Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Jhalak Dikhla ja ka ajka jhalak nehi dikha hai abhi tak! smiley36And Of course viewers are waiting with baited breathsmiley36

Hum nehi sudhrenge, isiliye makers ka free passe hai, woh bhi na sudhrenge smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

let her love him and he her for whatever they think love is or rather makers think love is.

As long as they hurt themselves its fine - what they are doing now is making fools of themselves and others....Arshi RP Adi etc.

What J did to RP is unforgiveable, and not worthy of a FL. Why are we even seeing the journey of such a spineless charcater.

More than runak I am feeling bad for RP. Such a positive character and look what he got from her. She clearly has disrespected his education and trust.
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

These lollipops are titanium plated bro, paisa chukate chukate puri jindegi nikal jayegi smiley36

But look how cunning they are...

I already said it, they are playing nasty but Smart ..

Yesterday they released BTS, got all the hype, negative publicity is also a Publicity...

Then they are not releasing the episode, will get the TRP obviously as most of the TRP giver are not aware about this BTS & all online things, so they will watch it for the results of dance competition...

And now after receiving online backlash, they have released this romantic song BTS...

Dirty but smart play by Leena Mata & co..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But I will still say, we should first wait for the episode...

He can't her directly to sacrifice...

Something is there, let's see

Even my neck is on the line here

I also cannot accept that he asked her for this.

I mentioned that itโ€™s possible that she heard Ani speaking to Arshi while he is in that robotic mode and his words said for effect pierce her heart

Her anger mixed with regret is evident so it cannot be a direct ask!!

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

let her love him and he her for whatever they think love is or rather makers think love is.

As long as they hurt themselves its fine - what they are doing now is making fools of themselves and others....Arshi RP Adi etc.

What J did to RP is unforgiveable, and not worthy of a FL. Why are we even seeing the journey of such a spineless charcater.

That's true... They are fooling around..

What she did with RP is actually unforgivable considering the support he gave to her & the rist he took for her...

But more than anyone she is doing wrong to herself... What she is doing to herself is unforgivable too

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As we all said that Jhanak ne yehi khudsey assume kara hoga k Ani loves Arshi or undono k lye sacrifice krdya hn...

https://x.com/VibhujeetSingh/status/1822870766804738105?t=beshkkzC8pGqK7m8jD0N0g&s=19

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Perfectly written! ๐Ÿ’š

PDA is the root cause of Jhanakโ€™s push towards Arshi rather than any home breaker tag.

Once she said 'apny hamesha iss shadi ko nakli kaha'...to Jhanak ko kya feel hoga aisey?

Ek baar bhi wo Jhanak ko sabky samny proudly accept krey to Jhanak khushi Khushi ussey apnyegy as she equally loves him ๐Ÿ’–

Also remember what he said in his hotel room.

Chee chee chee...Arshi would never behave like this...so go be with Arshi naaa...why are you coming back to J.

I keep saying this - 100% in future when J becomes famous - Ani will throw out that Arshi was only interested in him whereas all men are interested in J - so she must be doing something. he is the one who said right why Rahul Tejas everyman is behind her and she must have been married to Tejas because he is the person who can show her her aukaad. And for what all this?..bcos she had her co star in her room. What abt him hugging Arshi when she comes to call them to dinner.

He is def not a stable guy - his jealousy and irrational behavior because of his insecurity of J will never let them be happy. If the makers are going this route - I dont want to deal with the toxicity of Runak. I'll take J's story of solitary success and keep Ani with Arshi his love his wife.

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Even my neck is on the line here

I also cannot accept that he asked her for this.

I mentioned that itโ€™s possible that she heard Ani speaking to Arshi while he is in that robotic mode and his words said for effect pierce her heart

Her anger mixed with regret is evident so it cannot be a direct ask!!

It won't be directly but yes he will be the reason...

The only person who matters to her... The only person whose every word affect her... He shouldn't have shared anything with her before her performance knowing how sacrificial this pagal ladki is ..

Now as you mentioned if she heard anything while he was speaking to Arshi, then it's entirely different thing...

Let's see, kya kaand karte hai dono milke ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

yeah she was vamp , but her plans were never successful there, she always get caught....the story there revolved abt leads only and chandni played the ml sister.the ml there was very intimidating , she cant even mess with him

Then why do they say that she won't do negative roles?

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

More than runak I am feeling bad for RP. Such a positive character and look what he got from her. She clearly has disrespected his education and trust.

Jhanak will have a moment of reckoning

Rudra will give her perspective on this and it is also my hope he will also clear her MU about Ani unwittingly.

Sometimes do logon ki beech ki doori khayee ban jaati hain and they have no way of bridging that distance. They need some support which a third party alone can give you.