🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 72🌸🌸 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

now I am not feeling bad for him Zainub

Mujhe to hmarey liye bura feel hora hai ab ๐Ÿ’”

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Aniโ€™s jazbat suffering is coming! Need to push him a bit more off cliff for him to finally say he wants Jhanak and no one else ๐Ÿ˜

Adi only will bring that out..he will act like he doesnโ€™t care

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Even yesterday...when the writers let Anirudh Bose down completely, the way Krushal connected with him and presented him was sooo incredible.....

In His scene with Guruji literally I was in tears ...expression, body language...voice modulation...his heartbreak then that acceptance and surrender...sooo sooo beautiful.....the way his expression changed with flicker of hope when he remembered their wedding...him grasping with open mouth..then coming back to reality replacing that hope with acceptance of cruel fate......

After his conversation with Jhanak....when I rewatched that scene ...those expressive eyes and unshed tears spoke sooo much....

His real wife - beware! Krushal can get away with anything ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

see Asmita we r so protective of our state people smiley36

Yeh show dekh dekh ke.... we have also understood our Zimmedari and insaniyat for our state and it's people....smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

My heart says to believe sooo.....Trust me .. my heart aches to see them like this....

But makers ka track record regarding Ani accha nahi hai...They are really unfair to his character.......they won't whitewash him as unhe drag karna hai aur....

I don't know.....

To me phir umeed khatam kardoon k Ani ka koi reason nhi hai?

Aisa jab kabhi hero karta hn uska solid reason hota hn or end me ye prove hota hn that ML did everything for FL

But abhi kya samjaye is dil ko?

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

One with family money recognition status. him is weaker than the girl who needs to find a job after this per RP and has no one in this world.

Maa who has no idea of who needs care.

Hugs for you Vidya. Ani's biggest fan. smiley31hate Leena for what she has done to him.

As Sohini said - the good part is Krushal is nailing these shades of a weak and pathetic person very well.

Bold : you are being sarcastic na๐Ÿฅน but I will take it๐Ÿ˜›

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Mujhe to hmarey liye bura feel hora hai ab ๐Ÿ’”

Serial main doesn't so much effect to ani and jahank aur yahan par sab ka dil toot gaya . every body in this form feelings cheated.seriously koi fayada nahin hain emotional hone se maine deteched hona shuru kar diya . Ani ko jitna butchered karna hain kare, i have no any care about it kuch achha milega to dekh lenge โ˜บ๏ธ

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

if you read vidya's analysis on last thread about ani you will cry ... ๐Ÿ˜‚

Was I not making sense?? ๐Ÿฅน only being practical like the character himself๐Ÿ˜›

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

if you read vidya's analysis on last thread about ani you will cry ... ๐Ÿ˜‚

should I read it then? i'll do it now.

Yaar - I'm hoping for J after this loss she still wins somehow. They started with Baazigar song, and also had Kumar Sanu - say who will win the baazi...so even with J's loss, I think something will happen that will make her come out ahead...

Maybe audience overwhelmingly support her and overnight success or movie with Adi or something more tied to Ani and Arshi....she will win somehow in another way...else they would not have focussed on b/aazigar so much...could be another lolipop to keep us hoping too.

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Serial main doesn't so much effect to ani and jahank aur yahan par sab ka dil toot gaya . every body in this form feelings cheated.seriously koi fayada nahin hain emotional hone se maine deteched hona shuru kar diya . Ani ko jitna butchered karna hain kare, i have no any care about it kuch achha milega to dekh lenge โ˜บ๏ธ

Han waqt badal gaya hai ab!

Dekhy even episode agya but dekhy ki urge end hogye hn ๐Ÿ’”