🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 71🌸🌸 - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree with ur POV itโ€™s definitely the use of words and wrong timing especially in jhanak case. She is also a fool that she gave importance to his words over RP words. But here ANI is more at fault bcoz he never learns from his mistakes

Undoubtedly, yes since he's more mature in their relationship!

Last time, when he woke up after that fever night 'k wo Arshi k sath farz poora karega jissey Jhanak bht ziada naraz hui n said 'k aap khushi khushi rahygy to me to udaas hi hongi na'

Aisa kaun kehta hai? Kabsey we all have been saying k jab tk commitment break nhi kregy, Jhanak open nhi hogi or results samny hai ๐Ÿ’”

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

If actions were to be the only judge, there were enough actions that showed J , the lengths Ani went to, for her ! So if she is eager to read too much into the PDA, she should learn to judge every other action that Ani has taken for her ! I think this is the moral conflict at play - it is Jโ€™s cautiousness of not getting the home breaker tag, and making her convince her own self, that Sirji is not in love with her !
Aap yeh sabb keh rahe hai, qki aapko bukhar hai ! Who the eff is she kidding? When she heard the I Love You, she knew BHโ€™s taana of J bhatkayoing Ani has taken shape - hence her monologue โ€œapko bhi pata hai, agar aap apne life mein shanti chahte ho, toh aapko mujhse dur rehna hoga. Main aap dono ke beech ana nehi chahti, apke life mein toofan lana nehi chahtiโ€

And then does just the opposite, accompanies Ani to BH, at a juncture of an impending marriage of Sirji and Arshi didi!

J follows a โ€œin theory this is correctโ€ so I will stick to theory, while sometimes my dil comes in between and makes me do just the opposite in practical ! She has that one hope, deep seeded, that she has never been able to fully uproot, the hope that Ani will be hers and give her, her haq and wife rights- it is this hope that brings her back to Ani and keeps her Ani ke ird gird , time n again!

@bold Perfectly said, Sohni!

Dil aur dimagh ki jung larahi hai wo! ๐Ÿ˜ข

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Undoubtedly, yes since he's more mature in their relationship!

Last time, when he woke up after that fever night 'k wo Arshi k sath farz poora karega jissey Jhanak bht ziada naraz hui n said 'k aap khushi khushi rahygy to me to udaas hi hongi na'

Aisa kaun kehta hai? Kabsey we all have been saying k jab tk commitment break nhi kregy, Jhanak open nhi hogi or results samny hai ๐Ÿ’”

But here it was not abt the commitment with Arshi. When he was fully committed from heart with Arshi that time also he was fighting for her career. So how come he does not realize this that expressing Arshi winning being more important will

Not hurt her when she has seen always his encouragement for her career. This is the last thing she expected from him. But here also he fails . I guess now no more expectation from him for jhanak so that she can move on in her life completely. I seriously want somebody should show mirror to him so at least we can see some repent on ANI side . Jhanak will never tell it has to Ak I guess

xnbstar thumbnail

But here it was not abt the commitment with Arshi. When he was fully committed from heart with Arshi that time also he was fighting for her career. So how come he does not realize this that expressing Arshi winning being more important will

Not hurt her when she has seen always his encouragement for her career. This is the last thing she expected from him. But here also he fails . I guess now no more expectation from him for jhanak so that she can move on in her life completely. I seriously want somebody should show mirror to him so at least we can see some repent on ANI side . Jhanak will never tell it has to Ak I guess

Arshi se heart se commitment nhi tha bs faltu ki liking thi agar aisa hota to Jhanak se pyaar nhi hota or Arshi ko deceive nhi krta.

Abhi all I can say makers have seriously ruined his character....or Jhanak ko bhi weak kar rahy hn..

Inko sirf or sirf Arshi se pyaar or ussi ko jeet hori hai.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Arshi se heart se commitment nhi tha bs faltu ki liking thi agar aisa hota to Jhanak se pyaar nhi hota or Arshi ko deceive nhi krta.

Abhi all I can say makers have seriously ruined his character....or Jhanak ko bhi weak kar rahy hn..

Inko sirf or sirf Arshi se pyaar or ussi ko jeet hori hai.

jo bhi tha but ANI will be always indecisive and wonโ€™t choose one path. He will be flipping here and there. I wonโ€™t call it as love bcoz love need commitment which he has for Arshi only. I guess like how jhanak told on his face about keeping her as 3rd angle in his life now she will confront on his face and this will impact him badly now. Here he canโ€™t blame anyone for this he has to blame himself . Jhanak will not sacrifice in future for ANI she will come out more stronger now. Now she has some confidence that she has talent and she might start respecting her talent over ANI
Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

If actions were to be the only judge, there were enough actions that showed J , the lengths Ani went to, for her ! So if she is eager to read too much into the PDA, she should learn to judge every other action that Ani has taken for her ! I think this is the moral conflict at play - it is Jโ€™s cautiousness of not getting the home breaker tag, and making her convince her own self, that Sirji is not in love with her !
Aap yeh sabb keh rahe hai, qki aapko bukhar hai ! Who the eff is she kidding? When she heard the I Love You, she knew BHโ€™s taana of J bhatkayoing Ani has taken shape - hence her monologue โ€œapko bhi pata hai, agar aap apne life mein shanti chahte ho, toh aapko mujhse dur rehna hoga. Main aap dono ke beech ana nehi chahti, apke life mein toofan lana nehi chahtiโ€

And then does just the opposite, accompanies Ani to BH, at a juncture of an impending marriage of Sirji and Arshi didi!

