Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He was also sad ,but what was the point...yes ,Jhanak was broken and that last scene when Arshi had everything and Jhanak standing with nothing ...I felt so bad for her.

today whole epi I felt bad only for jhanak & no other selfish person.. he kept his responsibilities above his loveโ€ฆ he is ready to hurt his love again for responsibilityโ€ฆ

Now she will never forgive him & he has to stay in that guilt forever smiley28

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In between asking her to haar jao..he is saying be careful With Aditya ...

Like kuch bhi...funny fellow..

But she nicely gave it back today

I was so angry whe he said... "Tumhare pass hai nah woh Aditya Kapoor, woh tumhe kaam dilayega" like seriously, look at the audacity of this man ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

& Then he added "Arshi ke pass sirf Main hun" seriously? Arshi, jiske paas puri army hai to defend & protect her, he was saying this to Jhanak, that girl who literally had nothing now...

But I'm glad today she didn't listen those things, & gave it back to his every word...

Specially that "Trust Me" & her "Trust You???" She was so good today..

samarp2 thumbnail

I loved her all reply she gave him smiley36 he first time was scared talking to her smiley36 scared of his first wife ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ scared of his fake wife ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

First he told her Aditya is there for u smiley36 ( jealousy speaking smiley36) then later saying be careful of Adi smiley36smiley37โ€ฆ now she will go more near Adi smiley36 Cause he said not to go smiley36..

now Adi will be used by Jhanak smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I was so angry whe he said... "Tumhare pass hai nah woh Aditya Kapoor, woh tumhe kaam dilayega" like seriously, look at the audacity of this man ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

& Then he added "Arshi ke pass sirf Main hun" seriously? Arshi, jiske paas puri army hai to defend & protect her, he was saying this to Jhanak, that girl who literally had nothing now...

But I'm glad today she didn't listen those things, & gave it back to his every word...

Exactly Sampada...till begging part I was ok..but when he said, tumhara pass Aditya haina, he will get you more offers....such a selfish shameless b****d.

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

It's Jhanak yaar Maya!

When Kumar was signing, her defeated face for her love ๐Ÿ’” Even I was feeling pain that time or Ani k lye bhi bura feel hora tha bcz kya aisi majboori hn usko jo apny pyaar ko harta dekhna important bangya hnn ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Per koi nhi, Jhanak will outshine everything and everyone ek din! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Apny pyaar se lekar sab kuch jeety gy or ek din Ani k sath wo proudly trophy share kregy while both will be smiling happily and lovingly ๐Ÿ’–

Ek din aisa zaroor ayga jis din sirf pyaar jeetaga or unki taqat banega! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Remember we were discussing about Jhanak being strong then be the strength of Aniruddh when he is at his worst....& Lowest

Her love and strength empowering him .and digging him out of this darkness....

This too shall pass.....smiley27....

I really really hope.......

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was Jhanak only... Hiba did that broken part so well...

She was feeling so lost, so shattered as she actually wanted to give her best but she couldn't control her heart at the last moment. She lost it for him..

Hiba actually did well today. Felt so bad for Janak. Now after all this, how Ani can be happy with Arshi. He very well knew how everyone didnโ€™t want her to win. Still he went ahead and asked this brutal request. Today Ani has undone all the good deeds for Janak.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It hurts really bad smiley28

They are free from every kind of bond, ehsaan, guilt everything....

The only thing is left now is that "Unsaid Love"

But that too now she is fully convinced he loves Arshi l & we can't blame her for that after his demand today...

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

It was sooo good to see a strong Jhanak...

Who understands that she doesn't have any entanglement with Arshi ....who is soo vocal about her thoughts....and the way she answered back to Aniruddh was sooo sooo commendable.....

I loved it...smiley27

Yes....every other thread between them is cut down..."forced shadi".." ehsaan".." her father secret.."

Nothing is there between them....

Just that unsaid love that they have...that has become their weakness....

samarp2 thumbnail

that trust me & trust you was the best in whole epi .. the way she said it in her anger tone.. he also looked scared there
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This show gave ITV its first "Abla Naarr"....smiley36

I loved how Jhanak responded to him...

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

I loved her all reply she gave him smiley36 he first time was scared talking to her smiley36 scared of his first wife ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ scared of his fake wife ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

First he told her Aditya is there for u smiley36 ( jealousy speaking smiley36) then later saying be careful of Adi smiley36smiley37โ€ฆ now she will go more near Adi smiley36 Cause he said not to go smiley36..

now Adi will be used by Jhanak smiley36

I hope Adi will be good and guide her.