Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

@bold paragraph. This!! People only heard him ask J to lose, but people didnโ€™t hear him when he asked Rudra about Jโ€™s future and what his plans were regarding her dancing career. When Rudra told him about how he will plan things out for J, Ani was assured that Jโ€™s future was in better hands. Thatโ€™s why winning or losing this competition isnโ€™t a big thing for J according to Anirudh. Itโ€™s sad if you think about it deeply. Anirudh too putting himself in the same trauma or maybe much painful than Jhanak. He is guilty of not just one person but two peopleโ€˜s misfortunes.

The only stupidest thing Leena is doing is throwing these things at her viewers without giving much clarity pushing audience to hate Ani.

Outside viewers donโ€™t analyze like we do. And I am not saying what Ani did was commendable. Itโ€™s definitely not. But Ani doesnโ€™t do anything without given serious thoughts to it.

We were upset with the fact that he told the truth about guruji to Rudra, but maybe he has some plans regarding that too. He is probably the most misunderstood ML due to lack of clarity from the writers.

Yes Soh and I mentioned this in our earlier posts! Especially after listening to her speech that itโ€™s not always about winning and itโ€™s about how u love your art and create new masterpieces which is what gives a true artist the satisfaction and sense of accomplishment ; and getting a reassurance from RP for furthering her growth as a dancer he requested Jhanak!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Kuch nahi dikhayenge . They are directly jumping to jealousy track without showing any guilt. We felt so bad for RP but looks like they wonโ€™t waste time . Leads are behaving as if nothing happened to yahan par bhi wahi milega. Both guru shishya will be back to normal.

he should have asked her ..how is she..then sorry for his mistakes..nothing of such sort he is asking...now with Adi's closeness he will get stupid jealousy..which is of no use at allsmiley7

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

should I read it then? i'll do it now.

Yaar - I'm hoping for J after this loss she still wins somehow. They started with Baazigar song, and also had Kumar Sanu - say who will win the baazi...so even with J's loss, I think something will happen that will make her come out ahead...

Maybe audience overwhelmingly support her and overnight success or movie with Adi or something more tied to Ani and Arshi....she will win somehow in another way...else they would not have focussed on b/aazigar so much...could be another lolipop to keep us hoping too.

You know I believe..... this is going to be good for Jhanak...Yes she didn't win the trophy...but the performances she gave , nobody can take it away from her...She won heart and appreciation....soo she will get fame and more opportunities bcz she has grabbed eyeballs.....

And then Arshi coming in the finale and taking the trophy...so definitely she won't be appreciated by audience....

And most importantly.... Jhanak didn't lose from Arshi...She knows that Arshi hasn't defeated her...So her confidence on her abilities will remain intact as well..If Arshi had won in other way...either through talent or through Shrishti's tricks then her inferiority complex would have increased...But this will give her fire...As she knows that Aniruddh actually thought that she could defeat Arshi ,hence he asked for this sacrifice...So her confidence will only increase....

So it will be better for her only..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know I believe..... this is going to be good for Jhanak...Yes she didn't win the trophy...but the performances she gave , nobody can take it away from her...She won heart and appreciation....soo she will get fame and more opportunities bcz she has grabbed eyeballs.....

And then Arshi coming in the finale and taking the trophy...so definitely she won't be appreciated by audience....

And most importantly.... Jhanak didn't lose from Arshi...She knows that Arshi hasn't defeated her...So her confidence on her abilities will remain intact as well..If Arshi had won in other way...either through talent or through Shrishti's tricks then her inferiority complex would have increased...But this will give her fire...As she knows that Aniruddh actually thought that she could defeat Arshi ,hence he asked for this sacrifice...So her confidence will only increase....

Aditya hero bangya hn...Leenaji is so smart...Ani ko itna kharab krdya k such me log nafrat krahy hn or Aditya ko hero bana diya hn

Nafrat se pyaar wala track with tashan and Jealousy

Ani Jhanak k peechy ๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Did Ani clap at her so Called win?

yesterday in bts he didnโ€™t clap smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Bold : you are being sarcastic na๐Ÿฅน but I will take it๐Ÿ˜›

not at all yaar. I genuinely feel your pain.

How much ever I bash Ani - I watch the show for Krushal and Hiba their chemistry and his acting. My bashing his on screen character is based on his actions in the show. I would like for his character to do better.

Some of us have been dissing him for a while, and others were hoping he wont fall too low. After yesterday no one I see today is even trying to justify him or compare his faults with J's. Thats how badly makers have handled his character for the sake of Arshi.

So seriously hugs girl. I'm sure somehow Runak will get together in one place before the week is over. Wait and see. Madame destiny is yet to play her game and hopefully make a Baazigar out of J.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Aniโ€™s jazbat suffering is coming! Need to push him a bit more off cliff for him to finally say he wants Jhanak and no one else ๐Ÿ˜

true that. it seems like a little more is required

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Abhi to Jhanak ko completely Ani ke ehsaano se azad krna tha or wo hogye hn ab ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Yup....now there is no entanglement...

No "Ehsaan" no.."forced shaadi"..no "zimmedari".even that thread of connection between them the secret of her father is also gone.....

Abb I hope Ani successfully released his guilt......He will be guilt free....

Jhanak after getting success will be an equal to him....will not need his "zimmedari" or "Ehsaan" anymore...

Sooo no entanglement....bas free flowing hoga jo bhi hoga......

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

the duo dancing on kumar sanu's song was a nice treat to watch. finally got to see anirudh dancing more apart from the previous dance he did with jhanak lol. smiley36it was a cute sequence.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I love your positivity - yes her confidence is good and hopefully she also loses the need to depend on Ani or Guruji or Adi.