Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Few mins left for torture to start smiley19 no him at also to watch the show now smiley38smiley38

So was hoping Jhanak to win & make everyone proud.. now we have to see S & Arshi jumping in joy smiley39smiley39 doing some over acting smiley39smiley29 donโ€™t know how long I have to skip these scenes.. today I hope they donโ€™t show Bose family scenes.. after this dance drama is over they can show us

BH gloating at Arshiโ€™s victory will be pathetic. If Ani does any more token words only support of J in BH I can honestly slap him. He does not deserve to even say her name. He just made the spoilt brat win so J could go around Mumbai vulnerable with no job. I hope RP and AK step up and shield her from Ani.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

In the precap , when jhanak mask fell off ANI looks shocked so he does not know abt jhanak sacrifice but what made her to do it is definetely ANI words . He must have expressed what he wants and mostly it is related to Arshi trauma will be given importance in his words . This would have hurt her . Thatโ€™s why she is angry on ANI that itโ€™s always the importance of Arshi for him. He never come out of it. Like he is never decisive he does not want either of them to loose. But mostly he used words that indicates Arshi win being more important for him

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

I donโ€™t disagree with you completely, and while I looked at the Apulon scenes as a mere way to get the BH drama going to fill up 15 out of 30mins of screen time, I quite liked how straight forward and honest they are showing Apu, when it comes to the one she loves!

Also, we might see an otherwise level headed Boroma and Jethu go complete bonkers at the prospect of their daughter marrying a chawl wala !

Truth be told, this classism exists in every shape n form , in middle n upper middle class households and it would be Herculean for Apuโ€™s parents to overcome this !

Maybe Ani takes a leaf from Apuโ€™s books on how to stand up and fight for his love - however, whilst Apu literally has nothing to lose, she lacks the sensibilities to realise what she could potentially lose if she went ahead with this alliance, Ani is fully aware !

Makes it so much more an easier life to live for Apu, than for her alter ego Ani !

Coming to J, if she did sacrifice upon Aniโ€™s request, it just shows that 1.5months of not remembering him, meant nothing! Her love for Ani is too deep seeded and will remain unwavered, despite what Ani says or does to her ! Abhi bhi Ani hi hai, who can stir her up, this way or that !

Now coming to Ani, of course, after showing how proud n eager he is to see J flourish, what would make him ask for this supreme sacrifice, I know not! But given the creative liberties, the makers have always taken with this character, I had predicted this a month back, when I saw how determined he was to get Arshi back on her feet and into dancing!

And while there isnโ€™t โ€˜romantic loveโ€™ for Arshi anywhere in sight, there is taras, guilt, and a desperate way to come clean of all the wrong doings he has meted out to Arshi by gifting her back what she prizes most - her dance !

Could this request trigger the much needed character growth we have waited for, from Ani ! Where while at one side he is happy and relieved that he has some what dispensed his duties towards Arshi, he sees the wrongs he has gifted J in return?!
Would the fact that J left home coz of him, hit home? Would the apparent closeness between Adi and J , make him realise that he has deservedly lost all rights in J?
Or would it still be like Arshi wants him to believe, woh tumhe use karke waqt ane par chhor ke chalo gayi. And abb AK ko use kar rahi hai !

As for Arshi, I second what you say, she is a mere passing the parcel, a mere zariya of causing the conflict that makes these two khodo the gadda even further! That said, can the makers keep her off our screens, we could do with understanding that everything RuNak is doing is coz of Arshi ! She really doesnโ€™t need to tread our screens for that !

P.S. - Boy, would J not be proud of what she has done for her Arshi didi? Why is she sad? Kabhi Ani ko, kabhi trophy ko toh kabhi kuchh aur , nichhawar karti rahe Arshi didi par!

This is not about Arshi at all; this is about Aniโ€™s ego lack of guts lack of clarity guilt self pity misplaced haq and last of all utter selfishness.

