Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: PPak

what lost Arshi???...she is going to be planning suhaag raath for him for his undying love and obedience to her wishes. he made her happy, now she will make him happy. Anishi just go to BH and stay away from J. I want some positivity in the show. I knew when Ani said he never loses - he would do this...just did not expect it to happen this close to the end.

I am sure they will not show it intentional from ANI side otherwise how they will justify his love/attraction/ saviour or whatever it is for jhanak. He will say some words for Arshi unintentional without realising that how it can impact jhanak dance. Now he is free from Arshi cliches so he can approach jhanak easily thatโ€™s why he is searching for her in front of Arshi. I guess we will get a confrontation scene between runak. I want AK and ANI scene also before he leaves. Now Arshi will be all in mood to celebrate honeymoon but there should be something which stops ANI for doing it. I just wish ANI get all sufferings due to his mistimed words. I will not feel bad now if they show ANI suffering now
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan....Haan... Jhanak ke haarne ke episode tak shayad yeh silsila chalta rahega...smiley36

Tv telecast ke aas-paassmiley36

They don't have guts to release it online on time...

Not even surprised now... We are aware of their tactics

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I know! Hope ki imarat ko kaanch se tod diya is baar ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฒ

Is it a weired thing that I still see hope in this scenario as well!! I am still hoping that things will be better....

I still want to see the episode to see what happened.......

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

They deserve more...even trp aunties also won't appreciate it.

Ofcourse... Makers deserve this & much more for always spreading just toxicity

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

i want trp to fall - will it?

Even if trp audience is upset they wil want to know what happens next?

No... It won't fall...

Infact they will get maximum TRP of this week for Result announcement episode..

As TRP audience are not aware about this BTS & all, they will see it with curiosity to know what is going to happen

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

They don't have guts to release it online on time...

Not even surprised now... We are aware of their tactics

They are a mix of timidity and audacity.....They are audacious enough to show these crap , toxicity and say that they are showing reality....and at the same time timid when it comes to facing the backlash...

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Is it a weired thing that I still see hope in this scenario as well!! I am still hoping that things will be better....

Even I want to know ki what happened actually?

As I'm sure he won't ask such sacrifice from her directly, not possible...

Let's see, what they are going to show

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I second you, I have hope ki , iss sab se kuchh achha ubhar ke ayega, something that changes the current uni dimensional story !

Why would the makers, risk showing J lose, if there is not a greater win planned for her? Like God saying I have better things in store for you!

It appears to be similar to the initial Kashmir track, where Arshi wins the trophy, but faces a bigger loss unknowingly in the process!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Both makers and Ani are as clueless as whatโ€™s affecting the viewers and Jhanak ( due to their kaarname) respectively ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ

& they will never realise it till end smiley38smiley37
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

No... It won't fall...

Infact they will get maximum TRP of this week for Result announcement episode..

As TRP audience are not aware about this BTS & all, they will see it with curiosity to know what is going to happen

After this they will hate ML more which they like and they are liking RP and AK so even after jhanak gave them dhokha they will still be the support system for her which is totally selfless I guess now jhanak will keep them above ANI. Jhanak hating ANI will be liked by aunties and separation also. I am not expecting any drop in TRP