Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Even I want to know ki what happened actually?

As I'm sure he won't ask such sacrifice from her directly, not possible...

Let's see, what they are going to show

Exactly.... directly toh mera mann nahi...maan Raha bilkul bhi....

but indirectly bhi kaise..Is it a miscommunication that always happens between them??Is it a misunderstanding orchestrated by Srishti??..Is this also somewhere connected to Jhanak??

I want to see... I really want to..let's see

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Even I want to know ki what happened actually?

As I'm sure he won't ask such sacrifice from her directly, not possible...

Let's see, what they are going to show

same thing.. I feel that either Arshi or Shrishti is behind this.. cause the way he was looking at her.. he seems like he has no idea.. & her speech on stage.. where she says that she can give life for that one personโ€ฆ her haar is dedicated to him & he will be happiest person smiley24smiley24

& we know how he can be happy when she looses.. he always wished for her to win only.. looks like either Shrishti did something where she made it look like Ani wanted her to loose or something..smiley24

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

I second you, I have hope ki , iss sab se kuchh achha ubhar ke ayega, something that changes the current uni dimensional story !

Why would the makers, risk showing J lose, if there is not a greater win planned for her? Like God saying I have better things in store for you!

It appears to be similar to the initial Kashmir track, where Arshi wins the trophy, but faces a bigger loss unknowingly in the process!

Soh what do you think about that trp would be stable or fall ,trp audience love this sacrificing or they are frustrated because trp viewers also believe that jahank would be win

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

They are a mix of timidity and audacity.....They are audacious enough to show these crap , toxicity and say that they are showing reality....and at the same time timid when it comes to facing the backlash...

Exactly... I don't know what type of family & reality they are talking?

Reality?? Yes, we agree, reality is Harsh but always? If there are Evil people then there are people who are good at heart too .. & in real life people find happiness after struggling so much but here, nothing to say..

And family?? Kaunsi family hoti hai aisi.. let's forget Ani, this Evil family is not even treating a special child with proper care & nourishment, this is what reality is for them??

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

but indirectly bhi kaise..Is it a miscommunication that always happens between them??Is it a misunderstanding orchestrated by Srishti??..Is this also somewhere connected to Jhanak??

The way ANI is shocked after jhanak mask fell off he was clueless abt it so definitely he has not requested but he used such kind of words where jhanak misunderstood that Arshi winning is more important for him than jhanak win. I just hope after this no more sacrifices for Even ANI bcoz itโ€™s never valued by him. I can bear this torture if she comes out as stronger from this defeat.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I am sure they will not show it intentional from ANI side otherwise how they will justify his love/attraction/ saviour or whatever it is for jhanak. He will say some words for Arshi unintentional without realising that how it can impact jhanak dance. Now he is free from Arshi cliches so he can approach jhanak easily thatโ€™s why he is searching for her in front of Arshi. I guess we will get a confrontation scene between runak. I want AK and ANI scene also before he leaves. Now Arshi will be all in mood to celebrate honeymoon but there should be something which stops ANI for doing it. I just wish ANI get all sufferings due to his mistimed words. I will not feel bad now if they show ANI suffering now

or it is Shrishtiโ€™s doing in name of Ani.. cause her speech at end where she dedicates her haar to him & saying he will be very happy..

how can he be happy when she looses.. he was silently cheering for her there when Shrishti was making her do dance on stage

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

I second you, I have hope ki , iss sab se kuchh achha ubhar ke ayega, something that changes the current uni dimensional story !

Why would the makers, risk showing J lose, if there is not a greater win planned for her? Like God saying I have better things in store for you!

It appears to be similar to the initial Kashmir track, where Arshi wins the trophy, but faces a bigger loss unknowingly in the process!

Exactly.....may be they are trying to change this uni-dimensional aspects of the story only....

I mean Jhanak have won million hearts through her beautiful performances in this journey....and lost in the end to someone who directly entered in final and performed..

I feel there will be a lot of backlash for Arshi and support for Jhanak...She would get a lot of appreciation and fame...She just needs guidance to handle it....

Jhanak fir se haar ke bhi Jeet jayegi...

Arshi would have both trophy and Aniruddh to show off but in reality she won't have any sense of victory.....

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

same thing.. I feel that either Arshi or Shrishti is behind this.. cause the way he was looking at her.. he seems like he has no idea.. & her speech on stage.. where she says that she can give life for that one personโ€ฆ her haar is dedicated to him & he will be happiest person smiley24smiley24

& we know how he can be happy when she looses.. he always wished for her to win only.. looks like either Shrishti did something where she made it look like Ani wanted her to loose or something..smiley24

No we are finding ways to defend him but this time itโ€™s Jhanak and ANI interaction due to which it happened. In the jail track also we thought SK threatened ANI but no itโ€™s not like that. Tarun clearly said itโ€™s ANI and jhanak interaction. Itโ€™s only wrong use of words that ANI did which jhanak misunderstood as Arshi winning more important
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode is not up yet?

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Miscommunication hi hogi as mery mind me yehi first thought aya tha bcz Ani was so determined for Jhanak's success kal tk to