Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I am not looking now whether jhanak should need a partner or not but she really need to be emotionally strong where she respect her talent more than anything. AK always talks abt her talent so I just hope he understand the emotional state of jhanak and motivate her to be strong and fight against these kind of distractions mostly ANI. I seriously want his stay for long till jhanak becomes a professional dancer. More than jhanak I am feeling bad for RP. He is a good soul person who has good intent and he can speak and take stand for her in open not like ANI who has good intent but does not stand for her when it comes to public. I seriously want now RP should not leave jhanak in half way.

I actually want RP to leave her now. h/is wife will do the same taunts Arshi is doing to Ani. You went all out for her and she just dumped you is what Pallavi will tell RP right?

Jhanak needs to stand up for those who stand up for her. She needs a lesson.

She told Ani she wants an achha aadmi who will stand up for her....and Ani does not when it comes against Arshi.

RP stood for her - time and again and she easily dumped him for Ani? Why will anyone stand for her again when she does not value their efforts?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Let me begin...by saying..."Kumar Sanu & 90s songs......are different vibe altogether..."

And this song" Ladki badi Anjaani hai...". Is such a comfort song for me...... Reminded me of "Rahul and Anjali"

About dance, it does not matter.....now....but I have to say that she was given worst costumes and steps of this reality show in finale...

But they don't matter....smiley29

cause at end she has to loose it only smiley39 so it doesnโ€™t matter at all smiley39

That song holds diff emotions โค๏ธโค๏ธ

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

This show lacks positivity yaar. They should show Jhanak winning against all odd in this competition but what they are going to showsmiley24

Jhanak aur audience hai hi rone keliye?smiley44

stretching the story to her success...more and more.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

And as expected they are back with "Today's episode is Delayed" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not even surprised anymore... It's their pattern...

After yesterday's backlash this was expected ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Haan....Haan... Jhanak ke haarne ke episode tak shayad yeh silsila chalta rahega...smiley36

Tv telecast ke aas-paassmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Seriously so boring now

exactly Jyoti.. itโ€™s just boring ๐Ÿ˜‘
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Did Ani ask jhanak to lose the competition for Arshi?

As per her speech..she sounds like that.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No idea Vidya..am not at all interested.. I did nt even check that episode uploaded or not

Not worth our time that too first thing in the morning!!

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

I thought J will only win & come as successful girl ๐Ÿ˜ but what happened ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก

Jhanak winning was my last hope to watch this show ab i feel need to quit as soon as possible.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

cause at end she has to loose it only smiley39 so it doesnโ€™t matter at all smiley39

That song holds diff emotions โค๏ธโค๏ธ

These lyrics suits RuNak.....

"Bheed mein bhi thi Tanhahi

Yaad har pal teri ayi...

Waqt wo bhi ajeeb tha jab tu mere Kareeb tha"

But see we can't even cherish and enjoy them now....This is what makers have donesmiley36....spoiled it with their never ending drama with mindless twists.....

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I am not looking now whether jhanak should need a partner or not but she really need to be emotionally strong where she respect her talent more than anything. AK always talks abt her talent so I just hope he understand the emotional state of jhanak and motivate her to be strong and fight against these kind of distractions mostly ANI. I seriously want his stay for long till jhanak becomes a professional dancer. More than jhanak I am feeling bad for RP. He is a good soul person who has good intent and he can speak and take stand for her in open not like ANI who has good intent but does not stand for her when it comes to public. I seriously want now RP should not leave jhanak in half way.

Saw Salman interview..he was upset because j lost it and more upset that she wantedly lost it.he knows J is very talented and brilliant performer...so this is just beginning...she will get more success in future..

So he is going to ask J why she had done this..