Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I think itโ€™s probably high time Jhanak too sees how bad of a state he is in. I think him telling about Arshi will definitely make her sacrifice! RuNak ka sab se bara masla hai they have a big heart and reham for everyone. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Yaa both r similar way.. they will sacrifice for all .. hurting themselves

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I donโ€™t disagree with you completely, and while I looked at the Apulon scenes as a mere way to get the BH drama going to fill up 15 out of 30mins of screen time, I quite liked how straight forward and honest they are showing Apu, when it comes to the one she loves!

Also, we might see an otherwise level headed Boroma and Jethu go complete bonkers at the prospect of their daughter marrying a chawl wala !

Truth be told, this classism exists in every shape n form , in middle n upper middle class households and it would be Herculean for Apuโ€™s parents to overcome this !

Maybe Ani takes a leaf from Apuโ€™s books on how to stand up and fight for his love - however, whilst Apu literally has nothing to lose, she lacks the sensibilities to realise what she could potentially lose if she went ahead with this alliance, Ani is fully aware !

Makes it so much more an easier life to live for Apu, than for her alter ego Ani !

Coming to J, if she did sacrifice upon Aniโ€™s request, it just shows that 1.5months of not remembering him, meant nothing! Her love for Ani is too deep seeded and will remain unwavered, despite what Ani says or does to her ! Abhi bhi Ani hi hai, who can stir her up, this way or that !

Now coming to Ani, of course, after showing how proud n eager he is to see J flourish, what would make him ask for this supreme sacrifice, I know not! But given the creative liberties, the makers have always taken with this character, I had predicted this a month back, when I saw how determined he was to get Arshi back on her feet and into dancing!

And while there isnโ€™t โ€˜romantic loveโ€™ for Arshi anywhere in sight, there is taras, guilt, and a desperate way to come clean of all the wrong doings he has meted out to Arshi by gifting her back what she prizes most - her dance !

Could this request trigger the much needed character growth we have waited for, from Ani ! Where while at one side he is happy and relieved that he has some what dispensed his duties towards Arshi, he sees the wrongs he has gifted J in return?!
Would the fact that J left home coz of him, hit home? Would the apparent closeness between Adi and J , make him realise that he has deservedly lost all rights in J?
Or would it still be like Arshi wants him to believe, woh tumhe use karke waqt ane par chhor ke chalo gayi. And abb AK ko use kar rahi hai !

As for Arshi, I second what you say, she is a mere passing the parcel, a mere zariya of causing the conflict that makes these two khodo the gadda even further! That said, can the makers keep her off our screens, we could do with understanding that everything RuNak is doing is coz of Arshi ! She really doesnโ€™t need to tread our screens for that !

P.S. - Boy, would J not be proud of what she has done for her Arshi didi? Why is she sad? Kabhi Ani ko, kabhi trophy ko toh kabhi kuchh aur , nichhawar karti rahe Arshi didi par!

Originally posted by: sanfan

now having some time to ruminate on the path the story is goingโ€ฆ a few things are clearing up and here are a few my thoughts on them.

Ani continues to try to form a protective cover around Jhanak. Since he is finding it difficult to do this himself, he has tuned into the person he feels he can trust Jhanakโ€™s well being with. I really wish they had given some scenes of Ani becoming aware of Rudra.. especially when Rudra spoke against Shristi when J was unconscious .. anyways while I am a bit surprised that Ani confided Brij truth to RP.

Aniโ€™s helplessness might seem irksome but in the scheme of things, I am not entirely surprised that Aniโ€™s basic traits are pretty much the same. If the makers want to make Ani show some change, it will likely now come with some dhamaka and somehow the Appu Lallon parallel is giving me some hints;

On the face of it, Appu Lalkon scenes seems unconnected, but for me I see some symbolism; I wonder if anyone here see any such symbolism; the use of music and Lallon understanding Appuโ€ฆ After seeing Appa as Aniโ€™s alter ego, somehow the scenes, the beautiful song sung by them, I canโ€™t but see some parallels emergingโ€ฆ like Ani finding his voice when he gets Jhanakโ€™s support similar to Apou getting Lallonโ€™s understanding.

I may be completely wrong about this but I find it intriguing why they chose to bring about awareness in Appu through this mode and juxtapose it at a time when Ani has completely lost his voice.

