Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

And as expected they are back with "Today's episode is Delayed" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not even surprised anymore... It's their pattern...

After yesterday's backlash this was expected ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They deserve more...even trp aunties also won't appreciate it.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

but y he doesnโ€™t looks regretful or different.. y in stage he was searching for her when she left the stage.. he acted like he has no idea what she said smiley29

Itโ€™s the same thing like he did not have any idea how his farz statement affected jhanak. I guess there will be some confrontation between leads where jhanak will explode on him like we had when she was ignoring him in BH.
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Because of this drag her success will not make audience happy.

Seriously i want to know makers ke mind main kya chal raha tha .i think audience love for sacrificing female lead or shocked to see what's happened because every body believe jahank would be win.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

but y he doesnโ€™t looks regretful or different.. y in stage he was searching for her when she left the stage.. he acted like he has no idea what she said smiley29

When he came on stage, he did nt give eye contact...And J looking at him.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Because of this drag her success will not make audience happy.

i want trp to fall - will it?

Even if trp audience is upset they wil want to know what happens next?

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Only ANI had right expressions acc to the song otherwise what jhanak was doing oh god. It looks like again His heart is jumping for jhanak but even then he messed up with his words.

Dii .I love Kuch kuch hota hai....My DP is Rahul-Anjali

I said the same....This song is perfect for them.... About meeting someone whom you love a lot after a gap..when.life has changed so much for both of them...still there is that chemistry,spark when they come across..them trying to rediscover their passion for eachother...This song is perfect for them...

Ani's expression conveys that longing ...

But see what they have done...We can't even celebrate and cherish it now....These things don't matter at this point As we know what is gonna follow....

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now i doubt that too.. jhanak dhuniya mein kuch acha bhi hoga kya?

Jab Jhanak ki mother ne ussey buri tarah se stick se beat kara tha to idea hgya tha k makers are sadists...

Kashmir k baat se Jhanak hardly khul kr hansi ho...๐Ÿ’”

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Jab tak trp decrease nahin hoti yahi chalta rahega.makers confident about that female lead doing sacrifice for male lead so trp audience love it i hope this time trp should be fall specially long time seeing jhank 's struggle for winning competition and in Last time any other person win the trophy.

1.7 1.8 to chal rhi thi to ek dum se RuNak deprived krdya or log is chakkar me show se hooked hn k confession kab hoga..

Abhi tk inka confrontation bhi door rakha hua hn...

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

i want trp to fall - will it?

Even if trp audience is upset they wil want to know what happens next?

Both makers and Ani are as clueless as whatโ€™s affecting the viewers and Jhanak ( due to their kaarname) respectively ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

They deserve more...even trp aunties also won't appreciate it.

I hope...

But will Trp be affected...?? They have very carefully leaked about Ani- Jhanak conversation before the performance... through interviews..toh there will be curiosity....

But I will be glad if they receive a drop in trp