🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 72🌸🌸 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly Sampada...till begging part I was ok..but when he said, tumhara pass Aditya haina, he will get you more offers....such a selfish shameless b****d.

Calm down Mayuri, calm down...

We know him, he is capable to do such stupid things at the wrongest possible time๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Remember we were discussing about Jhanak being strong then be the strength of Aniruddh when he is at his worst....

Her love and strength empowering him .and digging him out of this darkness....

This too shall pass.....smiley27

No doubt! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Loved that we're really pozitive na? ๐Ÿ˜

Abhi I was saying on the insta group as-well k Asmi is such a sweet girl ๐Ÿ’–

Ye haar key bhi jeet rahy hn uswaqt k lye jisme sirf ye hongy or inka pyaar โค๏ธ

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

It hurts really bad smiley28

They are free from every kind of bond, ehsaan, guilt everything....

The only thing is left now is that "Unsaid Love"

But that too now she is fully convinced he loves Arshi l & we can't blame her for that after his demand today...

It is good they are disconnected and far away from each other.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

There were a few things I liked about today's epi (barring the obvious crap that is not worth discussing really) -

1. Charsi WON - Mere kaan ke parde bach gaye, nehi toh ma beti ke chheekhe sunn sunn ke, kaan se khoon nikal ati smiley36

2. J's Loss will pave her way for bigger wins, she is the Baazigar here. She had the power, she was better of the two and she had to deliberately under-perform to give way to Charsi !

It was like you keep the trophy, you keep the trophy husband, let me keep the power !

3. Charsi jeet kar bhi haar gayi aur J haar kar bhi jeeti hai !

4. Every time J probed Ani with, Arshi Mukherjee aapki wife hai, aur aap unse bahut pyar karte hai, aur unhe jeetta huya dekhna chahte hai - Ani did not accept any of it. He maintained the reason behind why he wants Charsi to win, is to get her confidence back ! May be iska bhi kaan ka parda phatt chuka hai, aur kaan se khoon nikal raha hai smiley36

5. I liked how restrained Ani was today - while he said he cannot not worry about J, he started off, mujhe beech mein bolna nehi chahiye !

Boy knows he has lost the haq, and there is a line he has to adhere to ! So he warns J of the impending danger that AK can cause, but does not cross his line !

But I am holding my horses, kal makers will turn him to a full-on villian, when he sees AK with J !

6. While Leena's characters don't go through any introspection and character growth, guilt is a good to have ! Let's see ek guilt se mukt hoke, Ani babu dusri guilt kaise tackle karte hai !

7. Because the makers think, that Men are majorly a**holes and they have a tendency to turn them into one, sooner or later, I sincerely hope, they don't muck AK up !

Let some men be just men, helping out women selflessly, with out stooping low ! And please makers spare us of any Adi - J PDA, that J does to spite Ani ! It's cheap and we could do with out such stunts !

But shayad kabhi Ani ko whitewash karna chahe toh AK ko paint him grey n black kar hi sakte hai, time will tell !

8. Lastly, since this is a narrative, where none of the characters will ever get happiness, sukoon and get what their hearts truly deserve, give us one good reason why we should keep watching this show? Tragedy dekhni hi hai, toh real life mein hi focus kare, show ki kya zarurat smiley36

P.S. - Jabb Ani and J ka separation track chal raha tha, I had dreaded their amne samne aana, Leena proved me so right smiley42 And while I have completely disassociated from RuNak, I believe , like I have said before, with out proper character growth, realisation of mistakes and guilt, no matter how many times RuNak meet, the outcome will unfortunately be the same ! One great thing the makers have gifted us with, is how they have handled it this time, made the dis-association, organic and easy peasy lemon squeezy smiley36

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

No doubt! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Loved that we're really pozitive na? ๐Ÿ˜

Abhi I was saying on the insta group as-well k Asmi is such a sweet girl ๐Ÿ’–

Ye haar key bhi jeet rahy hn uswaqt k lye jisme sirf ye hongy or inka pyaar โค๏ธ

zainab pyar definitely nahin hain ani ki taraf se.

Abhi sirf attachment hain wo bhi jab dono samne hote hain .abhi bahoot rasta tay karna

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

I was so sure Anirudh would be the reason for her win, he became the reason for her loss.

Now that the episode is over - somehow i dont feel bad anymore because J is stronger and I've wanted that for ages.

She will do the movie and make it big. It will be my greatest pleasure now to see Ani suffer with Arshi now.

Believe me, with J no longer caring, we wont feel upset at seeing Arshi with Ani...only a great sense of happiness for Ani's misery after all he did to J.

Yes ,she became strong that is the only good thing that happened in this track.

But for me that is not Anirudh. The Anirudh who was shown from the starting of the show to today is completely different. It was always his character that drive the show how much ever people hated him or loved him.

After the letter he received when Jhanak left to mumbai his character was flipped . He was shown as someone else and yesterday they killed him completely.

For me Anirudh was the attraction of the show ,so I can never enjoy him being suffered or being with Arshi. I started to watch the show for Anirudh and Jhanak to be together ,their journey , their love and their growth. I love Jhanak character too that is why when she lost I felt bad and also more bad that Anirudh who made her became the reason for her loss..

I am sorry to say Priya , from the start of the show you were always having issues with whatever Anirudh did . Be it good or bad . He was never your favourite character from the way you wrote many posts to me.Or may be also.. Its your choice too. I have no word in that .

