Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ani such a manipulative ba****d.

First he requested her...

Next tried to manipulate her emotionally by talking about Arshi's trauma mental condition depression ..etc..j did nt fall for his words.

Next by saying If you think i ever helped you, so plz do this for me...with folded hands he begged her.

Lastly he assassinated her character...used Aditya name ..you have Adithya...he will get more offers..

I am not expecting anything now . He will always plead to jhanak now for favours I guess. But now she will do favour only when itโ€™s for himself not others. This would be the only reason why they will get back together. Ani will somehow gain strength to ask for himself. But really liked Hiba acting today . She got good dialogues . Why no scene of RP and jhanak. There was no connection between scenes. From face off they directly jumped to Kumar Sanu song and then to results and then precap. Not showing emotional turmoil and

Pain.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Can shristi finally do something evil so ani can fall flat on his face when he sees Arshi and Shristi celebrating?!!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Girls it's a sincere request atleast today don't support Ani...and try to analyze his actions.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Jealousy or not, anis not going to be sticking around in Mumbai! So whatโ€™s the use of jealousy track !!! Besides he has accepted his fate! Jealousy should fly out of the window by now

he has already mentally prepped himself to fully walk away..he told RP he wont be there thats why he is sharing this info with RP.

Looks like per RP, J will attack Brij once she gets power. Maybe that will happen next year? smiley13

I would like to see jealousy, but Ani is like a beaten horse now, where will he drum up the energy or the guts or haq to show jealousy. He can only suffer in silence - so the track we all wanted likely got wrapped up in that one Adi Ani encounter

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Can shristi finally do something evil so ani can fall flat on his face when he sees Arshi and Shristi celebrating?!!

Vira - Ani saw Shristi try to kill J on several occasions - Ganga river, Anishi wedding and still is smiling and clapping for her. If he see's her even trying to murder J with her hands, he will say a few harsh lines and next day call her Saasuma and run behind her and his princess

vira76 thumbnail

Analysis ??!

ZIMMEDARI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LOVE

Girls it's a sincere request atleast today don't support Ani...and try to analyze his actions.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Donโ€™t think it will happen now! Arshi wanted to win against Jhanak and mission accomplished!

Now if at all they plan evil it will be against ani only!

vira76 thumbnail

Can shristi see jhanak becoming a movie star ?

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Donโ€™t think it will happen now! Arshi wanted to win against Jhanak and mission accomplished!

Now if at all they plan evil it will be against ani only!

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

he has already mentally prepped himself to fully walk away..he told RP he wont be there thats why he is sharing this info with RP.

Looks like per RP, J will attack Brij once she gets power. Maybe that will happen next year? smiley13

I would like to see jealousy, but Ani is like a beaten horse now, where will he drum up the energy or the guts or haq to show jealousy. He can only suffer in silence - so the track we all wanted likely got wrapped up in that one Adi Ani encounter

Whatโ€™s the point of it now! Though looks like todayโ€™s episode has spurts of jealousy โ€˜ throwing upโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kuch baaki hai analysis ke liye.....smiley36

Only thing I got is that the real benefit is in being Aniruddh Bose's zimmedari.....smiley36