Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What is this dress and dance for this song, funny

Jhanak rani ki ajeeb dance to impress audience for votesmiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

no idea dear.. after epi comes only will get to know..

Why the promo says music and dance jugalabandi kal se? Aur kitna torture karna hai Jhanak ko!!! M so exhausted!!!๐Ÿ˜ด

Song and dance costume plus steps mismatch! Fusion ka galt matlab nikala hai lag raha!!!

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Nahi pata maine bhi search nahi kiya. i thought u r updating. acha u wr posting based on bts?

Yaa that was bts which came out as epi is delayed I think
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Oh ok.. how can Jhanak lose against Arshi? Everywr only evil ppl people winningsmiley44

from start this show has evil people only winning & good people acting like fool smiley44
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Why the promo says music and dance jugalabandi kal se? Aur kitna torture karna hai Jhanak ko!!! M so exhausted!!!๐Ÿ˜ด

I know ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„ whole 24 hrs of ours they spoiled
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Song and dance costume plus steps mismatch! Fusion ka galt matlab nikala hai lag raha!!!

No idea Vidya..am not at all interested.. I did nt even check that episode uploaded or not

samarp2 thumbnail

@ redโ€ฆ spoiling the beautiful song also as they spoiled the show smiley39
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The choreography is hilarious, chalo at least the makers managed to put a smile on our face ๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by: samarp2

What kind of dance is this smiley36 for this song smiley29smiley36 director has lost it smiley36

Near end they show Ani looking sadly at her smiley18smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/jhanak__official_/reel/C-jVSZrvcfr/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

100% - he is not a good option for her...will never be. For all his good intent and all his 'questionable love?' - Ani will always make her miserable. He is a flipper. J needs a strong partner - not a weak sensitive easily manipulated type. Ani will always be easily swayed by BH Arshi and even Shristi.

Would you want a husband will prioritize an older flame over you after he realizes he loves you? That is not love at all. When J had fainted, when she was being accused of drugs and being expelled, when she was in the hospital, Ani stood mute in deference to Arshi. Who matters to him them? J could have been dying. Pick up one episode since day #1 where J was fully happy - go back and see all the epis? If love does not translate to happiness - what is the use? Best is for J is to move on.

At this point AK is a much better option for J than Ani.

I am not looking now whether jhanak should need a partner or not but she really need to be emotionally strong where she respect her talent more than anything. AK always talks abt her talent so I just hope he understand the emotional state of jhanak and motivate her to be strong and fight against these kind of distractions mostly ANI. I seriously want his stay for long till jhanak becomes a professional dancer. More than jhanak I am feeling bad for RP. He is a good soul person who has good intent and he can speak and take stand for her in open not like ANI who has good intent but does not stand for her when it comes to public. I seriously want now RP should not leave jhanak in half way.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The choreography is on point, made me laugh ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shanu da ko liya hai bhaade pe, teen chaar dinn toh chalegi yeh nach gaana ! Jhanak is now a reality dance show!

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago