Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Jealousy or not, anis not going to be sticking around in Mumbai! So whatโ€™s the use of jealousy track !!! Besides he has accepted his fate! Jealousy should fly out of the window by now

with that fate only he should go back from where he came โ€ฆ he stole all her hopes & happiness
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

this was damn good. after the wedding cheating while dressing her up - I was worried J would still be in didi mode

At least, iska didi mode to end hua...

Makers ne thora reham kra...Jhanak ne sacrifice sirf Ani k pyaar k lyr kara hn...๐Ÿ’”

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

hey do you think Ani was pushing her to get J to do her best and she instead sacrificed for him?

I know more straws to clutch too....if not what a wimp he is.

Proud of J today

How twisted this theory is!!!!smiley36

We are sooo desperate to find reasons to justify his actions.......

this is not the Aniruddh Bose that we knew ....and loved...They did dirty with his character.The OG Aniruddh Bose is anything but a wimp....

But a big hug to all of us......smiley31smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

If there is anything Arshi is proud of and truly loves is dance โ€ฆ she actually loves to dance and wants to dance the way she wants! If she finds out ani actually begged jhanak to let her win, I canโ€™t imagine Ani ka Kya hashr hoga!

Arshi hates it when her mother doesnโ€™t show confidence in her lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Sab ke hatho ani ke liye ab maut Likhi hai! If anyone who will be proud of this move will be shristi โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ he finally did something that she can be proud of and she can call him her son-in-law but she will still instigate arshi against him lol ! Ani is dead meat ๐Ÿฅฉ โ€ฆ sab mil bant ke khane wale hai isse!! Making decisions on someoneโ€™s behalf โ€ฆ he gonna learn this the hard way

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

this was damn good. after the wedding cheating while dressing her up - I was worried J would still be in didi mode

No she did nt in didi mode. She clearly said, I won't do it anything for Arshi, she always tried to hurt me...but Ani didnot let her to complete that sentence.

samarp2 thumbnail

Yaar I was Adilie fan till they crucified Adi, after that I was happy to see him go.

How you can root for Adilie after all the crap Adi did with Malini is beyond me. I was happy with Aryan. In Imlie though story writing was very tight. Even though there was toxicity there was zero drag and it had less cast and a lot more leads time.

I always feel we got two for the price of one in Imlie.

Here /i dont think Adi has the calibre to become the next hero, and also Ani had not yet dropped to the level Adi was dropped to.

So there is still some hope

I left the show before they degraded Adi character beyond repair.. he was on the way .. then only I realised this is not going as expected.. as I had started the show for the main couple as both were new fresh face.. & I couldnโ€™t see Imly with new Adi.. as few days earlier only news came about Gash quitting the show.. later I have no idea when Aryan came & what was his story
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Loved Jhanak today โ™ฅ๏ธ

Specifically when she replied to his Trust me ๐Ÿ‘Š

finally if we can see a strong J I'm ok with all this.

He brought her to BH promising her his saath and then suspected her of jalofying Arshi and not even bothering to find out where she was. Now he wants J to trust him? Really Ani??? unless he was hoping to rile J to get her to dance well, there is no redemption for him. J needs to steer clear of him. H/e will never give up Arshi.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What can she do! Try to use her influence and get into movies to enact maasi roles for Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw when Jhanak was performing for that song with Kumar Sanu, I saw her smiling and appreciating her dance๐Ÿคช Editing mistake but it was funny..I thought glad Arshi didnโ€™t see her mom appreciating her cousin๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

even I noticed that smiley36 so many editing mistakes they r doing in whole show smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ani ne Shrishti ko dekha while saying me majboor hoon..

SK does not have that effect on ANI itโ€™s his jimmedari jo usko dooba rahi hai. If we are expecting that ANI will say it openly that I donโ€™t need Arshi it wonโ€™t happen till last episode. He has good self control like jhanak. He can manipulate , he can be jealous but he never accept his love. Thatโ€™s the whole story is about accepting his love or not. Now he can not say anything to jhanak even she is going with AK. But ab meri biwi meri biwi nahi kar paayega. Itโ€™s going same way after Kashmir track where his only focus was jhanak. He will try to take RP in his team to keep AK away I guess. I hope RP comes to know asap abt ANI request to jhanak. So he wonโ€™t entertain him now anymore.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

If there is anything Arshi is proud of and truly loves is dance โ€ฆ she actually loves to dance and wants to dance the way she wants! If she finds out ani actually begged jhanak to let her win, I canโ€™t imagine Ani ka Kya hashr hoga!

Arshi hates it when her mother doesnโ€™t show confidence in her lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Sab ke hatho ani ke liye ab maut Likhi hai! If anyone who will be proud of this move will be shristi โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ he finally did something that she can be proud of and she can call him her son-in-law but she will still instigate arshi against him lol ! Ani is dead meat ๐Ÿฅฉ โ€ฆ sab mil bant ke khane wale hai isse!! Making decisions on someoneโ€™s behalf โ€ฆ he gonna learn this the hard way

Vira today am very very angry on Ani..so plz don't tag me to the posts which are related to Ani.

He would have stopped after begging...but straight away he attacked on her character..by linking up her with Aditya. Poor girl she is saying only one thing..she is all alone, only guruji supported her...still he had audacity to say you have guruji and Aditya also.

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago