Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

What kind of dance is this smiley36 for this song smiley29smiley36 director has lost it smiley36

Near end they show Ani looking sadly at her smiley18smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/jhanak__official_/reel/C-jVSZrvcfr/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What is this dress and dance for this song, funny

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

And as expected they are back with "Today's episode is Delayed" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not even surprised anymore... It's their pattern...

After yesterday's backlash this was expected ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kis baat ki backlash? can you tell me pls im stay away with jhanak update so dont kno.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Aaj epi dekhne ka mann hi nahi kar raha hai.. did u watch the epi?

is it out Arthi? I didnโ€™t bother to search also today smiley19
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Did Ani ask jhanak to lose the competition for Arshi?

no idea dear.. after epi comes only will get to know..
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And as expected they are back with "Today's episode is Delayed" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bts me dikhny k baat ab kya faida hai?

Phly to samaj ata tha k twist k chakkar me tv per phly show krtay hn to fetch trps..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Itโ€™s Kumar Sanu special so definitely it will be delayed till telecast time . Anyway who is waiting for the shitty episode . They have already released the clips . So today it will be mostly dream sequence and Kumar Sanu. From tomorrow they will serve the shit. I donโ€™t even feel like watching the dream sequence now. Wht dance jhanak is doing in ladki badi anjaani . Itโ€™s a romantic song seriously even now they have spoilt SRK songs
EmeraldStar thumbnail

is it out Arthi? I didnโ€™t bother to search also today smiley19

Nahi pata maine bhi search nahi kiya. i thought u r updating. acha u wr posting based on bts?

EmeraldStar thumbnail

no idea dear.. after epi comes only will get to know..

Oh ok.. how can Jhanak lose against Arshi? Everywr only evil ppl people winningsmiley44

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What is this dress and dance for this song, funny

nothing is making sense at all.. who dances like that for romantic song
bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ok

Ani is a chameleon. He wants to be there for Jhanak and wants to be the "hero" of her life- its more of less the saviour complex here. At the same time he does not want to let go of Arshi - who I feel he also believes is a "better" fit in the society for him (like his parents think).

Honestly the makers are portraying him as a weak/indecisive/fool. He can only stand in teh shadows and act big but when the time ACTUALLY comes to open mouth and do things he cannot or should I saw will not.

I'm sad Jhanak gave up the trophy to Arshi - mostly because I feel for RP - he fought with his wife for Jhanak. So here all I can say is Jhanak is also not true to anyone. Not even herself which is a shame. She too is Weak.

So basically in short we have two very weak charactered leads.

The chemistry kept this show going but I suspect there will be no "happy ending", "reunion" or "end game". I suspect they plan to just milk the audience with Yo-yo'ing us with small bait and then taking it back for the TRPs. RINSE and REPEAT - until they give us a leap or tragic ending.

I'v said it before I will say it again Leena is famous for this. And can I add I feel they try and go down the pakistani dramas have a tragic ending route but forget that those dramas are <50 epis. Anyway - once they has us hooked to a couple they keeping doing loops so yeah - sucks to be sucked in lol