Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

May be Janak started working in the mall now?

No please i can't see that than both celebrities insulting her in mall. But she was supposed to do audition for AK movie then why she is doing this job.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Lagta abhi ani ka Mumbai tour end nahin hua hain ,ab yeh shopping kar rahe.i saw Hiba status

Haan after competition kuch din stay kerne ka plan tha. Asa kuch hoga.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Haan after competition kuch din stay kerne ka plan tha. Asa kuch hoga.

Haan i think ANi asking for sacrifice will be revealed to Arshi so that she can pounce on ANI and honeymoon cancelled. They will insult Jhanak and will get a strong reply in return with the revealtion of ANI stupidity
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Yeh to wohi baat ho gye mehnat kise ne ke phaal koe aur khaa gyasmiley24

J ke saath injustice ha smiley13

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Haan i think ANi asking for sacrifice will be revealed to Arshi so that she can pounce on ANI and honeymoon cancelled. They will insult Jhanak and will get a strong reply in return with the revealtion of ANI stupidity

Asa hona chahea. If j is in pain, to arshi ko bhi woh pain feel hone chahea.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359605?pn=25#165729178

See this one!

Meri umeed ab aur strong hogye hn bcz Ani ko hint milgya hn k Jhanak n sirf usky liye sacrifice kra hn

Hmmm....all this while Ani only wanted a hint from Jhanak.....

And he got to see with his own eyes how much he matters to her...He said also.." "tumne yeh sacrifice sirf mere liye Kiya hai...sirf mere liye...."

Will he take it as hint..?.. I don't know considering how much they can dumb him fownsmiley37....

But agar Leena ki kripa se ...yes fir woh kya karega......abbb.....

Will we see him to break down in guilt for Jhanak and apologize to her!! And try to win back her trust

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hmmm....all this while Ani only wanted a hint from Jhanak.....

And he got to see with his own eyes how much he matters to her...He said also.." "tumne yeh sacrifice sirf mere liye Kiya hai...sirf mere liye...."

Will he take it as hint..?.. I don't know considering how much they can dumb him fownsmiley37....

But agar Leena ki kripa se ...yes fir woh kya karega......abbb.....

Will we see him to break down in guilt for Jhanak and apologize to her!! And try to win back her trust

Ek leads ki characterization hmarey mind me hn to hm usky accordingly logic lagaty hn or future predictions krty hn

Aur ek intent makers ka hai, jo wo show krna chahry hn wo hum apni logic se justify krkey phir umeed lagadety hn

Insb me haar hamri hi hori hai bcz makers ka narrative mostly dual-intent and open ended hn which gives us some hope ๐Ÿ˜ข

But end me dil hmara hi hurt hota hai na? ๐Ÿ’”

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dual ended ka glaring example was RuNak's dance on Tujhe Dekha Toh........the leads were not in a situation to dream about this !

Kavi kehna kya chah rahe smiley36

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ek leads ki characterization hmarey mind me hn to hm usky accordingly logic lagaty hn or future predictions krty hn

Aur ek intent makers ka hai, jo wo show krna chahry hn wo hum apni logic se justify krkey phir umeed lagadety hn

Insb me haar hamri hi hori hai bcz makers ka narrative mostly dual-intent and open ended hn which gives us some hope ๐Ÿ˜ข

But end me dil hmara hi hurt hota hai na? ๐Ÿ’”

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

There were a few things I liked about today's epi (barring the obvious crap that is not worth discussing really) -

1. Charsi WON - Mere kaan ke parde bach gaye, nehi toh ma beti ke chheekhe sunn sunn ke, kaan se khoon nikal ati smiley36

2. J's Loss will pave her way for bigger wins, she is the Baazigar here. She had the power, she was better of the two and she had to deliberately under-perform to give way to Charsi !

It was like you keep the trophy, you keep the trophy husband, let me keep the power !

3. Charsi jeet kar bhi haar gayi aur J haar kar bhi jeeti hai !

4. Every time J probed Ani with, Arshi Mukherjee aapki wife hai, aur aap unse bahut pyar karte hai, aur unhe jeetta huya dekhna chahte hai - Ani did not accept any of it. He maintained the reason behind why he wants Charsi to win, is to get her confidence back ! May be iska bhi kaan ka parda phatt chuka hai, aur kaan se khoon nikal raha hai smiley36

5. I liked how restrained Ani was today - while he said he cannot not worry about J, he started off, mujhe beech mein bolna nehi chahiye !

Boy knows he has lost the haq, and there is a line he has to adhere to ! So he warns J of the impending danger that AK can cause, but does not cross his line !

But I am holding my horses, kal makers will turn him to a full-on villian, when he sees AK with J !

6. While Leena's characters don't go through any introspection and character growth, guilt is a good to have ! Let's see ek guilt se mukt hoke, Ani babu dusri guilt kaise tackle karte hai !

7. Because the makers think, that Men are majorly a**holes and they have a tendency to turn them into one, sooner or later, I sincerely hope, they don't muck AK up !

