🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 71🌸🌸 - Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

At least till she becomes professional dancer she should forget ANI and her sacrifices baad mein jo karna hai kare . I donโ€™t mind .

It's not possible...

Even if she is angry, you heard her words nah?

He is the person for whom she can give her life too & we have already seen it when Tejas was blackmailing her with Ani's life...

She can never forget him, infact they both can't...

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

You wanted to know the reason of backlash, see this article, something like this...

This is the backlash they are getting...

thats sensible feedback on the show and audience reaction on Ani j and Arshi...100% correct.

Even the journalist is asking for another ML. The extent to which they have downgraded Ani is pathetic

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

What kind of dance is this smiley36 for this song smiley29smiley36 director has lost it smiley36

Near end they show Ani looking sadly at her smiley18smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/jhanak__official_/reel/C-jVSZrvcfr/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Dance per galat song laga diya hn makers ne...๐Ÿ‘Š

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

thats sensible feedback on the show and audience reaction on Ani j and Arshi...100% correct.

Even the journalist is asking for another ML. The extent to which they have downgraded Ani is pathetic

But I will still say, we should first wait for the episode...

He can't her directly to sacrifice...

Something is there, let's see

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Lekin we never got to know which parts were whose dream ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Woh lollipop kitna mehenga pada smiley44

Yeh lollipop ka cost main jaanna nahin chahti๐Ÿ˜‚

Even I m not buying๐Ÿคช let them share it among themselves ๐Ÿคช

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

These lollipops are titanium plated bro, paisa chukate chukate puri jindegi nikal jayegi smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Even I m not buying๐Ÿคช let them share it among themselves ๐Ÿคช

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

wait what ...when was it revealed that it was J's dream as well. I did not see that?

She had a dream - but no one said it was the same?

You have not yet mastered the art of reading between their lines then obviously ๐Ÿ˜œ

When Ani says I dreamt about our shadi ka din, she says she also dreamt ! He asks what ! She says I donโ€™t want to share .. he says I want to share and irks her saying that he dreamt about their โ€˜naqliโ€™ shadi! That word puts her off and the mask is back on !

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

It's not possible...

Even if she is angry, you heard her words nah?

He is the person for whom she can give her life too & we have already seen it when Tejas was blackmailing her with Ani's life...

She can never forget him, infact they both can't...

let her love him and he her for whatever they think love is or rather makers think love is.

As long as they hurt themselves its fine - what they are doing now is making fools of themselves and others....Arshi RP Adi etc.

What J did to RP is unforgiveable, and not worthy of a FL. Why are we even seeing the journey of such a spineless charcater.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

You have not yet mastered the art of reading between their lines then obviously ๐Ÿ˜œ

When Ani says I dreamt about our shadi ka din, she says she also dreamt ! He asks what ! She says I donโ€™t want to share .. he says I want to share and irks her saying that he dreamt about their โ€˜naqliโ€™ shadi! That word puts her off and the mask is back on !

And....I think you have mastered the art of wishful thinking Vidya smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its not only the fear of home breaker tag Sohini, Ani never followed through any sign he gave her. Every time he showed his interest before J could register he would retract.

Outing day after getting her clothes and food, he said he did that because she asked him for clothes and their pics mattered nothing to him and tore them.

After the shoot, coming back and intentionally pda with Arshi in his bedroom and dining table doing everything to show his love and care for Arshi...the number of times he waved the honeymoon crap in front of her.

Bday dinner, after all the flirting he came home and said he wanted to do something acha for her before she left BH and that she would never come back, so it was a one off. He promised BH that she would leave in a couple of days.

After the ILU during bukhaar night he denied it completely the next day, he held her to he promise and did not let her break it and took her to BH where he said he invited her to their wedding, and to BH because she did not have anywhere to stay, like she was some charity case. Did not support her after bringing her home then tells her it is all up to her what to do next. Also everytime its never J I love you completely you are my love...its half of my heart is hurting. When she asks him during bhukaar night - but you love Arshi didi - he says - but I cannot live without you....he never denies loving Arshi ever. Its only right for Jhanak to leave him happy with the other half.

And saying Anishi is like a well rooted tree is J's swipe at him, as she knows he will never leave Arshi, and no toofan even her can get him to do that, so his asking them to go away was not practical as he would always go back to Arshi.

Just the sheer number of times he has run to Arshi worried that she would cancel the wedding and pleaded for her to listen to him and his ILU Arshi.

For every time J may have considered Ani may love her - he has shot the theory down almost immediately with his actions. Finally the nail in the coffin is when she sees how beserk he went when the fire happened. He could not even tolerate a conv with J. We all thought he was trying to protect her ... but no - he really thought she could burn his princess...J truly believes Ani loves Arshi....no influence of her home breaker tag here. And Ani is the one who gave her this belief - with all his pda and support for Arshi always.

J is not perfect. She has made mistakes but right now in the story Ani is the one with unforgivable blunders, esp to one he claims to love.

They both made mistakes - no one is overlooking J's mistakes, but the reason he is getting abuse from the viewers. - is he made most of them and he could have done better because he did not have the helplessness J had...no money no support...never ending insults and hard work. One month of very slight torture by Arshi and the guy looks so unhappy, J dealt with much worse from so many people over much longer. Getting boxed in by BH is a choice for him. For J she did not have any other place to go or people to support.

Now she is in a place where she can start her life again after paying all her dues...let's hope he at least is decent enough to stay away. He has made his bed, and if he had any ounce of selflessness, he should leave J to lead her own life and disappear.

Perfectly written! ๐Ÿ’š

PDA is the root cause of Jhanakโ€™s push towards Arshi rather than any home breaker tag.

Once she said 'apny hamesha iss shadi ko nakli kaha'...to Jhanak ko kya feel hoga aisey?

Ek baar bhi wo Jhanak ko sabky samny proudly accept krey to Jhanak khushi Khushi ussey apnyegy as she equally loves him ๐Ÿ’–