Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

this was yesterdayโ€™s at end smiley36 he canโ€™t fight with Adi smiley37 so he is telling Rudr to keep Jhanak away from Adi smiley37smiley37

Rudra has no idea what is going on between Adi & Ani smiley36

RP a smart guy and clearly told its her decision totally. I guess this time she will take help of AK as per Salman IV AK is still looking to help her after her ditch. Letโ€™s see how RP reacts.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Sadist makers first they have released bts of Arshi winning and jhanak sacrifice and now they have released clips of dream sequence . I canโ€™t even enjoy it watching. I just hope ANI actually begged jhanak so that jhanak and we can completely move from ANI. But what to do Krushi chemistry does not let us move . They are really looking hot in the dream sequence

But without a proper story, character consistency we canโ€™t even enjoy these lollipops too.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/2jnEGhk5y3U?feature=shared AK is here to stay . He wonโ€™t leave the matter so easily unless he find out who is the person responsible for it . I hope we get a scene where AK shows mirror to ANI again.

Aditya character needs to stay here for long because Jhanak Madam Anirudh Bose ke so called pyaar me khud ki kubani de degi nahi toh
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

RP a smart guy and clearly told its her decision totally. I guess this time she will take help of AK as per Salman IV AK is still looking to help her after her ditch. Letโ€™s see how RP reacts.

this will not go well with Ani.. does he even has right to poke his nose now..Looks like Adi wonโ€™t leave J easily till she gets successful

samarp2 thumbnail

Sadist makers first they have released bts of Arshi winning and jhanak sacrifice and now they have released clips of dream sequence . I canโ€™t even enjoy it watching. I just hope ANI actually begged jhanak so that jhanak and we can completely move from ANI. But what to do Krushi chemistry does not let us move . They are really looking hot in the dream sequence

there is kissing also by both of them smiley19 itโ€™s dream seq & came at this time.. how can we even enjoy that .. it will come in delayed epi now smiley19
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

there is kissing also by both of them smiley19 itโ€™s dream seq & came at this time.. how can we even enjoy that .. it will come in delayed epi now smiley19

We got our "kiss" in that dream sequence!!!

Ohh my God....I am feeling even more sad now...

How will we even enjoy this.....!!! We can't at this point....

Something that we wanted for so long... Makerssmiley29

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly, I love Appu & Lallon but now sometimes they are unbearable..

But as you say if we will watch it deeply some kind of symbolism is there if we will see Appu as Ani's alter ego... But then again, I really don't understand know... All these things are real, are they actually showing story with such complexity or we are in our own delusional world making our own theories.... As the way they are brutally playing with the characters of leads, I doubt they care about anything as long as their TRP is stable...

Originally posted by: sanfan

now having some time to ruminate on the path the story is goingโ€ฆ a few things are clearing up and here are a few my thoughts on them.

Ani continues to try to form a protective cover around Jhanak. Since he is finding it difficult to do this himself, he has tuned into the person he feels he can trust Jhanakโ€™s well being with. I really wish they had given some scenes of Ani becoming aware of Rudra.. especially when Rudra spoke against Shristi when J was unconscious .. anyways while I am a bit surprised that Ani confided Brij truth to RP.

Aniโ€™s helplessness might seem irksome but in the scheme of things, I am not entirely surprised that Aniโ€™s basic traits are pretty much the same. If the makers want to make Ani show some change, it will likely now come with some dhamaka and somehow the Appu Lallon parallel is giving me some hints;

On the face of it, Appu Lalkon scenes seems unconnected, but for me I see some symbolism; I wonder if anyone here see any such symbolism; the use of music and Lallon understanding Appuโ€ฆ After seeing Appa as Aniโ€™s alter ego, somehow the scenes, the beautiful song sung by them, I canโ€™t but see some parallels emergingโ€ฆ like Ani finding his voice when he gets Jhanakโ€™s support similar to Apou getting Lallonโ€™s understanding.

I may be completely wrong about this but I find it intriguing why they chose to bring about awareness in Appu through this mode and juxtapose it at a time when Ani has completely lost his voice.

The time for Jhanak to shine is nearโ€ฆ it is becoming certain it wonโ€™t happen in this way we imagined but like Aniโ€™s issues need a trigger for change, so does Jhanak. Ofc this will drag unfortunately because this story has only this core conflictโ€ฆ there is no other drama or villain in their lives and I am saying this despite Atshiโ€™s presence. Arshi is persona non grata for me because it is a matter solely between these two dumbos

I know what I write may seem like delusion ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but i still see some flicker of hope left in this story. That BTS with Jhanak angry is some form of a startโ€ฆ

If itโ€™s complete delulu phir toh kuch nahin ho sakta mera ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ asmitaโ€™s imarat of hope keeps me going

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan....hamesha yahi toh hota hai inke beech....

But Kaash iss Baar Aniruddh ke character Ko baksh dete makers..... someone whose entire life got disrupted in order to see Jhanak as successful...it ended with her giving him the credit of her "haar"... I can't believe they thought of this....

Kaise makers hai ..smiley29

Inka jo pyaar is too strong k makers ko miscommunication show krni parti hai...

I dont think so Jhanak Ani ko mistrust kregy bcz wo ussey khush rakhny k lye deliberately haarygy...

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Itโ€™s Kumar Sanu special so definitely it will be delayed till telecast time . Anyway who is waiting for the shitty episode . They have already released the clips . So today it will be mostly dream sequence and Kumar Sanu. From tomorrow they will serve the shit. I donโ€™t even feel like watching the dream sequence now. Wht dance jhanak is doing in ladki badi anjaani . Itโ€™s a romantic song seriously even now they have spoilt SRK songs

The costume was not fitting at all...

Upar se steps... That was romantic song for God sake & they are making it weird ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

TRP toh they will get for sure as TRP audience are not aware about this BTS & all... So they will watch these two episodes eagerly to know about the results..

And by realising clips they are getting online hype too... They are playing dirty but smart..

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

We got our "kiss" in that dream sequence!!!

Ohh my God....I am feeling even more sad now...

How will we even enjoy this.....!!! We can't at this point....

Something that we wanted for so long... Makerssmiley29

so true Asmi smiley19.. I think he gave one to her cheek then she gave him forehead kiss smiley19.. such a sizzling chemistry they have โค๏ธ & makers have spoiled it ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก