🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 71🌸🌸 - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

I donโ€™t disagree with you completely, and while I looked at the Apulon scenes as a mere way to get the BH drama going to fill up 15 out of 30mins of screen time, I quite liked how straight forward and honest they are showing Apu, when it comes to the one she loves!

Also, we might see an otherwise level headed Boroma and Jethu go complete bonkers at the prospect of their daughter marrying a chawl wala !

Truth be told, this classism exists in every shape n form , in middle n upper middle class households and it would be Herculean for Apuโ€™s parents to overcome this !

Maybe Ani takes a leaf from Apuโ€™s books on how to stand up and fight for his love - however, whilst Apu literally has nothing to lose, she lacks the sensibilities to realise what she could potentially lose if she went ahead with this alliance, Ani is fully aware !

Makes it so much more an easier life to live for Apu, than for her alter ego Ani !

Coming to J, if she did sacrifice upon Aniโ€™s request, it just shows that 1.5months of not remembering him, meant nothing! Her love for Ani is too deep seeded and will remain unwavered, despite what Ani says or does to her ! Abhi bhi Ani hi hai, who can stir her up, this way or that !

Now coming to Ani, of course, after showing how proud n eager he is to see J flourish, what would make him ask for this supreme sacrifice, I know not! But given the creative liberties, the makers have always taken with this character, I had predicted this a month back, when I saw how determined he was to get Arshi back on her feet and into dancing!

And while there isnโ€™t โ€˜romantic loveโ€™ for Arshi anywhere in sight, there is taras, guilt, and a desperate way to come clean of all the wrong doings he has meted out to Arshi by gifting her back what she prizes most - her dance !

Could this request trigger the much needed character growth we have waited for, from Ani ! Where while at one side he is happy and relieved that he has some what dispensed his duties towards Arshi, he sees the wrongs he has gifted J in return?!
Would the fact that J left home coz of him, hit home? Would the apparent closeness between Adi and J , make him realise that he has deservedly lost all rights in J?
Or would it still be like Arshi wants him to believe, woh tumhe use karke waqt ane par chhor ke chalo gayi. And abb AK ko use kar rahi hai !

As for Arshi, I second what you say, she is a mere passing the parcel, a mere zariya of causing the conflict that makes these two khodo the gadda even further! That said, can the makers keep her off our screens, we could do with understanding that everything RuNak is doing is coz of Arshi ! She really doesnโ€™t need to tread our screens for that !

P.S. - Boy, would J not be proud of what she has done for her Arshi didi? Why is she sad? Kabhi Ani ko, kabhi trophy ko toh kabhi kuchh aur , nichhawar karti rahe Arshi didi par!

Hey nice post Sohini and thank you for responding to my ramblingsโ€ฆI especially liked your observations on the classism aspect; I usually ff those BH parts so I have actually missed seeing this angle, thought those parts were about a parentโ€™s natural worry about the safetyโ€ฆ the BH parts are unbearable.

Bold - While I have no confidence on what I am about to write but I am hoping this is a decision of Jhanak after eavesdropping into a convo between Arshi & Jhanak where as usual Ani is giving an Oscar worthy performance and Jhanak reads his over enthusiasm for Arshi and loses heartโ€ฆthis doesnโ€™t justify what happens but merely keeps the character at somewhat of a status quo.. but I know it wonโ€™t be soโ€ฆ they will put some more nails in that coffin. With Jhanakโ€™s character while this would mean she is exactly where she has been but her outburst gives me some hope that she is also near losing it and one whack from Rudra about ethics of the profession and a betrayal of trust reposed in her. It could lead to some turnaround for the characterโ€ฆ again what that means for Runak no idea

Tbhโ€ฆ I am at the end of my patience with this serial; they are spending so much time on this song and dance routines with no intention to get on with the story The story itself is a thin line; there is one mountain to climb, they are not even at the base camp

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly.... directly toh mera mann nahi...maan Raha bilkul bhi....

but indirectly bhi kaise..Is it a miscommunication that always happens between them??Is it a misunderstanding orchestrated by Srishti??..Is this also somewhere connected to Jhanak??

I want to see... I really want to..let's see

Indirectly in sense, he must have shared something which made her sacrifice the trophy... He should have thought before sharing anything to her before her performance knowing how sacrificial her nature is...

The only person that matter to her the most, even while "Fire accident" it was only his trust she was looking for, & when she see it was broken she chose to leave that place...

