🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 72🌸🌸 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Check Hiba post . Jhanak in same maid clothes at some shopping mall. Hiba and Chandni doing masti offscreen. Jhanak must have come for shopping of good clothes with AK.

Ye jaan pooch kr dalrey hn aisi bcz people might think k inky beech kuch chal rha h

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar tumko humari sukoon ki padi nehi hai kya smiley36

Bhagwan ne chun chun ke ek hi parde diye hai kaan mein smiley37

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

hahaha, you made me laugh.smiley36 Haan shukaar ha hamare aur

Anni ke kaan ke parde phatne se bach gya smiley37

Anyway I've one wish ke kise tarah arshi sun le ke j jaan bojh kar competition haare ha. Yeh arshi kyun sakoon mein rahe.smiley16

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Truth be told, we should not be ! Dhoka huya hai humare saath smiley36 How much tragedy can you possibly take, with no glimmer of hope and happiness?

We are watching this show just to spoil our day our mental peace, honestly we are addicted to this drug called " toxicity ".

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And letting the makers get their money, even with crappy lazy writing !

Originally posted by: MMR2810

We are watching this show just to spoil our day our mental peace, honestly we are addicted to this drug called " toxicity ".

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

May be Janak started working in the mall now?

What ever I want arshi to fingd out about j 's sacrifice..and how her husband begged j.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Drug Name: RuNak ❤️

Overdose: KruShi 🔥

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What ever I want arshi to fingd out about j 's sacrifice..and how her husband begged j.

Yep. That would be really great.

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I loved Aryan's character ❤️❤️ and I watched till the love confession between Aryan and Imlie after their marriage.

Coming to Jhanak ,

Here /i dont think Adi has the calibre to become the next hero, and also Ani had not yet dropped to the level Adi was dropped to.So there is still some hope

Present : Both Ani , Ani's family and Jhanak accepted Arshi as wife of Ani. Ani also wanted to do his suhagraat with Arshi and want to see his wife win the competition .

In Imlie , Adi became two-timer. Unlike him, Ani seemed to be okay without Jhanak in kolkata with his wife Arshi even though having little sad baggage for not supporting Jhanak.

It's just that I didn't like yesterday's dream sequence of Ani with Jhanak as it echoed to me as he wants both the woman - one acceptance wife and other as his love !

Ani's character sketch right from his marriage with Arshi changed as a good prospective for Arshi but not for Jhanak . I hope Ani 's character won't support bigamy and won't fall till the extent we saw for Adi in Imlie.

I felt Adi has the calibre to become next hero over here but not to same level as Aryan in Imlie.

Jhanak is working hard to not to lead her life like her mother but doing these kind of favours like she did in the competition today only for her married Sirji on request for his wife , ditching her guru who has put many things on stake only for her could only make jhanak as a servant in Ani's home.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

So he took his wife for shopping.

Jab Trophy kharid ke de di hai to clothes kya cheez hai. I guess the celebrity will taunt Jhanak and she might tell abt ANI sauda to loose on purpose in rage. Like how he diclosed abt ANI visit during ad shoot. Bcoz now she won't listen any crap by didi. They have to stop honeymoon in some way and didi can't be happy for long.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

same heresmiley16

Five words 5