Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

My comments inline!

5 W 20 C

Originally posted by: PPak

bold you only mentioned Adi J - pda - you like the Ani Arshi pda going on since day 1? smiley1

Green - I will leave this answer, to your able judgement to decide and conclude. And I am sure you are capable enough to figure this one outsmiley1

I hate the concept of PDA to start with coz it is cheap and defeats the concept of love !

I want the makers to not repeat the same PDA stunts that we have gone bored seeing.

Let there be a difference between how Ani handles spite to how J handles spite !

Plus it doesn ot go with J's character sketch ! About time we have people in this show 'rise' in love, than 'fall' in it !

I dont want intentional pda, but if AK is a good guy and really values J in a way Ani has shown himself incapable of - I am not averse to their friendship and love story.

As long as it is indeed a Love Story and not actions to show-off how much I am in love, when I am actually not, there by deceiving the people involved , including myself, there is no reason to not want it ! But like I said, it should indeed seed from love !

I dont believe love is restricted to just the one. Of course not, people fall in and out of love quite so often, you can very well grow out of love with time ! The hypocrisy kicks in when people do not move on, instead live on with the incompatibity due to external reasons!

Obviously here Ani thinks he loves but everything he does shows he loves Arshi....so J can think she loves Ani and love AK in the same way Ani loves Arshi.smiley37 J is a free soul, free to think and do whatever, that her makers will make her do !

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Aaj ke episode se one thing is confirmed,yeh physically move on kar bhi gye to Dil se nahi kar payenge.And this thing is painfulsmiley13

They won't show that they physically moved on. It won't be acceptable in any way. Arshi still accept the fact that He loves jhanak and jhanak loves him. Untill she does not complete full marriage she won't go physical with him.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

she is pretty sharp in that regard. During shoot she kept him at a distance when he came to her room & acted in an unacceptable fashion. By the time shoot was over, the way they portrayed Adi was sensible.

Somehow my gut feel is he will not look to intentionally hurt J, he will likely fall in love but I dont think will turn negative to her, maybe to Ani - yes, but I will be glad for that

i don't want AK to fall for jhanak. One sided love is painful. Jhanak won't love him.

Haan both can be good friends.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

It was sooo good to see a strong Jhanak...

Who understands that she doesn't have any entanglement with Arshi ....who is soo vocal about her thoughts....and the way she answered back to Aniruddh was sooo sooo commendable.....

I loved it...smiley27

Yes....every other thread between them is cut down..."forced shadi".." ehsaan".." her father secret.."

Nothing is there between them....

Just that unsaid love that they have...that has become their weakness....

Ab sirt pyaar hai

Sirf pyaar โ™ฅ๏ธ

Jo her paal mazeed gehra hota jara hai ๐Ÿ’ฏ

shanakanj thumbnail

she is pretty sharp in that regard. During shoot she kept him at a distance when he came to her room & acted in an unacceptable fashion. By the time shoot was over, the way they portrayed Adi was sensible.

Somehow my gut feel is he will not look to intentionally hurt J, he will likely fall in love but I dont think will turn negative to her, maybe to Ani - yes, but I will be glad for that

AK is a positive character and till ANI is negative they don't need to make AK negative. He will be a true friend who wants Jhanak to reach good heights. In front of ANI he might show off where jhanak will also join him. AK purposely asked to drop her and Jhanak said Aditya that was really good one in front of ANI. She showed him that She treats herself equal at same level of AK and may be they are firends now. ANI won't be able to say anything so he will try to use RP. He won't stay quiet.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They won't show that they physically moved on. It won't be acceptable in any way. Arshi still accept the fact that He loves jhanak and jhanak loves him. Untill she does not complete full marriage she won't go physical with him.

agar in future arshi kuch asa kerty ha with Anni to she will come back because today she said aap mangtay to main ker leti. Lekin arshi Didi ke lea nahi.

Arshi ke lea ub woh further sacrifice nahi karege.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could only understand one thing from Aniโ€™s request

Woh sandwich banke tak gaya hain

He wants deliverance from the sandwich role

Agar Jhanak jeet jati toh Shristi aur ek muqabla karvati Arshi ko jeetane

Ani wanted to preempt this

He was doing us all a favour from going through another dance reality show

Thanks Ani very much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Finally watched it! The episode title should be โ€˜Phoenix rising from ashes โ€˜ I loved hiba todayโค๏ธ

Bold : she had the power and talent to twist things the way she wanted .. maybe Arshi won the trophies but at what cost๐Ÿ˜›

I m loving the attitude of Jhanak during the precap ๐Ÿ˜‰Sirji ab Tak Anirudh ji na ban paaye par Aditya kapoor became Aditya so fast .. and was that was to spite my Ani!! He deserved it.. but . you canโ€™t help feeling sorry ๐Ÿฅน

Jhanak says and does so many things like us when sheโ€™s upset with Ani but in the end succumbs to love! So much in love with her Sirji! Itโ€™s sad to watch his helplessness , her big sacrifices .. all for the evil sister who deserves only disasters and craters not glitters.. lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani managed to remain in his boundaries and didnโ€™t go overboard .. reduced to a vegetable almost!

How come apu got to see Jhanak on tv and the other members didnโ€™t! Ek hi ghar mein rehtey hain na??

Appu must have TV in her room to see cartoon ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Aur ye Basu's kaise hai apne Pyaari Bahu ka show nahi dekh rahe ye...

Precap is too good... & At the last the look AK gave to Ani, he is going to run it on Ani ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw, what was that.... "Ye stage tumhare liye kuch bhi nahi hai, tumhara isse kya hoga" Did he forgot his wife is already celebrity?

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

agar in future arshi kuch asa kerty ha with Anni to she will come back because today she said aap mangtay to main ker leti. Lekin arshi Didi ke lea nahi.

Arshi ke lea ub woh further sacrifice nahi karege.

Jhanak can't help ANI unless she herself become successful. To get her haq and fight with BH she needs to help herself. ANI will become more weak as Jhanak is getting stronger. The dialogue of jhanak during ashirwaad will be the one where she will snatch her haq from Didi. ANI won't ask anything but jhanak can do anything for his well being may after one year. But love between Runak will never die. It will be always there.
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

And coincidence they came in same shop , omg ..i hate coincidences ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Can we expect Jhanak purchasing some fashionable dresses and get rid of those ugly salwars!

#tinyhopes