I'm not blaming Ani as I'm still sure he will never ask for any sacrifice from her, when it was him who wanted to see her successful more than anyone else in this world But He should know, how his words always affect her, in both ways, be it good or bad.... So here also his words cause that sacrifice & she is left with nothing yet again...

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seriously... Kaunse ishare dikhe iss Jo humne nahi dekhe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aur what is this "Mera Pati" I really this thing, Why she is again defending Arshi..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My hope ki imarat is still there....

Like whatever I wished for their dance sequence I am getting it...

But dekho at what time!!!smiley36.... when things and environment are in such negetive extreme..we can't even gush about it....

But still I am going to watch the "Tujhe dekha to" sequence.....and will try to enjoy it...as much as I can

apny abhi tk nhi dekha?

i watched on insta...video was good but choreography could be better...

Itna negative content show krengy na dekhy ga yelog....Arshi Arshi hi milega..

This is getting too much...ye dono kasey aisa romantic dance dream krskty hn...I doubt Ani k side se ho otherwise pakka dual-timer portray hoga kal.X per ๐Ÿคฌ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

My question is whose dream is this? For Ani he is Arshiโ€™s husband. For Janak he is technically her Jiju. So may be Aditya kapoor dreamt of Ani and Janak?

Why will Aditya dream of RuNak???smiley37

It has to be someone between RuNak.... I mean when it is matter of heart, it is beyond the control of mind..... Their love for eachother makes them helpless and hopelessly imagine such scenario that is not possible in real life...Live a life in their dream that they are dying to but can't live in real life....smiley36

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Hey nice post Sohini and thank you for responding to my ramblingsโ€ฆI especially liked your observations on the classism aspect; I usually ff those BH parts so I have actually missed seeing this angle, thought those parts were about a parentโ€™s natural worry about the safetyโ€ฆ the BH parts are unbearable.

Bold - While I have no confidence on what I am about to write but I am hoping this is a decision of Jhanak after eavesdropping into a convo between Arshi & Jhanak where as usual Ani is giving an Oscar worthy performance and Jhanak reads his over enthusiasm for Arshi and loses heartโ€ฆthis doesnโ€™t justify what happens but merely keeps the character at somewhat of a status quo.. but I know it wonโ€™t be soโ€ฆ they will put some more nails in that coffin. With Jhanakโ€™s character while this would mean she is exactly where she has been but her outburst gives me some hope that she is also near losing it and one whack from Rudra about ethics of the profession and a betrayal of trust reposed in her. It could lead to some turnaround for the characterโ€ฆ again what that means for Runak no idea

Tbhโ€ฆ I am at the end of my patience with this serial; they are spending so much time on this song and dance routines with no intention to get on with the story The story itself is a thin line; there is one mountain to climb, they are not even at the base camp

abhi to MU related to her father name is also pending. That will completely let jhanak move from ANI. Already she is at verge of losing her patience with ANI.
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It has to be someone between RuNak.... I mean when it is matter of heart, it is beyond the control of mind..... Their love for eachother makes them helpless and hopelessly imagine such scenario that is not possible in real life...Live a life in their dream that they are dying to but can't live in real life....smiley36

And then the moment of truth happens.. like the SR dream which we thought was Aniโ€™s but later got revealed as both their dream! Similarly this will be both theirs I m guessing..๐Ÿ˜œ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its pakka ANI. Bcoz when Kumar Sanu was singing Jhanak was on stage and ANI heart was already jumping for jhanak during ladki badi anjaani hai.
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

apny abhi tk nhi dekha?

i watched on insta...video was good but choreography could be better...

Itna negative content show krengy na dekhy ga yelog....Arshi Arshi hi milega..

This is getting too much...ye dono kasey aisa romantic dance dream krskty hn...I doubt Ani k side se ho otherwise pakka dual-timer portray hoga kal.X per ๐Ÿคฌ

I am not on Instagram....

Mujhe link do....I want to see...I am dying to watch it

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

And then the moment of truth happens.. like the SR dream which we thought was Aniโ€™s but later got revealed as both their dream! Similarly this will be both theirs I m guessing..๐Ÿ˜œ

Lekin we never got to know which parts were whose dream ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Woh lollipop kitna mehenga pada smiley44

Yeh lollipop ka cost main jaanna nahin chahti๐Ÿ˜‚