Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

from start this show has evil people only winning & good people acting like fool smiley44

This show lacks positivity yaar. They should show Jhanak winning against all odd in this competition but what they are going to showsmiley24

Jhanak aur audience hai hi rone keliye?smiley44

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What kind of dance is this smiley36 for this song smiley29smiley36 director has lost it smiley36

Near end they show Ani looking sadly at her smiley18smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/jhanak__official_/reel/C-jVSZrvcfr/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Let me begin...by saying..."Kumar Sanu & 90s songs......are different vibe altogether..."

And this song" Ladki badi Anjaani hai...". Is such a comfort song for me...... Reminded me of "Rahul and Anjali"

About dance, it does not matter.....now....but I have to say that she was given worst costumes and steps of this reality show in finale...

But they don't matter....smiley29

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Why the promo says music and dance jugalabandi kal se? Aur kitna torture karna hai Jhanak ko!!! M so exhausted!!!😴

Song and dance costume plus steps mismatch! Fusion ka galt matlab nikala hai lag raha!!!

Such hilarious choreography.....smiley37

Kya Gaana,kya costume and kya steps....they managed to bring a smile in such time as well....

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Why the promo says music and dance jugalabandi kal se? Aur kitna torture karna hai Jhanak ko!!! M so exhausted!!!😴

Song and dance costume plus steps mismatch! Fusion ka galt matlab nikala hai lag raha!!!

Loos like If i watch jhanak dance show, i will forget my dancesmiley36

Everything is wrong with show.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hero of the show smiley36 who is right now doing role of villian smiley36 a red flag 🚩 for us smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/runakxlove/p/C-jZ4yGCDG-/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

This show lacks positivity yaar. They should show Jhanak winning against all odd in this competition but what they are going to showsmiley24

2035 me hi win kregy Jhanak jis pace se story chal rhi hn 🤬

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What kind of dance is this smiley36 for this song smiley29smiley36 director has lost it smiley36

Near end they show Ani looking sadly at her smiley18smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/jhanak__official_/reel/C-jVSZrvcfr/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Seriously so boring now

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

The choreography is hilarious, chalo at least the makers managed to put a smile on our face 😁

Bharatnatyam steps for romantic song smiley37
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Let me begin...by saying..."Kumar Sanu & 90s songs......are different vibe altogether..."

And this song" Ladki badi Anjaani hai...". Is such a comfort song for me...... Reminded me of "Rahul and Anjali"

About dance, it does not matter.....now....but I have to say that she was given worst costumes and steps in finale...

But they don't matter....smiley29

Only ANI had right expressions acc to the song otherwise what jhanak was doing oh god. It looks like again His heart is jumping for jhanak but even then he messed up with his words.
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I thought J will only win & come as successful girl 😍 but what happened 🤦‍♀️😡