Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

May be for one or two episodes he will stick in mumbai. Itna hi dikhane wale hai. The jealousy track is not long . Now ANai might remove his focus from Arshi itna hi milega. But this boy is capable of anything. Jab Kashmir jaa sakta hai to mumbai kya cheez hai. Jhanak usko waise bhi dhakka hi dene wali hai. He can again manipulate Arshi now kyonki trophy dila do hai to she is happy for some days.

Bold : itโ€™s so funny .. but true๐Ÿคช

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I said it right yesterday...

He actually made those things which he did for her heart, today he made those things just as his favours on her & now he was requesting her to return it by sacrificing that trophy for his wife...

One thing we agree or not, But he has always chosen Arshi, actually he had never even left her...

Nothing is left now...

The only thing I liked today, is Jhanak making it clear to him that "Arshi has done nothing for her, infact she made her life more difficult"

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ani such a manipulative ba****d.

First he requested her...

Next tried to manipulate her emotionally by talking about Arshi's trauma mental condition depression ..etc..j did nt fall for his words.

Next by saying If you think i ever helped you, so plz do this for me...with folded hands he begged her.

Lastly he assassinated her character...used Aditya name ..you have Adithya...he will get more offers to you.

hey do you think Ani was pushing her to get J to do her best and she instead sacrificed for him?

I know more straws to clutch too....if not what a wimp he is.

Proud of J today

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Exactly what happened in Imlie.

They degraded Aditya so much at the hands of Malini, that when Aryan came in, audience most of them welcomed him with open arms.

Same story repeating here, but here I don't think Adi will get to be ML, he will play a PL maybe.

Ani ko majboor dikhya hn...but mujhe abhi bhi Ani hi best lagta hn agr isko redeem krlein jaldi se bcz Jhanak ne sirf Ani ki khatir competition loose kra hn ๐Ÿ’”

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

He actually made those things which he did for her heart, today he made those things just as his favours on her & now he was requesting her to return it by sacrificing that trophy for his wife...

One thing we agree or not, But he has always chosen Arshi, actually he had never even left her...

Nothing is left now...

The only thing I liked today, is Jhanak making it clear to him that "Arshi has done nothing for her, infact she made her life more difficult"

this was damn good. after the wedding cheating while dressing her up - I was worried J would still be in didi mode

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Can shristi finally do something evil so ani can fall flat on his face when he sees Arshi and Shristi celebrating?!!

Ani ne Shrishti ko dekha while saying me majboor hoon..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

To me phir umeed khatam kardoon k Ani ka koi reason nhi hai?

Aisa jab kabhi hero karta hn uska solid reason hota hn or end me ye prove hota hn that ML did everything for FL

But abhi kya samjaye is dil ko?

Yahi kehke samjhao ki This is a difficult story.....smiley36.... revolution hai yeh...smiley37

Leena writing is difficult to grab and deal with.....This time we have got a ML who is even more entangled and mazboor than FL.....

His misplaced sense of guilt and entanglement will make him do a lot of blunders......

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

hey do you think Ani was pushing her to get J to do her best and she instead sacrificed for him?

I know more straws to clutch too....if not what a wimp he is.

Proud of J today

No...there is nothing like that...he wanted Arshi to win...an he knew j is capable to win against Arshi...so he used all cards. That's it .

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Nothing is left now...

Loved Jhanak today โ™ฅ๏ธ

Specifically when she replied to his Trust me ๐Ÿ‘Š

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ani such a manipulative ba****d.

First he requested her...

Next tried to manipulate her emotionally by talking about Arshi's trauma mental condition depression ..etc..j did nt fall for his words.

Next by saying If you think i ever helped you, so plz do this for me...with folded hands he begged her.

Lastly he assassinated her character...used Aditya name ..you have Adithya...he will get more offers to you.

he even told her mere saath milkar Arshi ki madad karo smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

Gosh I so hate his face now smiley7smiley7smiley7 all over insta also people hating his face there smiley7smiley7smiley7

Now I donโ€™t even want Jhanak to be with him even in future smiley7smiley7

Today Appu also said she loves lallon & jhanak & she saw her on tv โ€ฆ

I hope Jhanak doesnโ€™t come for Appu.. if she comes she will have to see that idiot Aniโ€™s face again smiley7smiley7

Poor girl is all broken but came out stronger smiley27