Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Humare kaan ke parde phir bhi nehi bachenge Swetha, ma-beti is plain jealous of J, abb movie ke auditions mein jake kuchh taang adayenge smiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Good points Soh! Hopefully didi ka emotional atyachar nahi hoga ab🫡

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Check Hiba post . Jhanak in same maid clothes at some shopping mall. Hiba and Chandni doing masti offscreen. Jhanak must have come for shopping of good clothes with AK.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lagta abhi ani ka Mumbai tour end nahin hua hain ,ab yeh shopping kar rahe.i saw Hiba status
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

There were a few things I liked about today's epi (barring the obvious crap that is not worth discussing really) -

1. Charsi WON - Mere kaan ke parde bach gaye, nehi toh ma beti ke chheekhe sunn sunn ke, kaan se khoon nikal ati smiley36

2. J's Loss will pave her way for bigger wins, she is the Baazigar here. She had the power, she was better of the two and she had to deliberately under-perform to give way to Charsi !

It was like you keep the trophy, you keep the trophy husband, let me keep the power !

3. Charsi jeet kar bhi haar gayi aur J haar kar bhi jeeti hai !

4. Every time J probed Ani with, Arshi Mukherjee aapki wife hai, aur aap unse bahut pyar karte hai, aur unhe jeetta huya dekhna chahte hai - Ani did not accept any of it. He maintained the reason behind why he wants Charsi to win, is to get her confidence back ! May be iska bhi kaan ka parda phatt chuka hai, aur kaan se khoon nikal raha hai smiley36

5. I liked how restrained Ani was today - while he said he cannot not worry about J, he started off, mujhe beech mein bolna nehi chahiye !

Boy knows he has lost the haq, and there is a line he has to adhere to ! So he warns J of the impending danger that AK can cause, but does not cross his line !

But I am holding my horses, kal makers will turn him to a full-on villian, when he sees AK with J !

6. While Leena's characters don't go through any introspection and character growth, guilt is a good to have ! Let's see ek guilt se mukt hoke, Ani babu dusri guilt kaise tackle karte hai !

7. Because the makers think, that Men are majorly a**holes and they have a tendency to turn them into one, sooner or later, I sincerely hope, they don't muck AK up !

Let some men be just men, helping out women selflessly, with out stooping low ! And please makers spare us of any Adi - J PDA, that J does to spite Ani ! It's cheap and we could do with out such stunts !

But shayad kabhi Ani ko whitewash karna chahe toh AK ko paint him grey n black kar hi sakte hai, time will tell !

8. Lastly, since this is a narrative, where none of the characters will ever get happiness, sukoon and get what their hearts truly deserve, give us one good reason why we should keep watching this show? Tragedy dekhni hi hai, toh real life mein hi focus kare, show ki kya zarurat smiley36

P.S. - Jabb Ani and J ka separation track chal raha tha, I had dreaded their amne samne aana, Leena proved me so right smiley42 And while I have completely disassociated from RuNak, I believe , like I have said before, with out proper character growth, realisation of mistakes and guilt, no matter how many times RuNak meet, the outcome will unfortunately be the same ! One great thing the makers have gifted us with, is how they have handled it this time, made the dis-association, organic and easy peasy lemon squeezy smiley36

Good points Sohini. Good question! Why we need to watch this show ?

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Humare kaan ke parde phir bhi nehi bachenge Swetha, ma-beti is plain jealous of J, abb movie ke auditions mein jake kuchh taang adayenge smiley36smiley44

Nahin soh you thinking so advance,abhi to normal shopping main dekhne ko milna hain .i saw Hiba status

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Check Hiba post . Jhanak in same maid clothes at some shopping mall. Hiba and Chandni doing masti offscreen. Jhanak must have come for shopping of good clothes with AK.

So he took his wife for shopping.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There were a few things I liked about today's epi (barring the obvious crap that is not worth discussing really) -

1. Charsi WON - Mere kaan ke parde bach gaye, nehi toh ma beti ke chheekhe sunn sunn ke, kaan se khoon nikal ati smiley36

2. J's Loss will pave her way for bigger wins, she is the Baazigar here. She had the power, she was better of the two and she had to deliberately under-perform to give way to Charsi !

It was like you keep the trophy, you keep the trophy husband, let me keep the power !

3. Charsi jeet kar bhi haar gayi aur J haar kar bhi jeeti hai !

4. Every time J probed Ani with, Arshi Mukherjee aapki wife hai, aur aap unse bahut pyar karte hai, aur unhe jeetta huya dekhna chahte hai - Ani did not accept any of it. He maintained the reason behind why he wants Charsi to win, is to get her confidence back ! May be iska bhi kaan ka parda phatt chuka hai, aur kaan se khoon nikal raha hai smiley36

5. I liked how restrained Ani was today - while he said he cannot not worry about J, he started off, mujhe beech mein bolna nehi chahiye !

Boy knows he has lost the haq, and there is a line he has to adhere to ! So he warns J of the impending danger that AK can cause, but does not cross his line !

But I am holding my horses, kal makers will turn him to a full-on villian, when he sees AK with J !

6. While Leena's characters don't go through any introspection and character growth, guilt is a good to have ! Let's see ek guilt se mukt hoke, Ani babu dusri guilt kaise tackle karte hai !

7. Because the makers think, that Men are majorly a**holes and they have a tendency to turn them into one, sooner or later, I sincerely hope, they don't muck AK up !

Let some men be just men, helping out women selflessly, with out stooping low ! And please makers spare us of any Adi - J PDA, that J does to spite Ani ! It's cheap and we could do with out such stunts !

But shayad kabhi Ani ko whitewash karna chahe toh AK ko paint him grey n black kar hi sakte hai, time will tell !

8. Lastly, since this is a narrative, where none of the characters will ever get happiness, sukoon and get what their hearts truly deserve, give us one good reason why we should keep watching this show? Tragedy dekhni hi hai, toh real life mein hi focus kare, show ki kya zarurat smiley36

P.S. - Jabb Ani and J ka separation track chal raha tha, I had dreaded their amne samne aana, Leena proved me so right smiley42 And while I have completely disassociated from RuNak, I believe , like I have said before, with out proper character growth, realisation of mistakes and guilt, no matter how many times RuNak meet, the outcome will unfortunately be the same ! One great thing the makers have gifted us with, is how they have handled it this time, made the dis-association, organic and easy peasy lemon squeezy smiley36

hahaha, you made me laugh.smiley36 Haan shukaar ha hamare aur Anni ke kaan ke parde phatne se bach gya smiley37

Anyway I've one wish ke kise tarah arshi sun le ke j jaan bojh kar competition haare ha. Yeh arshi kyun sakoon mein rahe.smiley16

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Truth be told, we should not be ! Dhoka huya hai humare saath smiley36 How much tragedy can you possibly take, with no glimmer of hope and happiness?

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Good points Sohini. Good question! Why we need to watch this show ?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

It hurts really bad smiley28

They are free from every kind of bond, ehsaan, guilt everything....

The only thing is left now is that "Unsaid Love"

But that too now she is fully convinced he loves Arshi l & we can't blame her for that after his demand today...

Do you still think that Ani loves jhanak.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

So he took his wife for shopping.

May be Janak started working in the mall now?