So may be you will be happy about his sufferings ,but not me so please dont generalise it as we .

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I hope Adi will be good and guide her.

Yaa hope so.. he doesnโ€™t seemed like he has bad intentions yetโ€ฆ cause he knows her situation.. but his first impression was bad for her
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

So when every one roots for Jhanak to perform on Shanu's song and Shanu requests her to dance on his song,

Ani's monologue - Congratulations Jhanak , yeh naam, yeh respect , yeh fame tum yeh sabb deserve karti ho !

Then they jointly dream on "Tujhe dekha toh"

Next scene he goes to her and asks her to sacrifice for Arshi !

Tukk nehi baith raha bhai ! Like two different persona s altogether in a span of few minutes! He negated everything that he stood for in 265 epi s, in an instant ! Kuchh Bhi dikhayoge , to suit your narrative?

Ani ko hata toh Leena Devi, nehi toh aapke haatho yeh aur bada be-maut mara jayega! This is not the end of it !

Seriouslyโ€ฆ ab Ani ke baare main discussion karna bhi mushkil ho gaya hain

I am all for subtlety, keep from your characters and sometimes the audience the motivations but this is stupid.

Even if the monologue was Tum yeh sab deserve karti ho parโ€ฆ. I would have made peace with that โ€œparโ€ assuming you had a problem that we will get to understand as time goes.

Kis baat itna khauf hum samajh nahin paaye!! Agar koi samajh sako toh Hume bhi shamjhana!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

There were a few things I liked about today's epi (barring the obvious crap that not worth discussing really) -

1. Charsi WON - Mere kaan ke parde bach gaye, nehi toh ma beti ke chheekhe sunn sunn ke, kaan se khoon nikal ati smiley36

2. J's Loss will pave her way for bigger wins, she is the Baazigar here. She had the power, she was better of the two and she had to deliberately under-perform to give way to Charsi !

It was like you keep the trophy, you keep the trophy husband, let me keep the power !

3. Charsi jeet kar bhi haar gayi aur J haar kar bhi jeeti hai !

4. Every time J probed Ani with, Arshi Mukherjee aapki wife hai, aur aap unse bahut pyar karte hai, aur unhe jeetta huya dekhna chahte hai - Ani did not accept any of it. He maintained the reason behind why he wants Charsi to win, is to get her confidence back ! May be iska bhi kaan ka parda phatt chuka hai, aur kaan se khoon nikal raha hai smiley36

5. I liked how restrained Ani was today - while he said he cannot not worry about J, he started off, mujhe beech mein bolna nehi chahiye !

Boy knows he has lost the haq, and there is a line he has to adhere to ! So he warns J of the impending danger that AK can cause, but does not cross his line !

But I am holding my horses, kal makers will turn him to a full-on villian, when he sees AK with J !

6. While Leena's characters don't go through any introspection and character growth, guilt is a good to have ! Let's see ek guilt se mukt hoke, Ani babu dusri guilt kaise tackle karte hai !

7. Because the makers think, that Men are majorly a**holes and they have a tendency to turn them into one, sooner or later, I sincerely hope, they don't muck AK up !

Let some men be just men, helping out women selflessly, with out stooping low ! And please makers spare us of any Adi - J PDA, that J does to spite Ani ! It's cheap and we could do with out such stunts !

But shayad kabhi Ani ko whitewash karna chahe toh AK toh paint him grey n black kar hi sakte hai, time will tell !

8. Lastly, since this is a narrative, where none of the characters will ever get happiness, sukoon and get what their hearts truly deserve, give us one good reason why we should keep watching this show? Tragedy dekhni hi hai, toh real life mein hi focus kare, show ki kya zarurat smiley36

P.S. - Jabb Ani and J ka separation track chal raha tha, I had dreaded their amne samne aana, Leena proved me so right smiley42 And while I have completely disassociated from RuNak, I believe , like I have said before, with out proper character growth, realisation of mistakes and guilt, no matter how many times RuNak meet, the outcome will unfortunately be the same ! I great thing the makers have gifted us with, is how they have handled it this time, made the dis-association, organic and easy peasy lemon squeezy smiley36

Good points Soh! Hopefully didi ka emotional atyachar nahi hoga ab๐Ÿซก

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes ,she became strong that is the only good thing that happened in this track.

But for me that is not Anirudh. The Anirudh who was shown from the starting of the show to today is completely different. It was always his character that drive the show how much ever people hated him or loved him.

After the letter he received when Jhanak left to mumbai his character was flipped . He was shown as someone else and yesterday they killed him completely.

For me Anirudh was the attraction of the show ,so I can never enjoy him being suffered or being with Arshi. I started to watch the show for Anirudh and Khanak to be together ,their journey , their love and their growth. I love Jhanak character too that is why when she lost I felt bad and also more bad that Anirudh who made her became the reason for her loss..

I am sorry to say Priya , from the start of the show you were always having issues with whatever Anirudh did . Be it good or bad . He was never your favourite character from the way you wrote many posts to me.Or may be also.. Its your choice too. I have no word in that .

So may be you will be happy about his sufferings ,but not me so please dont generalise it as we .

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Na na!!!

I really feel bad for him too when he's almost going to cry!

Ek din ye proudly Jhanak ko win krty hue dekhy ga or Jhanak apni trophy share kreygy while happily smiling โค๏ธ

Aj bura waqt hai, guzar jayga! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Raat jitni lambi or anderi hoti hn, din zaroor nikalta hai ๐Ÿ’ฏ