J follows a โ€œin theory this is correctโ€ so I will stick to theory, while sometimes my dil comes in between and makes me do just the opposite in practical ! She has that one hope, deep seeded, that she has never been able to fully uproot, the hope that Ani will be hers and give her, her haq and wife rights- it is this hope that brings her back to Ani and keeps her Ani ke ird gird , time n again!

Its not only the fear of home breaker tag Sohini, Ani never followed through any sign he gave her. Every time he showed his interest before J could register he would retract.

Outing day after getting her clothes and food, he said he did that because she asked him for clothes and their pics mattered nothing to him and tore them.

After the shoot, coming back and intentionally pda with Arshi in his bedroom and dining table doing everything to show his love and care for Arshi...the number of times he waved the honeymoon crap in front of her.

Bday dinner, after all the flirting he came home and said he wanted to do something acha for her before she left BH and that she would never come back, so it was a one off. He promised BH that she would leave in a couple of days.

After the ILU during bukhaar night he denied it completely the next day, he held her to he promise and did not let her break it and took her to BH where he said he invited her to their wedding, and to BH because she did not have anywhere to stay, like she was some charity case. Did not support her after bringing her home then tells her it is all up to her what to do next. Also everytime its never J I love you completely you are my love...its half of my heart is hurting. When she asks him during bhukaar night - but you love Arshi didi - he says - but I cannot live without you....he never denies loving Arshi ever. Its only right for Jhanak to leave him happy with the other half.

And saying Anishi is like a well rooted tree is J's swipe at him, as she knows he will never leave Arshi, and no toofan even her can get him to do that, so his asking them to go away was not practical as he would always go back to Arshi.

Just the sheer number of times he has run to Arshi worried that she would cancel the wedding and pleaded for her to listen to him and his ILU Arshi.

For every time J may have considered Ani may love her - he has shot the theory down almost immediately with his actions. Finally the nail in the coffin is when she sees how beserk he went when the fire happened. He could not even tolerate a conv with J. We all thought he was trying to protect her ... but no - he really thought she could burn his princess...J truly believes Ani loves Arshi....no influence of her home breaker tag here. And Ani is the one who gave her this belief - with all his pda and support for Arshi always.

J is not perfect. She has made mistakes but right now in the story Ani is the one with unforgivable blunders, esp to one he claims to love.

They both made mistakes - no one is overlooking J's mistakes, but the reason he is getting abuse from the viewers. - is he made most of them and he could have done better because he did not have the helplessness J had...no money no support...never ending insults and hard work. One month of very slight torture by Arshi and the guy looks so unhappy, J dealt with much worse from so many people over much longer. Getting boxed in by BH is a choice for him. For J she did not have any other place to go or people to support.

Now she is in a place where she can start her life again after paying all her dues...let's hope he at least is decent enough to stay away. He has made his bed, and if he had any ounce of selflessness, he should leave J to lead her own life and disappear.

xnbstar thumbnail

jo bhi tha but ANI will be always indecisive and wonโ€™t choose one path. He will be flipping here and there. I wonโ€™t call it as love bcoz love need commitment which he has for Arshi only. I guess like how jhanak told on his face about keeping her as 3rd angle in his life now she will confront on his face and this will impact him badly now. Here he canโ€™t blame anyone for this he has to blame himself . Jhanak will not sacrifice in future for ANI she will come out more stronger now. Now she has some confidence that she has talent and she might start respecting her talent over ANI

Jab tak Jhanak apny ap ko value nhi kregy koi bhi usseu value nhi krega..Ani accept krna chata tha but Jhanak ke acceptance ka wait kar raha tha so misunderstandings are definitely here...

Yehi real life me hota hai k insaan ko phly apni khud ki value krni chye!

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - Ani ko mirror dikhake use apni galti ka ehsaas karwa diya, toh kahani khatam ho jayegi dostt!
It serves the narrative to keep Ani oblivious to his wrong doings, flippant and non committal ! Koi genuine villian toh hai nehi iss story mein, siwaye Ani ke, toh use nehi tatolenge makers !

You must also remember that for all the wrong doings he meted out to Arshi previously, he didnโ€™t feel any guilt either! His โ€œnehi mujhe nehi laga ki main kuchh galat kar raha huโ€ , after his bday date had baffled me!

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

yes ADI followed her in bts even Salman said in IV. Why she will do sacrifice for AK when AK himself wanted her win. Ani must have thought that the person is Arshi didi for whom she has done the sacrifice. How come he does not realises when he has to but when she is not well he is quick to understand that. But itโ€™s his words that impact jhanak. Unless jhanak directly does not tell his face he wonโ€™t realize. I just hope jhanak does that.

she will never do that .. thatโ€™s the problem