Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

http://youtube.com/post/UgkxI3nxnI3umApmTfXM7D5gFYBLH0RcYGnu?feature=shared Look at the narrative . Backlash they are getting for runak.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Kis baat ki backlash? can you tell me pls im stay away with jhanak update so dont kno.

Backlash for making Arshi Winner of the competition that too just with 1 single face-off...

Backlash for Jhanak sacrificing & intentionally loosing in front of Arshi as maybe she & Ani had talk regarding Arshi before her performance...

They showed whole journey of her learning dance , she faced so much humiliation, even faced wardrobe malfunction too & at the end Arshi is a winner that too Jhanak herself made that sacrifice

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Bts me dikhny k baat ab kya faida hai?

Phly to samaj ata tha k twist k chakkar me tv per phly show krtay hn to fetch trps..

Dear, Negative Publicity...

By showing BTS they got hype...

& Directly telecasting it on TV, will give them TRP ..

It's nasty but smart way..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

We got our "kiss" in that dream sequence!!!

Ohh my God....I am feeling even more sad now...

How will we even enjoy this.....!!! We can't at this point....

Something that we wanted for so long... Makerssmiley29

Hahaha!!!

Apki hope ki imarat -ve way me jari hai...

Episodes bht khatarnak honey waly hn phir to ๐Ÿคฌ

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

After this they will hate ML more which they like and they are liking RP and AK so even after jhanak gave them dhokha they will still be the support system for her which is totally selfless I guess now jhanak will keep them above ANI. Jhanak hating ANI will be liked by aunties and separation also. I am not expecting any drop in TRP

1 thing I'm sure Jhanak will never ever keep anyone above Ani... Never... She can be angry at him, but the place Ani has, no one can take over that

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

We got our "kiss" in that dream sequence!!!

Ohh my God....I am feeling even more sad now...

How will we even enjoy this.....!!! We can't at this point....

Something that we wanted for so long... Makerssmiley29

My question is whose dream is this? For Ani he is Arshiโ€™s husband. For Janak he is technically her Jiju. So may be Aditya kapoor dreamt of Ani and Janak?

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye jinka channel hn wo aksar meri posts per comments krti hn on X and unko bhi koi khas info nhi hn except for sharing her opinions

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hahaha!!!

Apki hope ki imarat -ve way me jari hai...

Episodes bht khatarnak honey waly hn phir to ๐Ÿคฌ

My hope ki imarat is still there....

Like whatever I wished for their dance sequence I am getting it...

But dekho at what time!!!smiley36.... when things and environment are in such negetive extreme..we can't even gush about it....

But still I am going to watch the "Tujhe dekha to" sequence.....and will try to enjoy it...as much as I can

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

1 thing I'm sure Jhanak will never ever keep anyone above Ani... Never... She can be angry at him, but the place Ani has, no one can take over that

At least till she becomes professional dancer she should forget ANI and her sacrifices baad mein jo karna hai kare . I donโ€™t mind .
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

this was yesterdayโ€™s at end smiley36 he canโ€™t fight with Adi smiley37 so he is telling Rudr to keep Jhanak away from Adi smiley37smiley37

Rudra has no idea what is going on between Adi & Ani smiley36

Rudra put him firmly in his place. Haha. He is the only normal person in Jhanak. Ani was trying to influence him to be anti AK for J...RP cleverly shut him up, saying J is samajdaar.