Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jhanak is completely heartbroken, but this will ignite her further to become successful โœจ๏ธ

Uparse she's feeling cheated n betrayed too ...dekha kasey trust me per gussa kara...

I loved that part in whole epi today Zainub

TRUST YOUsmiley32smiley32

She is not gonna do this mistake again

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think now Jhanak is ready to even handle Bipasha smiley36 the way she handled Ani today saying Trust you smiley7smiley7.. if J screams .. Bips can not handle smiley36

Bips deserves one /2 slaps from j.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ani said today in his monologue, mujhe pata hai tumne yeh sacrifice mere liye kiya hai, sirf mere liye !

I know...but end result kya hora hai?

Every track is brutally killing RuNak though Jhanak is shinning individually ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคฌ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly Ashu..leave about him..will talk something else.

tom again for another epi we need to control & watch till Jhanak exits the stage smiley18
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The best thing in today's episode is no one clapped to the great champion Arshi Mukherjee except her mother and ST...not even her loyal husband.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vidya, it is Ag only...I keely observed her moves and body language..they did nt used BD in that performance.

I m yet to watch Jhanak losing for Arshi on Aniโ€™s behest ๐Ÿฅน man nahi maan raha ๐Ÿฅฒ

samarp2 thumbnail

Chi.worst fellow...when his emotional speech not worked in his favor he brought Adithya in to picture

manipulate manipulate & manipulationโ€ฆ this only tactics he knows smiley7
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The makers want to kill RuNak, that is the narrative, they will be kept apart for the longest time possible - to achieve this, jo jo karna zaruri hai, woh woh makers karenge or should I say, Ani se karwayenge !

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I know...but end result kya hora hai?

Every track is brutally killing RuNak though Jhanak is shinning individually ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคฌ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Imagine the showโ€™s montage showing Ani in a classical dance costume look with ghungroos - one ghunghroo having Arushiโ€™s face and the other Jhanakโ€™s๐Ÿคช

Why Jhanak's face, uske isharon pe thodi nah nachta hai, usse toh ye khud Nachaata rehta hai ..

His ghungroo should have faces of all evil Basu's, his MIL & his Biwi Arshi ( ab toh Aadhi Biwi bhi bolu ya nahi samajh nahi aata, gadha kahi ka, idiot)

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak looked so broken today or was it Hiba herself....

Felt so bad for her after losing the competition.

no Maya it was Jhanakโ€ฆ she was so broken today.. poor girl.. today she was broken & collected the pieces herself smiley19smiley19