Let some men be just men, helping out women selflessly, with out stooping low ! And please makers spare us of any Adi - J PDA, that J does to spite Ani ! It's cheap and we could do with out such stunts !

But shayad kabhi Ani ko whitewash karna chahe toh AK ko paint him grey n black kar hi sakte hai, time will tell !

8. Lastly, since this is a narrative, where none of the characters will ever get happiness, sukoon and get what their hearts truly deserve, give us one good reason why we should keep watching this show? Tragedy dekhni hi hai, toh real life mein hi focus kare, show ki kya zarurat smiley36

P.S. - Jabb Ani and J ka separation track chal raha tha, I had dreaded their amne samne aana, Leena proved me so right smiley42 And while I have completely disassociated from RuNak, I believe , like I have said before, with out proper character growth, realisation of mistakes and guilt, no matter how many times RuNak meet, the outcome will unfortunately be the same ! One great thing the makers have gifted us with, is how they have handled it this time, made the dis-association, organic and easy peasy lemon squeezy smiley36

bold you only mentioned Adi J - pda - you like the Ani Arshi pda going on since day 1? smiley1

I dont want intentional pda, but if AK is a good guy and really values J in a way Ani has shown himself incapable of - I am not averse to their friendship and love story.

I dont believe love is restricted to just the one.

Obviously here Ani thinks he loves but everything he does shows he loves Arshi....so J can think she loves Ani and love AK in the same way Ani loves Arshi.smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

There were a few things I liked about today's epi (barring the obvious crap that is not worth discussing really) -

1. Charsi WON - Mere kaan ke parde bach gaye, nehi toh ma beti ke chheekhe sunn sunn ke, kaan se khoon nikal ati smiley36

2. J's Loss will pave her way for bigger wins, she is the Baazigar here. She had the power, she was better of the two and she had to deliberately under-perform to give way to Charsi !

It was like you keep the trophy, you keep the trophy husband, let me keep the power !

3. Charsi jeet kar bhi haar gayi aur J haar kar bhi jeeti hai !

4. Every time J probed Ani with, Arshi Mukherjee aapki wife hai, aur aap unse bahut pyar karte hai, aur unhe jeetta huya dekhna chahte hai - Ani did not accept no any of it. He maintained the reason behind why he wants Charsi to win, is to get her confidence back ! May be iska bhi kaan ka parda phatt chuka hai, aur kaan se khoon nikal raha hai smiley36

5. I liked how restrained Ani was today - while he said he cannot not worry about J, he started off, mujhe beech mein bolna nehi chahiye !

Boy knows he has lost the haq, and there is a line he has to adhere to ! So he warns J of the impending danger that AK can cause, but does not cross his line !

But I am holding my horses, kal makers will turn him to a full-on villian, when he sees AK with J !

6. While Leena's characters don't go through any introspection and character growth, guilt is a good to have ! Let's see ek guilt se mukt hoke, Ani babu dusri guilt kaise tackle karte hai !

7. Because the makers think, that Men are majorly a**holes and they have a tendency to turn them into one, sooner or later, I sincerely hope, they don't muck AK up !

Let some men be just men, helping out women selflessly, with out stooping low ! And please makers spare us of any Adi - J PDA, that J does to spite Ani ! It's cheap and we could do with out such stunts !

But shayad kabhi Ani ko whitewash karna chahe toh AK ko paint him grey n black kar hi sakte hai, time will tell !

8. Lastly, since this is a narrative, where none of the characters will ever get happiness, sukoon and get what their hearts truly deserve, give us one good reason why we should keep watching this show? Tragedy dekhni hi hai, toh real life mein hi focus kare, show ki kya zarurat smiley36

P.S. - Jabb Ani and J ka separation track chal raha tha, I had dreaded their amne samne aana, Leena proved me so right smiley42 And while I have completely disassociated from RuNak, I believe , like I have said before, with out proper character growth, realisation of mistakes and guilt, no matter how many times RuNak meet, the outcome will unfortunately be the same ! One great thing the makers have gifted us with, is how they have handled it this time, made the dis-association, organic and easy peasy lemon squeezy smiley36

Finally watched it! The episode title should be โ€˜Phoenix rising from ashes โ€˜ I loved hiba todayโค๏ธ

Bold : she had the power and talent to twist things the way she wanted .. maybe Arshi won the trophies but at what cost๐Ÿ˜›

I m loving the attitude of Jhanak during the precap ๐Ÿ˜‰Sirji ab Tak Anirudh ji na ban paaye par Aditya kapoor became Aditya so fast .. and was that was to spite my Ani!! He deserved it.. but . you canโ€™t help feeling sorry ๐Ÿฅน

Jhanak says and does so many things like us when sheโ€™s upset with Ani but in the end succumbs to love! So much in love with her Sirji! Itโ€™s sad to watch his helplessness , her big sacrifices .. all for the evil sister who deserves only disasters and craters not glitters.. lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani managed to remain in his boundaries and didnโ€™t go overboard .. reduced to a vegetable almost!

How come apu got to see Jhanak on tv and the other members didnโ€™t! Ek hi ghar mein rehtey hain na??