Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago
till end he will never understand her love or sacrifice.. if he talks this with Chooton he will surely understand, but will never make Ani understand smiley7

Today Appu missing Jhanak after so long smiley18 I am scared next we donโ€™t see Jhanak going to that manhoos city back smiley7smiley7

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I was so mad at him for saying that.. how could he say u have Aditya smiley7โ€ฆ but in precap she proved him that.. by ignoring him & going with Adi..

she did well front of him.. I loved it how she doesnโ€™t care for Arshi nor him now.. she was fully done with those evils who destroyed & spoiled her life smiley7 today looking at Ani is making my blood boil smiley7

Yes if she finds Shrishti is the solid reason for her mother sufferings , definitely she will take her badla.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu..I just want to know about his proposal and Jhanak rejected him

Now the trophy husband whom she is being proud of is a rejected piece by jhanak.

today after the epi Mayuri I donโ€™t feel like talking anything about Ani smiley7smiley7 just not in mood to talk about his topic ..

I am so mad at todays epi

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

No this is not the right straw to clutch on Priya ! He wasn't doing anything keeping J in mind ! Today, he was all about Arshi and trying to restore Arshi's wish to want to live and dance !

He dispensed his duties towards Arshi today ! The only monologue that was a lil mis-guiding was, Ani glancing at Shirshti while mouthing "I am sorry Jhanak par main majboor hu".

Not sure if makers have kept this open-ended to show a hand of Shrishti here , but for now what I see is what I will take - that Ani wanted Arshi to regain her lost confidence and her will to live, so he went and asked for this sacrifice from J !

Makers can potentially turn him into a full-on villian, what with Aditya's intimacy with J, and Ani going bonkers about it - for all I care !

The only thing I will be thankful to the makers about, is helping me dis-associate with RuNak ! Inhe inki cheap thrills mubaraq !

You know what disappointed me. That even after J laid it out in clear words how her situation was worse than Arshi's; he chose to still want to support the poor little rich girl. If J did not explicitly state this, I would have given him a pass saying he is so distraught that he is not seeing J's POV.

The bit about Adi was completely out of hand. He just had no right.

Runak disassociation happened for me the day he stooped looking for J at Arshi's request and seemed quite willing to have his SR.

I'm looking to the twist that will need to happen for J and Ani to be in the same place, and her journey minus him.

i really want that Adi be a good person, unlike what Ani thinks of him. I don't want to deal with another negative character.

MMR2810 thumbnail

till end he will never understand her love or sacrifice.. if he talks this with Chooton he will surely understand, but will never make Ani understand smiley7

Today Appu missing Jhanak after so long smiley18 I am scared next we donโ€™t see Jhanak going to that manhoos city back smiley7smiley7

Bipasha still bad mouthing that jhanak behind arshi..woman come out from your delusion.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jhanak is completely heartbroken, but this will ignite her further to become successful โœจ๏ธ

Uparse she's feeling cheated n betrayed too ...dekha kasey trust me per gussa kara...

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

On a lighter note, I assumed it correctly that day....

Ani khud sabke ishaaron pe Nachata Hai aur phir jaake Jhanak ko apne isharon pe Nachaata hai smiley37smiley37

Boy, took advantage every time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Letโ€™s all write an anonymous letter to Ani conveying him Jhanakโ€˜s feelings.. but with lot of gaalis ๐Ÿ˜œ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Honestly Anirudh character killed today successfully by makers.. now he is just Arshi's husband.

exactlyโ€ฆ he was begging for Khanak to save Arshiโ€™s life & saying J will get other opportunities.. even when she said what if she gets depression smiley6 โ€ฆ heโ€™s like I have Aditya smiley6smiley7 ( here he brought his jealousy againsmiley7) now the more he tells her to stay away from Adi.. I feel she will go more closer now to him.. like how he did with Arshi to her .. she is going to do that front of him
MMR2810 thumbnail

today after the epi Mayuri I donโ€™t feel like talking anything about Ani smiley7smiley7 just not in mood to talk about his topic ..

I am so mad at todays epi

Exactly Ashu..leave about him..will talk something else.