry baby's tantrums smiley36smiley44

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

What I think should happen next.

Ani and Arshi start to have even more problems in relationship as Ani feels guilty. Jhanak takes Adityas offer and signs movie. Arshi is signed as choreographer of movie and works under jhanak. Aditya supports jhanak and teaches Arshi a lesson on set. Shrishti canโ€™t do anything about it as she is not that big in mumbai and realistically Aditya kapoor has more influence, especially in movies. Ani keeps visiting sets as Arshi is working with Jhanak and gets jealous of seeing closeness of Aditya and Jhanak. Jhanak gives Ani no attention. Out of jealously and insecurity Ani and Arshi relationship falls apart and for time being they separate or hate each other abd stay in relationship.

i really liked this theory... show mein aisa hona chahiye, kaafi interesting hai...smiley20

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Pehle jab J maid bnkr rehti thi BH me tb woh Jhanak ke sath milkr kese chunna lgata tha sbko? Yaad hai woh ani!!smiley37 or dheere dheere usne hum runak fans ko hi chunna lga diya end me arshi ke liye turu lob dikha krsmiley19