The time for Jhanak to shine is nearโ€ฆ it is becoming certain it wonโ€™t happen in this way we imagined but like Aniโ€™s issues need a trigger for change, so does Jhanak. Ofc this will drag unfortunately because this story has only this core conflictโ€ฆ there is no other drama or villain in their lives and I am saying this despite Atshiโ€™s presence. Arshi is persona non grata for me because it is a matter solely between these two dumbos

I know what I write may seem like delusion ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but i still see some flicker of hope left in this story. That BTS with Jhanak angry is some form of a startโ€ฆ

If itโ€™s complete delulu phir toh kuch nahin ho sakta mera ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ asmitaโ€™s imarat of hope keeps me going

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry zainub but I donโ€™t want to have hope and then again makers shatter it into pieces โ€ฆ I would rather see wha they do first and then decide โ€ฆ

I donโ€™t want to assume anything ahead of time โ€ฆ learning lessons hard way man

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Meri positivity ko bhi positivity nhi milrahi ab ๐Ÿ’”

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Sorry zainub but I donโ€™t want to have hope and then again makers shatter it into pieces โ€ฆ I would rather see wha they do first and then decide โ€ฆ

I donโ€™t want to assume anything ahead of time โ€ฆ learning lessons hard way man

Hn ab to jo jaisa chal rha hn chalta rahy hn..

Good news is that my attachment is significantly diminishing now.....

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

In Bts ANI was staring at jhanak but She was completely ignoring him . So itโ€™s not direct request but indirectly has manipulated her. Jhanak left early from stage and AK follows her . ANI was looking here and there so he can talk to jhanak. Looking at it it seems he still not realized that he is the person responsible for her defeat. He never realized his mistakes and unreasonable request . I guess after this either he will listen Jhanak and AK conversation or jhanak will directly tells him on his face that hisab barabar. Either jhanak or AK will show mirror to him. This defeat will completely change the dynamics of ANI and Jhanak relation.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In Bts ANI was staring at jhanak but She was completely ignoring him . So itโ€™s not direct request but indirectly has manipulated her. Jhanak left early from stage and AK follows her . ANI was looking here and there so he can talk to jhanak. Looking at it it seems he still not realized that he is the person responsible for her defeat. He never realized his mistakes and unreasonable request . I guess after this either he will listen Jhanak and AK conversation or jhanak will directly tells him on his face that hisab barabar. Either jhanak or AK will show mirror to him. This defeat will completely change the dynamics of ANI and Jhanak relation.

did they show Adi following her? I only saw where she left Ani was searching for her.. I think Adi went to console or ask her why she did that?

Ani doesnโ€™t seems to realise anything smiley29smiley29 when has he smiley7 so I doubt he has .. he will think itโ€™s for Adi she dedicated smiley29 his brain can only think this..

shanakanj thumbnail

What I guess he must have told her that he would be happy if Arshi wins due to her trauma and this would have hurt jhanak bcoz ANI always wanted jhanak to flourish. Today he talked abt Arshi to win that means she has to loose. From inner side ANI would have always wished for jhanak success but he blurts out wrong words being a dutiful husband. He knows how his words impact her . Thatโ€™s is the reason he still not realized that why she lost.

samarp2 thumbnail

Few mins left for torture to start smiley19 no him at also to watch the show now smiley38smiley38

So was hoping Jhanak to win & make everyone proud.. now we have to see S & Arshi jumping in joy smiley39smiley39 doing some over acting smiley39smiley29 donโ€™t know how long I have to skip these scenes.. today I hope they donโ€™t show Bose family scenes.. after this dance drama is over they can show us

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I donโ€™t think what they both share is love. Itโ€™s a kind of weird attachment because of the way they were thrust together by fate and caught up in a shared secret.
Love will never look to intentionally hurt the other, believe easily the worst of the person insult or let the person be insulted and last of all call for sacrifice.
Ani has saved J from Tejas and in turn brought her enough toxicity for a lifetime. He will never be free of Arshi and J does not deserve to deal with Aniโ€™s chains.

Till now J was probably still nurturing some soft corner for Ani. I hope this causes the final break with hissaab barabar, bcos it is indeed more than even now. J is now finally free to pursue her life without Ani dragging her down. I want this event to help her see clearly Ani will always pick Arshi in the end, like Tejas told her.

The way in BTS Arshi thanked her husband and Ani came up to the podium is sick.

I hope they do better with J and AK - at least there is no BH or dad baggage there. The girl deserves a break and time away from Ani. I want her to just be happy for a couple of days - no saazish no abuse and if AK can give it to her - she is better off with him.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

did they show Adi following her? I only saw where she left Ani was searching for her.. I think Adi went to console or ask her why she did that?

Ani doesnโ€™t seems to realise anything smiley29smiley29 when has he smiley7 so I doubt he has .. he will think itโ€™s for Adi she dedicated smiley29 his brain can only think this..

yes ADI followed her in bts even Salman said in IV. Why she will do sacrifice for AK when AK himself wanted her win. Ani must have thought that the person is Arshi didi for whom she has done the sacrifice. How come he does not realises when he has to but when she is not well he is quick to understand that. But itโ€™s his words that impact jhanak. Unless jhanak directly does not tell his face he wonโ€™t realize. I just hope jhanak does that.