Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I have no gutts to see this kind torture mene aaj bhi sidha precap dekhna chaha....muje smj nhi aa rha agar J ko nhi jitnana tha, hrana tha finals me lakr to acceptable tha (failures also part of life) bt fav charsi ko jitakr trophy dene sanu da ko kyu bulaya? (Answer hum sbko pta hai esi negative track me trp affect krti hi hai isi liye makers ne smart move leke kumar sanu ko bulaya just bcoz trp decrease na ho deep down they also know arshi character can't get much trp woh bs makers ki fav ho skti audiences ki nhi)slow clap for their smartness smiley32smiley32smiley26

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

another was him looking at Shristi when saying majboor hai...all this is intentionally for fans to live in hope....never will anything happen of it...we will all forget it like we did the police station wala theory

I didn’t pay attention much.. maybe he found his saas more attractive than his Arshi so his train of thoughts got interrupted 😜

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Kaunsa divorce track?

Anulment ho to gaya hn ab?

if they negate it...marriage track cannot get J to BH full time - what can? Ani sick divorce Appu sick

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj ke episode se one thing is confirmed,yeh physically move on kar bhi gye to Dil se nahi kar payenge.And this thing is painfulsmiley13

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

I have no gutts to see this kind torture mene aaj bhi sidha precap dekhna chaha....muje smj nhi aa rha agar J ko nhi jitnana tha, hrana tha finals me lakr to acceptable tha (failures also part of life) bt fav charsi ko jitakr trophy dene sanu da ko kyu bulaya? (Answer hum sbko pta hai esi negative track me trp affect krti hi hai isi liye makers ne smart move leke kumar sanu ko bulaya just bcoz trp decrease na ho deep down they also know arshi character can't get much trp woh bs makers ki fav ho skti audiences ki nhi)slow clap for their smartness smiley32smiley32smiley26

5 Smart Strategies for Fetching High TRPS:

Torture Jhanak +

Torture Jhanak ++

Torture Jhanak +++

Torture Jhanak ++++

Torture Jhanak +++++ infinity

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

i really think they start each track with lets unite Runak, then they see trp is going well even when separate - so they may have planned ot have J win and last min pulled an Arshi win...episodes are getting added to with no runak milan and seemd like viewers have the patience...so

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Aaj ke episode se one thing is confirmed,yeh physically move on kar bhi gye to Dil se nahi kar payenge.And this thing is painfulsmiley13

Yes that seems to be the intent all along of our great Leena mata! And what a twisted way of showing it!!!

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

No doubt! 💯

Loved that we're really pozitive na? 😍

Abhi I was saying on the insta group as-well k Asmi is such a sweet girl 💖

Ye haar key bhi jeet rahy hn uswaqt k lye jisme sirf ye hongy or inka pyaar ❤️

Awww..... that's sooo sooo sweet of you....smiley27..thank you so much

I am not on IG but glad to hear that you made my presence felt....there by remembering me in such a sweet way.....smiley31

Enjoy also in IG GC....show ka kya hai chalte chalte ho Raha hai SAB kuch ....but make memories.....

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes most of us agree with that -her punar janam was necessary!As they say during emergencies the stronger ones need to tend to themselves before the dependent ones! She needs to equip herself first .. then she can go and handle her dependents be it Sirji ya phir the good Basus!

yes - i do think she is going to take resposibility of the good Basus.

I dont see tracks like this in ITV, i hope they dont spoiil it

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

if they negate it...marriage track cannot get J to BH full time - what can? Ani sick divorce Appu sick

Anulment cancel na hona u mean?

Jhanak appu k lye askti or Ani k lye bhi...

Aj clear krdya or Jhanak k ne khud kehdya wo Ani k lye kuch karskti hn..uska pyaar is her kamzoori 💔