Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

I left the show before they degraded Adi character beyond repair.. he was on the way .. then only I realised this is not going as expected.. as I had started the show for the main couple as both were new fresh face.. & I couldnโ€™t see Imly with new Adi.. as few days earlier only news came about Gash quitting the show.. later I have no idea when Aryan came & what was his story

you should go and watch from episode 300. Imlie is a class act if you discount the negativity. Aryan and Imlie story is just as nice - completely diff from Adilie....both had completely diff charm. IT will be more worth your time than Jhanak - trust me.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

finally if we can see a strong J I'm ok with all this.

He brought her to BH promising her his saath and then suspected her of jalofying Arshi and not even bothering to find out where she was. Now he wants J to trust him? Really Ani??? unless he was hoping to rile J to get her to dance well, there is no redemption for him. J needs to steer clear of him. H/e will never give up Arshi.

Jhanak ne kya solid jawab diye aj โ™ฅ๏ธ

I really loved Hiba today โ™ฅ๏ธ

She's looking so pretty in red ๐Ÿ˜ Ma sha'Allah!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

SK does not have that effect on ANI itโ€™s his jimmedari jo usko dooba rahi hai. If we are expecting that ANI will say it openly that I donโ€™t need Arshi it wonโ€™t happen till last episode. He has good self control like jhanak. He can manipulate , he can be jealous but he never accept his love. Thatโ€™s the whole story is about accepting his love or not. Now he can not say anything to jhanak even she is going with AK. But ab meri biwi meri biwi nahi kar paayega. Itโ€™s going same way after Kashmir track where his only focus was jhanak. He will try to take RP in his team to keep AK away I guess. I hope RP comes to know asap abt ANI request to jhanak. So he wonโ€™t entertain him now anymore.

@bold Exactly...RP should kick him ..

Today I really felt bad for RK...and ST humiliated him.

He don't deserve it.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SK does not have that effect on ANI itโ€™s his jimmedari jo usko dooba rahi hai. If we are expecting that ANI will say it openly that I donโ€™t need Arshi it wonโ€™t happen till last episode. He has good self control like jhanak. He can manipulate , he can be jealous but he never accept his love. Thatโ€™s the whole story is about accepting his love or not. Now he can not say anything to jhanak even she is going with AK. But ab meri biwi meri biwi nahi kar paayega. Itโ€™s going same way after Kashmir track where his only focus was jhanak. He will try to take RP in his team to keep AK away I guess. I hope RP comes to know asap abt ANI request to jhanak. So he wonโ€™t entertain him now anymore.

You're right!

Same story repeat hogi but this time Jhanak is mentally and emotionally strong โ™ฅ๏ธ

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vira76

If there is anything Arshi is proud of and truly loves is dance โ€ฆ she actually loves to dance and wants to dance the way she wants! If she finds out ani actually begged jhanak to let her win, I canโ€™t imagine Ani ka Kya hashr hoga!

Arshi hates it when her mother doesnโ€™t show confidence in her lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Sab ke hatho ani ke liye ab maut Likhi hai! If anyone who will be proud of this move will be shristi โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ he finally did something that she can be proud of and she can call him her son-in-law but she will still instigate arshi against him lol ! Ani is dead meat ๐Ÿฅฉ โ€ฆ sab mil bant ke khane wale hai isse!! Making decisions on someoneโ€™s behalf โ€ฆ he gonna learn this the hard way

now Jhanak has started to hate him next Arshi will follow once she will know that the win she is proud off is bheek from her cousin smiley36

Actually itโ€™s Arshi who is getting uttran of Jhanak.. first husband & now winner title smiley36..she hates her mom doing this & now Anismiley7

He still had audacity to say to Jhanak him dono milke Arshi ki madad karte hain something like that smiley7smiley7

She was so fierce with him at start smiley32 he seemed scared to talk to her first time smiley36

PPak thumbnail

Ani said today he will never ask her anything for himself ever again.

That referred to the last time she rejected him.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

No this is not the right straw to clutch on Priya ! He wasn't doing anything keeping J in mind ! Today, he was all about Arshi and trying to restore Arshi's wish to want to live and dance !

He dispensed his duties towards Arshi today ! The only monologue that was a lil mis-guiding was, Ani glancing at Shirshti while mouthing "I am sorry Jhanak par main majboor hu".

Not sure if makers have kept this open-ended to show a hand of Shrishti here , but for now what I see is what I will take - that Ani wanted Arshi to regain her lost confidence and her will to live, so he went and asked for this sacrifice from J !

Makers can potentially turn him into a full-on villian, what with Aditya's intimacy with J, and Ani going bonkers about it - for all I care !

The only thing I will be thankful to the makers about, is helping me dis-associate with RuNak ! Inhe inki cheap thrills mubaraq !

Originally posted by: PPak

hey do you think Ani was pushing her to get J to do her best and she instead sacrificed for him?

I know more straws to clutch too....if not what a wimp he is.

Proud of J today

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

he even told her mere saath milkar Arshi ki madad karo smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

Gosh I so hate his face now smiley7smiley7smiley7 all over insta also people hating his face there smiley7smiley7smiley7

Now I donโ€™t even want Jhanak to be with him even in future smiley7smiley7

Today Appu also said she loves lallon & jhanak & she saw her on tv โ€ฆ

I hope Jhanak doesnโ€™t come for Appu.. if she comes she will have to see that idiot Aniโ€™s face again smiley7smiley7

Poor girl is all broken but came out stronger smiley27

Exactly ashu I feel like kill Ani with my bare hands.

PPak thumbnail

now Jhanak has started to hate him next Arshi will follow once she will know that the win she is proud off is bheek from her cousin smiley36

Actually itโ€™s Arshi who is getting uttran of Jhanak.. first husband & now winner title smiley36..she hates her mom doing this & now Anismiley7

He still had audacity to say to Jhanak him dono milke Arshi ki madad karte hain something like that smiley7smiley7

She was so fierce with him at start smiley32 he seemed scared to talk to her first time smiley36

Arshi wont care...she is too shallow. She will use it to gloat over J

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Vira today am in very very angry on Ani..so plz don't tag me to the posts which are related to Ani.

He would have stopped after begging...but straight away he attacked her character..by linking up her with Aditya. Poor girl she is saying only one thing..she is all alone, only guruji supported her...still he had audacity to say you have guruji and Aditya also.

I was so mad at him for saying that.. how could he say u have Aditya smiley7โ€ฆ but in precap she proved him that.. by ignoring him & going with Adi..

she did well front of him.. I loved it how she doesnโ€™t care for Arshi nor him now.. she was fully done with those evils who destroyed & spoiled her life smiley7 today looking at Ani is making my blood boil smiley7