Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Even when the leads are giving glaring advise with - "Aise na yun dekho dekho janam" smiley36

Samajhte nehi ho yaar smiley44

smiley37smiley37smiley37

To post my emos I need this smiley37smiley37๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes with a couple of lead dream sequences they are still showing what they want to show! We are only in denial ๐Ÿ˜œ even Arshi has accepted that Ani loves Jhanak and Jhanak that sir ji is Arshiโ€™s husband and convinced of their Amar prem!!! We are only at fault Mayuri!!

There is no value for dreams....all I just care is about reality..

The reality is we are just fools and expecting some positivity still from the makers after getting cheated nth time by makers

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Even when the leads are giving glaring advise with - "Aise na yun dekho dekho janam" smiley36

Samajhte nehi ho yaar smiley44

The way both of them were looking at eachother during "Bahara"...

Exactly same like that song..

" Aise na Mujhe tum dekho

Seene se Laga lunga....".....smiley37

Aur abb.....smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

hope finally the marriage is also registered smiley14

They will surely...

Damn five words

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Kumar Sanu doesnโ€™t seems interested smiley37 as all this is just act smiley37smiley37 itโ€™s not reality smiley37 .. I meant to say about drama smiley37

His feelings r different then us smiley37 for us Jhanak is real smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/62m2HGyC3Wo?si=cJM4HujHTk_jc69Y

I mean he shouldnโ€™t be either lmao. He is a celebrity guest singer. Which doofus thought to ask him on whats happening in jhanak when the leads or cast themselves dont know whats happening?smiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh aa jeevan ek dusre ko taar te rehenge....aur hum aa jeevan in dono ko dekhte rahenge...with the umeed ki shayd kabhi yeh mil payenge smiley42smiley36

We are scr*wed bro smiley37

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

The way both of them were looking at eachother during "Bahara"...

Exactly same like that song..

" Aise na Mujhe tum dekho

Seene se Laga lunga....".....smiley37

Aur abb.....smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I am sure they will not show it intentional from ANI side otherwise how they will justify his love/attraction/ saviour or whatever it is for jhanak. He will say some words for Arshi unintentional without realising that how it can impact jhanak dance. Now he is free from Arshi cliches so he can approach jhanak easily thatโ€™s why he is searching for her in front of Arshi. I guess we will get a confrontation scene between runak. I want AK and ANI scene also before he leaves. Now Arshi will be all in mood to celebrate honeymoon but there should be something which stops ANI for doing it. I just wish ANI get all sufferings due to his mistimed words. I will not feel bad now if they show ANI suffering now

how is Ani free from Arshi's clutches now?

If they show him going after J now that Arshi won, that will make him look like a liar to Arshi and Bh. He is stuck with Arshi...if he leaves her in thelurch...he will be the worst. He picked a side - now be faithful and honest to it

samarp2 thumbnail

Looks like Chandi is sick .. she canโ€™t dance & do stunts so someone else did for her it seems.. donโ€™t know if she was talking about Arshi or Chandni

https://youtu.be/ZwIVBtKYnC8?si=17Y7llJn1F1bqqNK

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

I mean he shouldnโ€™t be either lmao. He is a celebrity guest singer. Which doofus thought to ask him on whats happening in jhanak when the leads or cast themselves dont know whats happening?smiley37

he was least interested in answering that reporter smiley37smiley37 cause he knows this is all fake smiley37 if it was in real reality show smiley36 he would have answered something smiley37
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

how is Ani free from Arshi's clutches now?

If they show him going after J now that Arshi won, that will make him look like a liar to Arshi and Bh. He is stuck with Arshi...if he leaves her in thelurch...he will be the worst. He picked a side - now be faithful and honest to it

Arshi will make tandoori of Ani now. As jhanak is proclaiming she lost on purpose effectively telling everyone that Arshi didnโ€™t have the calibre to win that someone had to beg for hersmiley36