Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jhanak is completely heartbroken, but this will ignite her further to become successful โœจ๏ธ

Uparse she's feeling cheated n betrayed too ...dekha kasey trust me per gussa kara...

Zainab it's cleared right Ani did ask for Jhanak to loose ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿคฆ

Seriously i had tiny hope till last night but he is idiot

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Someone already predicted the story line for the three ๐Ÿ˜‰

yaar ani ko kol mein kaam nahin hai kya!! Ab Arshi hi home se baahar hai jiske wajah se ani work from home kar raha tha! Ab kya karne wala hai? Work out of hotspots๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช Sandeep da is a very considerate partner ! Hume dua karni chahiye to get such amazing employers!

Besides yeh toh ghoomne thaa rahe they na honeymoon pe ab kya ..

They went shopping it seems ..Someone has posted naa Hiba story .. she and Chandini as besties sitting in a cloth shop...

As long as Sandeep da is the boss, Anirudh ko maza hi maza hai...

Work from home , work from mumbai , work from dance show , movie set etc etc.....๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

The best thing in today's episode is no one clapped to the great champion Arshi Mukherjee except her mother and ST...not even her loyal husband.

Bhaad MEIN jaaye arshi aur uska loyal husband and srishti

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Shristi is more jealous of Jhanak than Arshi. She might force Arshi to join movies ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Why all of a sudden Appu remembered Jhanak. I really dont want her to go to Kolkata now...

Same old taunts not interesting anymore..

Aditya's presence with Jhanak itself evokes jealousy in Anirudh..He doesnt have to do anything .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„

They canโ€™t show Dan ace and dance so now movie shoot. Salman was telling more drama coming up so I guess now

Movie shoot. SK would be the force behind Arshi for movie auditions I guess. Bcoz she want to pip jhanak. Could be a possible twist. YouTubers are predicting jhanak will go to Kolkata for shoot. Where is RP in this track. May be for some time he will have less SS and AK takes over. Once she does a movie she will have money to do professional training.

Euphoria_V thumbnail

It's Jhanak yaar Maya!

When Kumar was signing, her defeated face for her love ๐Ÿ’” Even I was feeling pain that time or Ani k lye bhi bura feel hora tha bcz kya aisi majboori hn usko jo apny pyaar ko harta dekhna important bangya hnn ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Per koi nhi, Jhanak will outshine everything and everyone ek din! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Apny pyaar se lekar sab kuch jeety gy or ek din Ani k sath wo proudly trophy share kregy while both will be smiling happily and lovingly ๐Ÿ’–

Ek din aisa zaroor ayga jis din sirf pyaar jeetaga or unki taqat banega! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Honestly I didn't feel bad for Ani, and according to me no one can do this to their loved ones. So honestly don't feel Runak should happen.

I am totally against Runak now. I can't imagine them together now. It's lost battle for me.

Euphoria_V thumbnail

See the new tagged post for the reply..

Meri umeed khatm honey na naam hi nhi leti...

Her rozz phirse jag jati hai ๐Ÿ˜…

Kya such m I am a good girl? ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคช

You are too innocent ๐Ÿ˜‡

Don't belive in Ani anymore

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Honestly I didn't feel bad for Ani, and according to me no one can do this to their loved ones. So honestly don't feel Runak should happen.

I am totally against Runak now. I can't imagine them together now. It's lost battle for me.

I am so mad at him.. infact for fewdays I don't want to see his face also.

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They went shopping it seems ..Someone has posted naa Hiba story .. she and Chandini as besties sitting in a cloth shop...

As long as Sandeep da is the boss, Anirudh ko maza hi maza hai...

Work from home , work from mumbai , work from dance show , movie set etc etc.....๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I think nose cut moments for Arshi aer approaching ๐Ÿ˜‚ kuch toh bolegi Jhanak if Arshi opens her foul mouth.. lene ke dene pad jayenge!! Cat fights ๐Ÿ˜

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shristi is more jealous of Jhanak than Arshi. She might force Arshi to join movies ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Why all of a sudden Appu remembered Jhanak. I really dont want her to go to Kolkata now...

Same old taunts not interesting anymore..

Aditya's presence with Jhanak itself evokes jealousy in Anirudh..He doesnt have to do anything .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„

Now we are convinced that they are seperated and we want that they doesn't meet up .now they will definitely meet from any reason . Leenaji have problem from online viewers.she is doing only opposite things.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

bold you only mentioned Adi J - pda - you like the Ani Arshi pda going on since day 1? smiley1

I dont want intentional pda, but if AK is a good guy and really values J in a way Ani has shown himself incapable of - I am not averse to their friendship and love story.

I dont believe love is restricted to just the one.

Obviously here Ani thinks he loves but everything he does shows he loves Arshi....so J can think she loves Ani and love AK in the same way Ani loves Arshi.smiley37

Jumping in on this discussionโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s never the point about love restricted to the oneโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s about the writerโ€™s vision as presented to the audience and in their ability to convince the viewer that two people are in love.

If a story is about moving onโ€ฆ I am sure the narrative will focus on that and the viewers will get on board depending on both sensibilities and story power.

Jhanak serial has presented us the love of two people and as best as I know itโ€™s Ani & Jhanak not anyone else. that some other relationship has been formed or may be formed has little relevance coz it has not yet been demonstrated.

Having said that, itโ€™s true the path of the lovers has run into collision course and unless one or both take steps to course correct, as a viewer I can only speculate, wonder, despair, give up etc