Sohini, also J did this sacrifice and also the last one mostly for Ani and not for Arshi. She really believes he loves Arshi because that is what she has seen has been made to see repeatedly. She believes Ani feels guilt towards her for having marrying her, not love. During the wedding rituals she saw how happy he is with Arshi.

shanakanj thumbnail

Jhanak is a fools to do the sacrifice but I guess after this she will realize that even when itโ€™s about winning jhanak or Arshi he chose Arshi. Thatโ€™s the only thing that was binding them. ANI is more at fault here bcoz the words he used never realising how this will impact jhanak. I guess this time he will be told directly on his face either by AK or jhanak. Now Arshi guilt is over so he need to bear some or other guilt for story to progress

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

This is not about Arshi at all; this is about Aniโ€™s ego lack of guts lack of clarity guilt self pity misplaced haq and last of all utter selfishness.

Sohini, also J did this sacrifice and also the last one mostly for Ani and not for Arshi. She really believes he loves Arshi because that is what she has seen has been made to see repeatedly. She believes Ani feels guilt towards her for having marrying her, not love. During the wedding rituals she saw how happy he is with Arshi.

@bold Completely agreed with this! Even in one of her monologues she said wo bs uski taraf attract hora tha or pyaar wo Arshi se karta hn + his unlimited PDA confirmed too

His choice of words + timing are always wrong despite having good intentions

Tejas ne ussdin jo aag lagaye thi wohi unfortunately sahi hoti jari hai ๐Ÿ’”

shanakanj thumbnail

She sacrificed love and now trophy so now there is nothing left for her to sacrifice. It will be same like fever night where he does not want either to loose but Arshi win will be given importance in his words . So I canโ€™t say itโ€™s manipulation but he should really understand how his words impact jhanak actions. If he really wanted jhanak to win he would have never expressed the importance of Arshi winning. When he does not understand how his words impact her then I wonโ€™t call it as love.
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She sacrificed love and now trophy so now there is nothing left for her to sacrifice. It will be same like fever night where he does not want either to loose but Arshi win will be given importance in his words . So I canโ€™t say itโ€™s manipulation but he should really understand how his words impact jhanak actions. If he really wanted jhanak to win he would have never expressed the importance of Arshi winning. When he does not understand how his words impact her then I wonโ€™t call it as love.

Pakka miscommunication hi hui hogi bcz lack of clarity hi main reason hai inky alag honey ka!

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

@bold Completely agreed with this! Even in one of her monologues she said wo bs uski taraf attract hora tha or pyaar wo Arshi se karta hn + his unlimited PDA confirmed too

His choice of words + timing are always wrong despite having good intentions

Tejas ne ussdin jo aag lagaye thi wohi unfortunately sahi hoti jari hai ๐Ÿ’”

Agree with ur POV itโ€™s definitely the use of words and wrong timing especially in jhanak case. She is also a fool that she gave importance to his words over RP words. But here ANI is more at fault bcoz he never learns from his mistakes
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, I know the entire forum is riled up after Arshi victory and Aniโ€™s involvement. Tried to read all your posts. I donโ€™t know what to say and what to expect from this show.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If actions were to be the only judge, there were enough actions that showed J , the lengths Ani went to, for her ! So if she is eager to read too much into the PDA, she should learn to judge every other action that Ani has taken for her ! I think this is the moral conflict at play - it is Jโ€™s cautiousness of not getting the home breaker tag, and making her convince her own self, that Sirji is not in love with her !
Aap yeh sabb keh rahe hai, qki aapko bukhar hai ! Who the eff is she kidding? When she heard the I Love You, she knew BHโ€™s taana of J bhatkayoing Ani has taken shape - hence her monologue โ€œapko bhi pata hai, agar aap apne life mein shanti chahte ho, toh aapko mujhse dur rehna hoga. Main aap dono ke beech ana nehi chahti, apke life mein toofan lana nehi chahtiโ€

And then does just the opposite, accompanies Ani to BH, at a juncture of an impending marriage of Sirji and Arshi didi!

J follows a โ€œin theory this is correctโ€ so I will stick to theory, while sometimes my dil comes in between and makes me do just the opposite in practical ! She has that one hope, deep seeded, that she has never been able to fully uproot, the hope that Ani will be hers and give her, her haq and wife rights- it is this hope that brings her back to Ani and keeps her Ani ke ird gird , time n again!