🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 72🌸🌸 - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Letโ€™s all write an anonymous letter to Ani conveying him Jhanakโ€˜s feelings.. but with lot of gaalis ๐Ÿ˜œ

Hmara pyaar hi ek gaali bangya hai ab ๐Ÿ˜ข

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Yes, I was relieved she made it clear that it's only him who has right to ask her things from her as he has done a lot for her but Not Arshi...

She refusing clearly to do anything for Arshi was just so good...

But, aakhir me ladki pyaar me majboor hokehaar gai

Yes....even when she was convinced that she was not going to do it. As she had no reason to sacrifice for Arshi Dii but...she ultimately gave in bcz of her love for him...smiley27

This love is the only thread of hope for me right now.....

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes if she finds Shrishti is the solid reason for her mother sufferings , definitely she will take her badla.

yaa .. she looks different now.. not meek girl .. she can now tackle anyone.. first she needs to be successful then comes all one by one โ€ฆ
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani said today in his monologue, mujhe pata hai tumne yeh sacrifice mere liye kiya hai, sirf mere liye !

Letโ€™s all write an anonymous letter to Ani conveying him Jhanakโ€˜s feelings.. but with lot of gaalis ๐Ÿ˜œ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactlyโ€ฆ he was begging for Khanak to save Arshiโ€™s life & saying J will get other opportunities.. even when she said what if she gets depression smiley6 โ€ฆ heโ€™s like I have Aditya smiley6smiley7 ( here he brought his jealousy againsmiley7) now the more he tells her to stay away from Adi.. I feel she will go more closer now to him.. like how he did with Arshi to her .. she is going to do that front of him

Chi.worst fellow...when his emotional speech not worked in his favor he brought Adithya in to picture

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No she did nt in didi mode. She clearly said, I won't do it anything for Arshi, she always tried to hurt me...but Ani didnot let her to complete that sentence.

Because he already know that

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

On a lighter note, I assumed it correctly that day....

Ani khud sabke ishaaron pe Nachata Hai aur phir jaake Jhanak ko apne isharon pe Nachaata hai smiley37smiley37

Boy, took advantage every time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Imagine the showโ€™s montage showing Ani in a classical dance costume look with ghungroos - one ghunghroo having Arushiโ€™s face and the other Jhanakโ€™s๐Ÿคช

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Bipasha still bad mouthing that jhanak behind arshi..woman come out from your delusion.

I think now Jhanak is ready to even handle Bipasha smiley36 the way she handled Ani today saying Trust you smiley7smiley7.. if J screams .. Bips can not handle smiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak looked so broken today or was it Hiba herself....

Felt so bad for her after losing the competition.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vidya, it is Ag only...I keely observed her moves and body language..they did nt used BD in that performance.