Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Finally watched it! The episode title should be โ€˜Phoenix rising from ashes โ€˜ I loved hiba todayโค๏ธ

Bold : she had the power and talent to twist things the way she wanted .. maybe Arshi won the trophies but at what cost๐Ÿ˜›

I m loving the attitude of Jhanak during the precap ๐Ÿ˜‰Sirji ab Tak Anirudh ji na ban paaye par Aditya kapoor became Aditya so fast .. and was that was to spite my Ani!! He deserved it.. but . you canโ€™t help feeling sorry ๐Ÿฅน

Jhanak says and does so many things like us when sheโ€™s upset with Ani but in the end succumbs to love! So much in love with her Sirji! Itโ€™s sad to watch his helplessness , her big sacrifices .. all for the evil sister who deserves only disasters and craters not glitters.. lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani managed to remain in his boundaries and didnโ€™t go overboard .. reduced to a vegetable almost!

How come apu got to see Jhanak on tv and the other members didnโ€™t! Ek hi ghar mein rehtey hain na??

Vidya - best news today is J is done with sacrificing for Arshi didi after this...imagine no more blind love for maasi and cousin, what a relief. No more mahaan wala dialogues. Praise God finally!

Id happily trade Ani's degradation for J's spine. Watching an idiot FL was worse than a spineless confused ML.

The episode was good today in spite of Ani's letdown because of J's attitude.

If they can keep her like this - it will be good to watch this show again.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Nahin soh you thinking so advance,abhi to normal shopping main dekhne ko milna hain .i saw Hiba status

And coincidence they came in same shop , omg ..i hate coincidences ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hmmm....all this while Ani only wanted a hint from Jhanak.....

And he got to see with his own eyes how much he matters to her...He said also.." "tumne yeh sacrifice sirf mere liye Kiya hai...sirf mere liye...."

Will he take it as hint..?.. I don't know considering how much they can dumb him fownsmiley37....

But agar Leena ki kripa se ...yes fir woh kya karega......abbb.....

Will we see him to break down in guilt for Jhanak and apologize to her!! And try to win back her trust

no that was short lived na .. he sees Adi and Jhanak leaving together .. he looks on .. not a jealous look but the kindโ€™ what life could have been โ€˜ but I m sure those vile ladies will brain wash him against Jhanak! And fill him up with crap.. I just hope his brain doesnโ€™t malfunction after contamination by these viruses..

Adi doesnโ€™t seem to have any ulterior motives as of now! He genuinely wanted to help her out as she was talented! Usko pata nahi kab bura banayenge .. he and ani should have more scenes

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Dual ended ka glaring example was RuNak's dance on Tujhe Dekha Toh........the leads were not in a situation to dream about this !

Kavi kehna kya chah rahe smiley36

Wo to hmarey liye lollipop tha na Sohini ๐Ÿฅณ

But pattern bangya hai na! Jab Jab dance milega, show me bomb blast hoga ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And he got to see with his own eyes how much he matters to her...He said also.." "tumne yeh sacrifice sirf mere liye Kiya hai...sirf mere liye...."

Will he take it as hint..?.. I don't know considering how much they can dumb him fownsmiley37....

Will we see him to break down in guilt for Jhanak and apologize to her!! And try to win back her trust

Kuch hint nahi lega woh idiot...

He is Gadha, who will think.. She did this for him cause usne bohot ehsan kiye hai uss par๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hint hi lena tha, toh tab hi leta, when She was sacrificing herself for him to Tejas...Certified idiot he is, when it's about emotions...

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Dual ended ka glaring example was RuNak's dance on Tujhe Dekha Toh........the leads were not in a situation to dream about this !

Kavi kehna kya chah rahe smiley36

another was him looking at Shristi when saying majboor hai...all this is intentionally for fans to live in hope....never will anything happen of it...we will all forget it like we did the police station wala theory

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hint le bhi le liya to kya hi kar sakta hai. I think the day he went to mandap he gave up. He already knew that jhanak loves him but is not able to fight for him. He knew that he is caught now in the web and no way out. From that day he is in boundaries. Now with his blunders he has lost all his importance in jhanak life . He does not have any right to say anything. He even wonโ€™t express his love in front of jhanak thatโ€™s why he said I wonโ€™t ask anything for me. He will live his life for others only now like a robot. God knows when his breaking point will reach may be never like jhanak used to be in BH. Itโ€™s role reversal now.
PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wo to hmarey liye lollipop tha na Sohini ๐Ÿฅณ

But pattern bangya hai na! Jab Jab dance milega, show me bomb blast hoga ๐Ÿ’ฅ

100% when i see any runak romance i'm like what horrid thing will happen next.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

same heresmiley16

Five words 5

Hope atleast makers will give this much happiness to us.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Finally watched it! The episode title should be โ€˜Phoenix rising from ashes โ€˜ I loved hiba todayโค๏ธ

Bold : she had the power and talent to twist things the way she wanted .. maybe Arshi won the trophies but at what cost๐Ÿ˜›

I m loving the attitude of Jhanak during the precap ๐Ÿ˜‰Sirji ab Tak Anirudh ji na ban paaye par Aditya kapoor became Aditya so fast .. and was that was to spite my Ani!! He deserved it.. but . you canโ€™t help feeling sorry ๐Ÿฅน

Jhanak says and does so many things like us when sheโ€™s upset with Ani but in the end succumbs to love! So much in love with her Sirji! Itโ€™s sad to watch his helplessness , her big sacrifices .. all for the evil sister who deserves only disasters and craters not glitters.. lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani managed to remain in his boundaries and didnโ€™t go overboard .. reduced to a vegetable almost!

How come apu got to see Jhanak on tv and the other members didnโ€™t! Ek hi ghar mein rehtey hain na??

Dil jeet liya Jhanak + Hiba ne! โค๏ธ