Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jab Trophy kharid ke de di hai to clothes kya cheez hai. I guess the celebrity will taunt Jhanak and she might tell abt ANI sauda to loose on purpose in rage. Like how he diclosed abt ANI visit during ad shoot. Bcoz now she won't listen any crap by didi. They have to stop honeymoon in some way and didi can't be happy for long.

Exactly..or if Ani is also there definitely he pokes his nose, and speaks some nonsense...in anger j may says ...arshi overhears their conversation...

I want very badly Arshi to know the truth..

Both should nt be happy after giving somuch pain to Jhanak.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Awww..... that's sooo sooo sweet of you....smiley27..thank you so much

I am not on IG but glad to hear that you made my presence felt....there by remembering me in such a sweet way.....smiley31

Enjoy also in IG GC....show ka kya hai chalte chalte ho Raha hai SAB kuch ....but make memories.....

Asmi and Zainab,

Aaj Sonnet 116 aapke liye likhna banta hain

Let me not to the marriage of true minds

Admit impediments; love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to remove.

O no, it is an ever-fixรจd mark

That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

It is the star to every wand'ring bark

Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come.

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom:

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

โค๏ธโค๏ธ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jhalak Dikhlaja khatam nehi ho raha tha, abb kya movies ke scene to scene dekhne ko milego smiley36

Given how overtly predictable makers are, will they now show Arshi going for the movie auditions too smiley36

How else, are they going to keep the three central characters ek dusre ke ird gird? And how is AK going to invoke Ani's jealousy, if Ani is not ird gird of AK and J?

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Now we are upgraded to movie sets ....

Next is movie ...

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

May be Janak started working in the mall now?

I don't think so....may be its a coincidence.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Jhalak Dikhlaja khatam nehi ho raha tha, abb kya movies ke scene to scene dekhne ko milego smiley36

Given how overtly predictable makers are, will they now show Arshi going for the movie auditions too smiley36

How else, are they going to keep the three central characters ek dusre ke ird gird? And how is AK going to invoke Ani's jealousy, if Ani is not ird gird of AK and J?

Waise none of my predictions are coming true toh ek baar aur kar lete hain

Beizzati ka toh mujhe darr hi nahin hain ab

Ani ke khauf ne har khauf bhaga diya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Movie sets within movie ( tv) sets is slightly easy to manage but what happens to BH establishment which I why I asked about that yesterday. They canโ€™t manage two sets for long so one has to be disbanded.

If Ani is there, how can BH be disbanded unles he shifts to Mumbai?

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Someone already predicted the story line for the three ๐Ÿ˜‰

yaar ani ko kol mein kaam nahin hai kya!! Ab Arshi hi home se baahar hai jiske wajah se ani work from home kar raha tha! Ab kya karne wala hai? Work out of hotspots๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช Sandeep da is a very considerate partner ! Hume dua karni chahiye to get such amazing employers!

Besides yeh toh ghoomne thaa rahe they na honeymoon pe ab kya ..

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

See ..we can interpret like this also directly Shrishti was the reason for fire accident...so his look like because of you all this happened or I wouldn't have begged jhanak to sacrifice.

Ani never own up his mistakes...he looks for other options to reason out his actions ..

So we can't say Shrishti is responsible for Ani's actions.

The day he owns up his follies and mistakes, will be the day he frees himself from Arshiโ€™s guilt trip .. right now heโ€™s missing

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Shristi is more jealous of Jhanak than Arshi. She might force Arshi to join movies ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Why all of a sudden Appu remembered Jhanak. I really dont want her to go to Kolkata now...

Same old taunts not interesting anymore..

Aditya's presence with Jhanak itself evokes jealousy in Anirudh..He doesnt have to do anything .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ani such a manipulative ba****d.

First he requested her...

Next tried to manipulate her emotionally by talking about Arshi's trauma mental condition depression ..etc..j did nt fall for his words.

Next by saying If you think i ever helped you, so plz do this for me...with folded hands he begged her.

Lastly he assassinated her character...used Aditya name ..you have Adithya...he will get more offers to you.

Oh my god he is crazy how can he do that he doesn't deserve Jhanak he got perfect life partner for his manipulative nature.

Arshi and Ani perfect for each other

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

If there is anything Arshi is proud of and truly loves is dance โ€ฆ she actually loves to dance and wants to dance the way she wants! If she finds out ani actually begged jhanak to let her win, I canโ€™t imagine Ani ka Kya hashr hoga!

Arshi hates it when her mother doesnโ€™t show confidence in her lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Sab ke hatho ani ke liye ab maut Likhi hai! If anyone who will be proud of this move will be shristi โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ he finally did something that she can be proud of and she can call him her son-in-law but she will still instigate arshi against him lol ! Ani is dead meat ๐Ÿฅฉ โ€ฆ sab mil bant ke khane wale hai isse!! Making decisions on someoneโ€™s behalf โ€ฆ he gonna learn this the hard way

He thinks he is god father so he decides for others too ๐Ÿคฆ