Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

jo bhi tha but ANI will be always indecisive and wonโ€™t choose one path. He will be flipping here and there. I wonโ€™t call it as love bcoz love need commitment which he has for Arshi only. I guess like how jhanak told on his face about keeping her as 3rd angle in his life now she will confront on his face and this will impact him badly now. Here he canโ€™t blame anyone for this he has to blame himself . Jhanak will not sacrifice in future for ANI she will come out more stronger now. Now she has some confidence that she has talent and she might start respecting her talent over ANI

100% - he is not a good option for her...will never be. For all his good intent and all his 'questionable love?' - Ani will always make her miserable. He is a flipper. J needs a strong partner - not a weak sensitive easily manipulated type. Ani will always be easily swayed by BH Arshi and even Shristi.

Would you want a husband will prioritize an older flame over you after he realizes he loves you? That is not love at all. When J had fainted, when she was being accused of drugs and being expelled, when she was in the hospital, Ani stood mute in deference to Arshi. Who matters to him them? J could have been dying. Pick up one episode since day #1 where J was fully happy - go back and see all the epis? If love does not translate to happiness - what is the use? Best is for J is to move on.

At this point AK is a much better option for J than Ani.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, is the fateful episode up today?

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

At least you have clarity Priya - that of not rooting for RuNak !
The makers are somewhat successful in unshipping RuNak , for a chunk of the audience then !

You have your perspective, I have mine !

For me, the base of any relationship starts with me being honest to my own self, and not showing PDA to prove the opposite, similarly not saying I do not have any feelings for you , when I know deep down I do !

There is a process/ a journey that both these characters will deservedly go through!

Jab tak Ani was doing things in Jโ€™s favour, usse wah wahai mil rahi thi. Abb Adi is doing things in Jโ€™s favour and getting the wah wahai ! Jaise hi Adi turns grey , if he does, fir Adi bashing will begin !

The fact of the matter is, a lot of times in life, you need to take the reigns of your life in your own hands instead of giving it to someone and then squirm if it doesnโ€™t go your way!

The only positive I see from this Mumbai track is the Guru - Shishya jodi -> it is exactly like it should be - - there has been many movies/stories of swimmers/athletes that have made it big due to the immense efforts n commitment of their Guru s! J needed a Guru like Rudra in her life, now whether Guruji loses his job n wife, in his commitment towards J, we would have to wait n watch!

P.S. - I have said this before and I say this again, boxed in BH for 230 epi s, and coming back to the shithole, was to some extent a choice, that she only chose to negate, when Sirji doubted that she could jalao Arshi didi! There was consent in the form of โ€œabb toh mujhe nehi rokenge na, mujhe khushi khushi jane denge naโ€, โ€œmain hamesha yeh ghar chhorke jana chahti thi, par kal jab mujhe sach mein jana hai, mujhe bura q lag raha hai, why donโ€™t I want to leave BH?โ€

If the shithole was unbearable enough , anyone would have made a choice to leave it instead of coming back n staying in it for 230 epi s, unless Stockholm Syndrome was at play ! What in her circumstances of she being bechari, helpless, penniless changed between when she actually left at epi 230 vs the 230 odd epi s before it?

As an adult, 21 I may be, I would love to take ownership of my own actions, unless I really had a gun pointed to my head !
I am who I am, what I am and where I am, in life, due to the choices I have made ! Not because of anyone else . And it holds true for. both these characters and any other for that matter !

Originally posted by: PPak

Its not only the fear of home breaker tag Sohini, Ani never followed through any sign he gave her. Every time he showed his interest before J could register he would retract.

Outing day after getting her clothes and food, he said he did that because she asked him for clothes and their pics mattered nothing to him and tore them.

After the shoot, coming back and intentionally pda with Arshi in his bedroom and dining table doing everything to show his love and care for Arshi...the number of times he waved the honeymoon crap in front of her.

Bday dinner, after all the flirting he came home and said he wanted to do something acha for her before she left BH and that she would never come back, so it was a one off. He promised BH that she would leave in a couple of days.

After the ILU during bukhaar night he denied it completely the next day, he held her to he promise and did not let her break it and took her to BH where he said he invited her to their wedding, and to BH because she did not have anywhere to stay, like she was some charity case. Did not support her after bringing her home then tells her it is all up to her what to do next. Also everytime its never J I love you completely you are my love...its half of my heart is hurting. When she asks him during bhukaar night - but you love Arshi didi - he says - but I cannot live without you....he never denies loving Arshi ever. Its only right for Jhanak to leave him happy with the other half.

And saying Anishi is like a well rooted tree is J's swipe at him, as she knows he will never leave Arshi, and no toofan even her can get him to do that, so his asking them to go away was not practical as he would always go back to Arshi.

Just the sheer number of times he has run to Arshi worried that she would cancel the wedding and pleaded for her to listen to him and his ILU Arshi.

For every time J may have considered Ani may love her - he has shot the theory down almost immediately with his actions. Finally the nail in the coffin is when she sees how beserk he went when the fire happened. He could not even tolerate a conv with J. We all thought he was trying to protect her ... but no - he really thought she could burn his princess...J truly believes Ani loves Arshi....no influence of her home breaker tag here. And Ani is the one who gave her this belief - with all his pda and support for Arshi always.

J is not perfect. She has made mistakes but right now in the story Ani is the one with unforgivable blunders, esp to one he claims to love.

They both made mistakes - no one is overlooking J's mistakes, but the reason he is getting abuse from the viewers. - is he made most of them and he could have done better because he did not have the helplessness J had...no money no support...never ending insults and hard work. One month of very slight torture by Arshi and the guy looks so unhappy, J dealt with much worse from so many people over much longer. Getting boxed in by BH is a choice for him. For J she did not have any other place to go or people to support.

Now she is in a place where she can start her life again after paying all her dues...let's hope he at least is decent enough to stay away. He has made his bed, and if he had any ounce of selflessness, he should leave J to lead her own life and disappear.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, is the fateful episode up today?

looks like not yet smiley39

5 words ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

samarp2 thumbnail

When their director was saying in bts for Krushal to go up & smile smiley36โ€ฆ that part is so annoying even in bts too smiley19

Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

What kind of dance is this smiley36 for this song smiley29smiley36 director has lost it smiley36

Near end they show Ani looking sadly at her smiley18smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/jhanak__official_/reel/C-jVSZrvcfr/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's too good Vira ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The end smiley37smiley37AK, Rudra & Us ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

What kind of dance is this smiley36 for this song smiley29smiley36 director has lost it smiley36

Near end they show Ani looking sadly at her smiley18smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/jhanak__official_/reel/C-jVSZrvcfr/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Aaj epi dekhne ka mann hi nahi kar raha hai.. did u watch the epi?

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And as expected they are back with "Today's episode is Delayed" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not even surprised anymore... It's their pattern...

After yesterday's backlash this was expected ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Did Ani ask jhanak to lose the competition for Arshi?