Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Can shristi see jhanak becoming a movie star ?

What can she do! Try to use her influence and get into movies to enact maasi roles for Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw when Jhanak was performing for that song with Kumar Sanu, I saw her smiling and appreciating her dance๐Ÿคช Editing mistake but it was funny..I thought glad Arshi didnโ€™t see her mom appreciating her cousin๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I never thought of that request in that lightโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

That's how I am trying to find positivity..

No matter how shameful and wrong his demand was ...

But it will do good for Jhanak only.... giving her the much needed confidence and belief that she is better than Arshi......(bcz her subconscious mind will accept it as Sirji's belief as well).....smiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

But it will do good for Jhanak only.... giving her the much needed confidence and belief that she is better than Arshi......(bcz her subconscious mind will accept it as Sirji's belief as well).....smiley36

Moving on, was the dream joint or from Jhanakโ€™s side๐Ÿ˜

Varsha188 thumbnail

What can she do! Try to use her influence and get into movies to enact maasi roles for Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw when Jhanak was performing for that song with Kumar Sanu, I saw her smiling and appreciating her dance๐Ÿคช Editing mistake but it was funny..I thought glad Arshi didnโ€™t see her mom appreciating her cousin๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

Writing main problem, editing main problem and characters main to problem Hain hi phir be serial is no 2 what luck๐Ÿคท

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Writing main problem, editing main problem and characters main to problem Hain hi phir be serial is no 2 what luck๐Ÿคท

The makers luck is totally in sync with Arshiโ€™s๐Ÿ˜œ

Varsha188 thumbnail

Yeh hain positivity ki imarat โ˜บ๏ธ ager yeh serial dekha hain to bas positivity need hain

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

he has already mentally prepped himself to fully walk away..he told RP he wont be there thats why he is sharing this info with RP.

Looks like per RP, J will attack Brij once she gets power. Maybe that will happen next year? smiley13

I would like to see jealousy, but Ani is like a beaten horse now, where will he drum up the energy or the guts or haq to show jealousy. He can only suffer in silence - so the track we all wanted likely got wrapped up in that one Adi Ani encounter

May be for one or two episodes he will stick in mumbai. Itna hi dikhane wale hai. The jealousy track is not long . Now ANai might remove his focus from Arshi itna hi milega. But this boy is capable of anything. Jab Kashmir jaa sakta hai to mumbai kya cheez hai. Jhanak usko waise bhi dhakka hi dene wali hai. He can again manipulate Arshi now kyonki trophy dila do hai to she is happy for some days.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yes Soh and I mentioned this in our earlier posts! Especially after listening to her speech that itโ€™s not always about winning and itโ€™s about how u love your art and create new masterpieces which is what gives a true artist the satisfaction and sense of accomplishment ; and getting a reassurance from RP for furthering her growth as a dancer he requested Jhanak!

Exactly same things came to mind yesterday as he went and asked Rudra what are your plans for Jhanak after this. And her mahanta speech.And he did this previously for Jhanak by taking Arshi ad. But at that time we didnt have issue as it was for Jhanak she needed it.

But the issue is the writers dont clarify any of his actions , they leave it just like that so everything goes on our assumptions.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Exactly same things came to mind yesterday as he went and asked Rudra what are your plans for Jhanak after this. And her mahanta speech.And he did this previously for Jhanak by taking Arshi ad. But at that time we didnt have issue as it was for Jhanak she needed it.

But the issue is the writers dint clarify any of his actions , they leave it just like that so everything goes on our assumptions.

Maya clarify kar diya ani ne aaj ke episode main . Ani said that arshi needs winning competition for her confidence and you have Aditya.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yup....now there is no entanglement...

No "Ehsaan" no.."forced shaadi"..no "zimmedari".even that thread of connection between them the secret of her father is also gone.....

Abb I hope Ani successfully released his guilt......He will be guilt free....

Jhanak after getting success will be an equal to him....will not need his "zimmedari" or "Ehsaan" anymore...

Sooo no entanglement....bas free flowing hoga jo bhi hoga......

Acha hua ek way me..

Or Arshi ke side se bhi guilt free hona chye ab bcz Ani helped her to become successful

But Ani was saying sorry in his monologues and said majboor hoon while looking at Shrishti...

Feeling really bad for Jhanak ๐Ÿ’”

Usny sirf pyaar k lye kra jo bhi kara, iss Arshi k lye nhi ๐Ÿ˜‘